9 days post trigger and faint positives?

Hi Ladies
Hope you are both feeling good
i'm aggravated, nice temp soar yesterday, thought the dip before it was O, then it crashed lower this morning WTH??
I met my donor ystrdy again, but hoping I did actually O, as my opks are heading back lighter :shrug:
Here's a pic if you didn't see it on Aug BFP board, and :dust: to us all!
OPK cd7-11.jpg

How are you girls doing? Ready to see you both posting in the First Trimester forum. Baby dust to you both!!

Nothing much going on. Peeing like crazy but to early for anything. I've been taking cranberry pills to help bc I think I was starting to get a uti.

I have NO idea what is up on my cycle...FF thinks O is cd14 and only if I go to opk mode, but I think it was cd12 like last cycle, so I forced a line for O...well then came mild cramps in afternoon - no biggie, but by eve, much stronger, and by 10 pm so constant and sharp I finally took some ibuprofen!?
I never ever have cramps mid cycle, nothing at O nothing even before AF, and any implant cramps were so mild I had to stay still to notice and lasted maybe a cpl mins??
WTH is going on? I seriously feel like it's implant cramps- been hours now and constant in general uterus area- not cervical like when cp changes, nor ovary pain which I never really get unless a cyst.
Now I am trying to figure since my first +opk was cd9/10, is there a possiblility I'm more likw 5-7dpo?? My temps sure as heck don't show it. but if I let FF go in advance mode it marks cd10 as my O ...the day with my highest spike temp???
I am so confused....

I am confused too 😉 But honestly when I read your post my first thought was implantation. With my 1st I don't remember any IC. With this one I don't either. But with my 2nd I remember thinking I was about to start 5 days early (which I've NEVER done) and I put a heating pad on my pelvic area for the cramps (something else I've NEVER had to do) Fingers crossed for you!! My BFP came 4 days after my awful cramps.

Ooh Thank you Sophie.
I am good with pain, so when it got to the point I wanted to take Ibuprofen I was like :saywhat:
I tried ignoring it for hours, but when I could barely take the dog out due to the pain I finally took something.
I hope it's all good. I usually start testing 9dpo, so I am a day off if last night was implant, as I would have been 5dpo not 4dpo ystrdy...
Oh well I trust what I felt and what you said, so I will start testing in 4 days!
Thx Sweetie- always helpful to know others have felt what I feel and I haven't lost my marbles :rofl: ... well not all of them

I still think u Oed cd 12. Hopefully it was implantation for u. For me just let and back pain but I think it's cause its been busy the last couple of days at work

Yea my "sane" mind thinks I O'd cd12 too
My POAS ttc mind say Nooo it was earlier...which means test earlierrrr! :test:
lol

Lol I tested this morning but just to see if the trigger was gone which wasn't. The ic was light but not faint so it's probably going to take a few days for it to be gone. Hopefully it does and not stay for the whole tww.

Well at least you have a baseline to compare now.
So not a bad thing really:flower:

Lol I tested this morning but just to see if the trigger was gone which wasn't. The ic was light but not faint so it's probably going to take a few days for it to be gone. Hopefully it does and not stay for the whole tww.

Mine varied but I think my last shot took 10 days then I got my BFP on day 12. Fx!!

So according to the ic the trigger is out but I know that if I use frer it will show. I have 1 of each but planning to get more frer. As long the ic is still negative tomorrow then I'll start using the frer in 2 days. Started breaking out today and had some cramping but idk if it 2as cause I needed to go #2 or not lol

I keep watching this thread so hoping y'all both have good news this month!!!

Ty I'm hoping we both do. I'm not feeling down yet. No major symptoms to raise a red flag. Just same as af. The cycle I had the cp I had on and off cramps all day for 4 days until af showed so kind looking for those. 2 days ago I kind was happy to be woken up with slight cramping but they didn't stay and wasn't sure cause of needing to go #2 or not. Hopefully I'm just not having major symptoms and it still worked but Saturday af is due so will just have to see

The one thing I've learned with my 3 BFP is that all my symptoms were different leading up to each one. So just because cramping preceded af last time doesn't mean it will this time. Still super hopeful this is your month!!

Just checking in on you trigger takers :)
Can't wait to see your BFP!

Frer still detected the trigger but very faint. Tomorrow (or should I say today since it's 3 am) will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->