9-11dpo

Oh yeah, 2 days is nothing - you got this girl! It looks like your teeny tiny drop is nothing, especially since looking at your past months it's usually a pretty drastic one at this point right?

I'm not sure if I O'd! Pretty big spike but negative opk. I kinda hope I didn't so we have a couple more chances. That temp is a bit curious though.

Totally! They say not to read too much into one temperature anyway so I will just see what the next couple days bring!

Definitely possible that you haven't O'd yet. Especially if your OPKs are negative! I just looked at my own charts and I have had spikes like that before O'ing and then it will go back down again. Although even if you did it looks like your BD is really great timing! Have OPKs been pretty reliable for you? It is so relieving to get a clear positive one ya know!? One month I never did though I only got like three almost positives in a row which was confusing and then they started to fade again.

So tomorrow is my work from home day so that is amazing and I am looking forward to that. And then Friday I have fun lunch plans w my friend and then my husband and I are going on a date. So basically I'm just eating all day Friday lol And then it will be Saturday!

Exactly! And it sounds like you have such fun days between now & Saturday yay!!

My opk's always turn positive right before I ovulate, and looking back at my previous months I def have a dip, come back to baseline and then have a spike with ovulation so you're right, def haven't o'd yet. I also had ovulation spotting today (I think - a tiny streak of red), so I think I'm about to ovulate? Who knows haha I use the Clear Blue digital and getting the smiley face is like guaranteeing a good day lol

Question for you - do you talk about your ttc with friends? Most of mine already have two kids and it just feels weird and super personal to talk about it, I only really talk about it to two girlfriends, and my DH of course. Sometimes I want to open up to more ppl but mostly that feels crazy!

You know it's interesting you brought that up. None of my closest friends have kids. My sister and I are super close and she just had a baby who is about 9 months old (and the cutest thing ever and I'm obsessed with her lol). So I talk to my sister a lot about it since she went through it and it feels different talking with her about it.

And then my best friend went off the pill the same month I did and we have both been trying since then (like November), so we talk about it a lot and like know each others cycles and everything and its helpful.

But I have told some of my other super close girlfriends but they don't have kids, and honestly, I kind of regret telling them. The people I've mentioned it to, I kind of wish I hadn't. The longer it takes it gets kind of awkward and I don't want to talk about it in any more detail. Also, I feel like it kind of takes away the surprise of when you actually do get pregnant you know? Like if everyone already knows you're trying then it's not as exciting haha

Oh that's so cool to go through this madness with your best friend! It's so weird being surrounded by ppl who have two, with a lot working on or expecting their third, it's such a different ballgame by that point like their third could be juggling chainsaws and they wouldn't even bat an eye lol. Even if ppl around me were working on their first I don't think I'd share that we're trying, for exactly the reason you were saying, it getting awkward. Luckily DH is super into it and totally acts all enthusiastic when I inundate him with all this stuff, but it would be soooo nice to have a sister and best friend to keep me sane. Sounds so lovely!

Aw your DH sounds amazing and supportive and that is more important than anything! I know it's tough now that your friends already have two, but at least when you actually have a baby you will have tons of advice and support. I'm lucky to have my bff but we live on opposite sides of the country now so it's tough I wish we were closer!!

Ok I'm thinking about testing when I wake up tomorrow just for the hell of it. Terrible idea?

Well - in the event that it's just too early to register your bfp, how badly will it bum you out?? and I say that only bc 11dpo is still early!

(but of course I'm so excited to see your bfp a couple days early!!)

Well my temp dropped this morning :( :( :( so now I'm just waiting for stupid AF to show up ughhhhh

Nooooo :( It could still be implantation - do you feel like af is coming?? :( :(

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm out :( such a freakin bummer I felt so good about this cycle!

I think you are right about us needing to have alternating TWW to "egg" (hah!) each other on! Xoxo

Ugh I'm so sorry! I'm gonna still keep the hope alive for you though!! I think it's your eggy burrowing in nice and cozy!

So I am trying to conceive my second one and I'm an impatient person so waiting sucks lol. But I had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms last month but no such luck and when my period came it was super heavy. But this time around I'm having some symptoms like itchy nipples, increased appetite, increased sex drive, nausea and stomach cramps. My period has been out of whack since June or July 2016 in which I blame stress on, so it's a little hard to exactly calculate ovulation and all that. If I am going off my tracker than I am 4 dpo and I'm suppose to start my next period on the 6th of March. My cm has been crazy for about 2 weeks now too. Anyone else having the same issues??

:( I am so bummed. I am trying to stay positive but I really didn't think it would be this hard ya know??

I know :( Every month it feels like everything is right - timing, symptoms - and when it doesn't work...sigh. Are you still having your fun lunch with your friend, and then date night? I hope you still have a great day, even though it's so disappointing and so so unfair. We just have to keep trying and it'll be our turn before we know it ❤️

Hey girl! How are you doing?? I had a fun weekend, drank a little too much haha! Just gearing up now to BD since O will be coming next week.

Your chart is looking great!! It looks like you timed it really well this month!! I hope this is it for you! How are you feeling? Now I get to be your TWW cheerleader!

Hey you! Yay I'm so glad you had a great weekend!! Did you see a clot and take many shots??? hahaha! Have you worked out your bd schedule for next week? fx this is your bfp!!!!!

I'm feeling pretty upset but trying not to be - it finally clicked to me that my doctor has had me using progesterone starting CD14 but I don't ovulate until CD19 these days, so now I'm worried I haven't even been ovulating :( I get all the other signs of ovulation, ewcm, positive opk's, and a temp shift, but of course the temp shift could just be from the progesterone. I usually don't get the shift for a few days though so idk *sigh. I also use estradiol every day so I'm hoping this is deliberate on my doctor's part and not an oversight. I already feel like I'm desperately racing against the clock and now to feel like I've wasted almost half a year is so upsetting. ugh!

Ugh soo frustrating!! Can you talk to your doctor again to get some clarification and make sure you are on the same page? I am really crossing my fingers for you that you ovulated. So you are worried that you are taking progesterone before you ovulate and that is making you not ovulate? I'm sorry love!

I've been trying to get a hold of my doctor but of course her office etc is driving me bonkers!! Yah everything I've read says that taking progesterone before you ovulate "can" prevent you from actually ovulating, and that that's basically how birth control pills work. Of course the "can" is making me hope that I'm one that it doesn't actually prevent ovulation for but who knows. So so frustrating.

How are you doing today?? Tell me something fun, I need to stop thinking about this and just hope my doctor gets back to me soon haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->