9 dpo....is there something there??

I am 10 DPO today...

Wondfo I took just now. What the heck?! The line is pink and definately there in person. Maybe it's still too early for the FRER to pick up?

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 30
FRER taken right after the wondfo. I think I see a little hint of a pink line? Maybe? :wacko:

Attachments

• imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 32
Here's my wondfo about 24 hours before frer had the faintest of faint squinters. I couldn't believe the thing would go bfp before the frer... But it was :)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/7335686E-2C59-4547-905A-B3E3E8EAF177-38485-000025A163513EF7.jpg

That is for sure what mine looks like! I kept thinking that I was going to get a faint something this morning on the frer but nothing :/ Maybe tomorrow? My wondfo this afternoon is still positive

I got this line, took an frer the next day with fmu and nothing. Then did another frer that evening and it had a major squinter. So I would bet you would see something with fmu!

Thank you so much! That gives me hope haha

I see it on both! The line I see on the frer is actually to the left of your marks that you made! My IC looked even fainter than that at first! I think this may be your bfp! Crossing my fingers!

I looked at both again... There is a pretty defined line on both! :) Faint, but defined!

Thank you!! Do you have a way to tweak it to maybe show it better? I cant tweak pictures very well lol

I don't know how to tweak it, but I dont think you need to. It is totally there!

On the FRER?? That gives me some hope lol

Barely! Haha. It's such a squinter. A lot of other ladies have been able to see it too so it must be there. I just want that definate line, you know? This is driving me insane! Those Wondfo's are so positive I don't understand :(

I changed the color a little.. Can you see it better?

Attachments

• 20150703_181932.png
    20150703_181932.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 21
Ah, yes now I can! Thank you :D

Does it look like an indent?

Barely! Haha. It's such a squinter. A lot of other ladies have been able to see it too so it must be there. I just want that definate line, you know? This is driving me insane! Those Wondfo's are so positive I don't understand :(

My frer's didnt work as fast as the IC and wal mart cheapie (wal mart was actually the best) for me. I never actually got a line on the frer (until it dried, and I noticed it 3 days later.)

It looks like color to me! So that would be one really mean indent!

Well we will see what tomorrow brings I guess! I am out of Wondfo's so I'll just use FRER's until I see something or until AF shows.

It's just so odd because with my daughter I got such a dark line right away. And my period wasn't due for like 5 more days lol. So this makes me wonder if it's a legit positive or not

Def see it on that tweak iamblessed... Staaaaalking for another test!

Bfps start somewhere. If you start testing early, you're pretty much bound to see squinters and faint lines before you get a nice solid line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->