9 days post trigger and faint positives?

Jlm are u planning on anything different this cycle?
I didn't get any side effects from femara except mood swings. Sunday woke up sad and felt like all I wanted to do is cry and everything dh would say ticked me off but hold it in cause I knew it was just the meds. Thursday I'm going for the u/s and will know when the iui is happening. I'm hoping Sunday since I'm off. Don't wanna work the day of the procedure even if they say it's ok

Jlm are u planning on anything different this cycle?

Mom I am actually skipping the guaifenessin this go round - I used it to help get EWCM the last several cycles, but mainly just got to watery.
I am still off all allergy meds, gonna do the 81mg aspirin daily to help implant again, and I have been on prenatals since 2006 - thats it other than forcing myself to drink water as much as possible.

I planned to use a digi opk, but it's not here yet, andI already have half dark lines on cheapie opks- just gonna use them and save digi if needed later.

Since I think last cycle was a loss (omg this is a long AF for me) I am just hoping I actually O and don't just ramp up and stop.:wacko:

Otherwise nothing much diff - but since my surge is short, I am gonna try and meet up with the donor as soon as my OPKs are close to pos, twice rather than once. I have missed the "surge" in the past on opks, as it happened overnight??! and I confirmed with temps, and fade out on opks.

How are you feeling Mom?

Just lots of cm but not due to O for another 3 days. I'm thinking it will happen on Sunday, probably triggering Friday but will know for sure after tomorrow

Oh very cool
Hope it all times out well for you.
That's one thing that annoys me. Now that I'm older I can't seem to get EWCM without a mucus thinner and tons and tons of water, and even then it's more watery than stretchy.
I know that's still considered fertile, but it's annoying. I have no issue getting vag lube naturally, just can't seem to get the cervix to cooperate lol...
Wow, where else is discussing vag juice not even something to blink at :rofl:

lmao I once explained a friend of mine about cm during the cycle and how horny u get when ur due to Ov and she started noticing it and said i ruined it for her (jk) lol,
Have 4 follies again the smallest one is 14 and my lining is alot thicker this time, as expected i trigger tomorrow night and doing IUI Sunday

Lol yea you kinda took the magic outta the hat trick for her lol
But hey, it's still cool how our bodies do certain things to get us to do what they need eh?

I'm excited for you. I loved doing the surrogacy because I got to see the science behind it all.
I always tell ppl I saw the twins literally 5 days after they were conceived lol.
The embryologist showed them to me just before we did the 5 day transfer.
Was pretty cool to see.
I never did the egg donation side, but I know they use a trigger of some sort as well.
Do you have an increased chance of twins?

Lining was 11mm (was 7.5 last cycle) right side has follicles 14.0mm,18.2mm and 19.3mm left has a 16.0 mm hoping that at least 2 make it. Is it possible to release 2 eggs from the same side?

Yep, you can pop more than one egg.
When women with "normal" ( lol wth is that anyway) cycles have fraternal twins, it is because they released 2 eggs, and could be from the same side, or 1 from each ovary.
So that's awesome you have a good chance of more than 1 eggy!
That's awesome on your lining.
I naturally only get to about 6, but with the estrace I got to 9.5 once and 10 the time we did the twins transfer.
So your's is great considering you still have time left to get a bit thicker even !

Mom- Those are great follies and a great lining thickness. Lining will thicken until O and follies will grow until O as well. All mature follies that have an egg- not all follies have eggs- will release them. By Sunday even your smallest 14 should be ready so you will hopefully have 4 eggs and a super thick lining. I feel good about this one. Your 7.5 lining on Clomid was right on the edge of too thin FYI. And I'm betting that was your problem.

Ty ladies ur so positive and make me feel positive about it too. With my lining so thick if I don't get pregnant I'm going to have one painful af. I asked my re y the shot was still in me for so long and he said I'm just more sensitive

Tysm. Got the hcg shot last night and I'm sore at the site but not red. IUI tomorrow morning. I wish I could post the video of it on here but for some reason it wouldn't let me. How's everyone else?

momwannabe- Excited for you!! I hope Femara is your lucky drug.

JLM- You have any news?

Hope so too. How r u Sophia

I'm stressed. Over analyzing everything and freaking myself out at least once a day convinced it's gonna be another mmc. First ultrasound is Monday and I'm dreading it so afraid of bad news.

try not to worry, have u still been testing? Did they give u progesterone this time? Sorry can't remember.

try not to worry, have u still been testing? Did they give u progesterone this time? Sorry can't remember.

I've tested every day and they look good. I had 3 betas between week 4 to 5. 328, 1151, and 4611. My progesterone at 4 weeks was 46. They wanted it over 20 so no progesterone was started and they never tested it again.

I spotted brown for about a minute, literally a minute, this afternoon. And I've got another headache. The headaches freak me out because I had them before both my mmc. I feel kinda depressed after the brief spotting. It just feels like my other 2 mmc did although I didn't spot at all with the 1st and spotted very pale pink w the 2nd. So idk. I feel kinda flat and empty, prepared for the worst I guess. I've had a bra on all day just sitting at home. Afraid to take it off because I'm afraid my breast soreness won't be as severe as it was.
Good luck with your IUI ☺️

Hi Ladies
Sorry checking in at nearly 3 am here lol
I was meeting my donor, long drive back. let's see I am now cd11, crazy opks, looks like I had either another overnight surge or it was really short.
I'll add pics below.
I met the donor ystrdy and today so hope I am timed out well.
This is like 4 days early for my normal O, but if you look at that long AF i had I think that's why. My temp was the lowest this cycle on cd9, and shot up .62 cd10, which is a big jump for me. I usually creep up. So whether O was cd 9/10 I hope I caught the egg!
I'm gonna eat and try to get some sleep so I can get an accurate am BBT.
Hugs and love to you all!
OPK cd8-9-10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back