9 dpo....is there something there??

Thank you!! Fxd that I see something tomorrow

Those DEFFO look bfp. My wondfos were so sensitive that it took about 24 hours to get a squinter on frer after the first line like yours on wondfo. Stalking for update!

Those latest tests definitely look positive, can't wait to see the frer!

Took a wondfo and the FRER this morning. Wondfo still has a little something but it looks lighter than yesterday afternoons. And the FRER is negative.

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 32
  • nope1.jpg
    nope1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 46
I see it on the IC and FRER!!! I'm thinking def bfp!! Can't wait to see your next set of tests!

Also, I got my positive on IC and wal mart cheapie before the frer. I have heard of others being the same way. But I definitely see a line on all 3 of yours.

You can see it in the FRER?? I can't tell. If it is there its soooo light.

I have one more Wondfo left and I'll test again this afternoon. But idk what to think :(

Yes! A bit more towards the bottom of the line, but I see it. I brightened and dimmed my screen on my cell, and I could see it both times. :) it is very faint, but I swear I see something!

Haha thank you. I hope that the IC just showed it earlier. But it's disappointing not to see it darker this morning. Especially since both of the tests yesterday were so clear

Haha thank you. I hope that the IC just showed it earlier. But it's disappointing not to see it darker this morning. Especially since both of the tests yesterday were so clear

My fmu gave me a negative (conoletely stark white). It was my afternoon urine that seemed to work best for me too.

Basically, everything was different for me than most people. Haha frer didnt work and neither did fmu. ;)

Can't wait to see your afternoon tests!

Thank you. I am trying to stay positive but I feel like I'm out :( plus I've been getting lower backache like AF is coming :/

Thank you! Hopefully it shows something more later today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->