9+5 by lmp, bleeding

MommaJJ

Reaction score
So I'm 9+5 by lmp (think I'm more like 7 weeks but periods are irregular), anyway woke up this morning and was spotting brown blood, not enough to go through my underwear but it did concern me and more when I wiped. I had this 15 days ago too, I've booked a private early scan for tomorrow at 11am. The bleeding has subsided now but I'm feeling really pessimistic about this pregnancy:cry:

I think brown blood is quite common bit any blood is scary. Fingers crossed all looks ok tomorrow.

Could you not get a scan off you epu if you're bleeding? Try not to worry too much :hugs: I had brown/red spotting for a week in this pregnancy and baby is doing just fine.

Could you not get a scan off you epu if you're bleeding? Try not to worry too much :hugs: I had brown/red spotting for a week in this pregnancy and baby is doing just fine.

My husband has a job interview and I've got to pick the children from school at 3.15, plus hubby on night shift tonight so I haven't even got time to go to the epu, that's why I booked private so I don't have to wait in line for an unscheduled scan:nope:

Aah that's crud :-( I phoned my epu for bleeding a few weeks ago but they gave me an appointment time later in the day, I've heard of some places where you have to just turn up and wait but it's not always possible with other children :-(

Aah that's crud :-( I phoned my epu for bleeding a few weeks ago but they gave me an appointment time later in the day, I've heard of some places where you have to just turn up and wait but it's not always possible with other children :-(

Hubby has just got the night off for tonight now so I called to see if I could get an earlier appointment as I was worried, she asked if it was brown and just on wiping and I explained that this seemed to be the case, she assured me this was good news generally. I still have my 11am appointment tomorrow, but in my crazy hormonal brain I wanted to do another hpt to check it was still dark but..... I only had opks (bought them accidentally instead of hpt, don't even know how they work) but the test line was bright pink and the control line wasn't half as bright? That's positive right? I've heard they can detect hcg, sorry I'm ranting on, I hate all this worry:cry:

Update!
Had my scan, mw saw where the bleed was and said it was a subchronic haemorrhage? (I think that's what I heard?), anyway nowhere near 9+5, I'm actually only 6+3 which going by when I got my bfp etc makes sense. Baby has a teeny tiny beating heart and is progressing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->