9 days post trigger and faint positives?

JLM- what cd is it for you now?
I'm good. Tests are darker but my heartburn disappeared this afternoon and I have a slight headache. Worried sick I'm going to lose this one too. I've peed on every stick I have. Even OV tests. Hcg is high enough now to register a false positive on OV test. Yet still I worry. Beta tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I'm 2.5 hours away from 13dpo - which is usual AF day for me
:af: (spraying the WitchAway)

JLM lots of women dont get a bfp until af is due, what test are u using? afm 10 dpo and my ic was negative but positive frer but very faint. I did wake up at 2 am out of the blue and used the restroom, first i tried to hold it but i knew i would sleep another 4 hours so figured it still be good. I'm just hoping tomorrows frer will be darker then today. Sophie try not to worry and plz let us know as soon as u get ur beta results. Have u asked to get progesterone? Would it help?

Mom I'm so excited for you!! Let us know as soon as you take another test. BFP is POSITIVE no matter how faint!! Mine was faint in Tuesday but much darker by Wednesday.
I should have my beta tomorrow and will let y'all know. I took progesterone w my 2nd preg although dr didn't think I needed it. My level was 20 at 4.5 weeks preg. But I'd feel MUCH better if my RE gives it to me tomorrow regardless of my P level. I'm gonna ask for it.

Mom- I skipped the SurePredict ICs this time - they are 10miu
I don't want another $40+ in tests, so sticking to $ store and Walmart 88 cent ones for now, but have a FRER for a confirm - last one, so I'm saving it.
I figure if I'm preggo and just not enough for the cheapies to show, I will still be preggo in a day or 2... so I wanna save it.
Very exciting yougot a faint!
Pls update yay!

another faint one today and i honestly think it's just the trigger. Not feeling any symptoms, only the ic went blank but the more senstive ones still showing lines, I've read that it can stay into ur system as long as 14 day. Just not feeling it :(

Mom- I'm so sorry. I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms either. Waiting on my beta result and stressed.

Hopefully the beta shows good news for u. I'm just emotional today and feel like i never will get pregnant, i'm even thinking that last month it wasnt a bfp but just the trigger. :cry:

Mom- you will!! I know it's hard to do but you have to stay positive. Heck I'm preg at almost 43 so anything is possible!!!!!

It's just such an emotional roller coaster and sometimes it hard to keep hope. Especially when dh isn't being supportive. I was crying and telling him how I felt and he didn't even hug me or anything so I left . He apologized but that was an hour later after I told him how much it hurt more not having him console me or heck just even hold me. Y do we have to spell it out to men. Did u get ur test results back? Is the pregnancy confirmed?

Mom- it is an awful roller coaster. One that is so hard to ride for very long. And men just aren't affected the same as we are. I'm not sure why. My dh is great but this last year was so terrible for me and a lot of times I was very sad and all alone. He was here, he just didn't know how to comfort me so he did nothing. It's such a lonely feeling.
What's your story? We've been at this since Dec of 2013 except out biggest nemesis wasn't getting preg it was staying that way. Or rather keeping a heartbeat. I always stayed pregnant. It just wasn't with a live baby. It's all been so emotionally draining.
This preg is confirmed. 4 weeks yesterday. Beta was 328 and they wanted anything over 100. Progesterone was 46 and they wanted anything over 20. NP was thrilled. Said they were great 4 week numbers. And dh and I have jumped in with both feet and told the world. I just refused to keep this one a secret in case I mc again. Did that last time and it's such a negative way to live.
Tell me your story. Have you just started fertility? I see you've done a couple of iui's....

Dh and I actually started ttc right away 12 years ago. After a year of trying we found out he had no sperm. But we kept trying hoping for a miracle but after several zero counts we tried at home insemination with donor sperm and did it for 3-4 years with different donors but I never got pregnant. We finally decided to do IUI this year and every round cost us 1300. Every test I've done including Hsg all came back fine and drs have no idea y I can't get pregnant. My cycles have always been like clock work 27-28 days ovulation every month.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking that must be. Have you thought about ivf? It's so expensive I know. We ruled it out as an option for us. As 40 something's we just couldn't pull that kind of money from savings. Are you taking Clomid or Femara?
No progesterone. My level was really good. Gonna retest it all Monday. Oh and even though I knew this -I'm an RN- my NP said I shouldn't have any symptoms yet. So don't count yourself out based on that.

Have you tried acupuncture? I started it right before this cycle 5 weeks ago and really feel it was a difference maker.

I really can't afford ivf or acupuncture. My mother is paying for the iui. We live ok as for money but just enough to get us by. I've tried saving but seems like every time something happens.I still have a small amount of hope that I'm wrong and that I am pregnant but my gut tells me otherwise. This morning test was even fainter then yesterday's so I'm one of those cases where the trigger takes longer to leave my system.

Mom- you'll get there eventually. It took us 3 IUI's and they had to take me off Clomid and put me on Femara. Which one are you taking? And have you talked to your Dr about injectibles with the IUI instead of Clomid or Femara. That was gonna be my next step.

I've taken Clomid. Maybe I will ask next time I see the dr.

Mom- sorry about hubby- do they still sell that chocolate flavored ex-lax?? Lol just kidding, figured it would make you smile hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->