9 DPO is this a BFP?

Actually you aren't too late. 12dpo is the late end for IB!
FX for you and :dust:

Actually you aren't too late. 12dpo is the late end for IB!
FX for you and :dust:

I got a positive opk on cd 16 and by the end of the day on cd 17 the opk's started to fade back to negative. I assumed that meant I o'd on cd 16 but maybe that's not true? Once you get the + opk, when does ovulation occur?

O is 24-48 hrs after a +opk, but if you get several +opks in a row ( see my chart in my siggy) then it can be after the first or 2nd opk
Even if you get a + opk, you may not O. Your body can rev up but not actually release an egg ( annoying trust me I know) This is why most of us chart temps it's the only way to verify the egg release as temp rises and stays up.
You can ramp up but not O, then O later in cycle. Only way to know is to chart tho sorry- for ex if you get a +opk but temp doesn't go up after cpl days then O prob didnt happen. In this case, we would keep using opks to watch for a 2nd surge and hope that time you O.

Thanks for that info JLM! I never knew why temping was so important! I had o pain for the next 2 days after getting the + opk so I just assumed it was happening. Now I'm curious if I truly o'd or not!

Peanuts its def not late for IB. Have u had anymore spotting today? Also have u taken anymore tests?

Sometimes its even normal to experience a breakthrough bleed around the time af is due. Also, what JLM said, you would normally O 24-48 hrs after a positive opk, so u may have got your O date wrong which would put u at an earlier dpo!

Keep us updated!! :flower:

No more spotting today Tesh. All I have left is a digi. Do you think I should wait until tomorrow and use fmu? I've heard the digi's are less sensitive.

Depends which digi I think. I used a clearblue digi at 11dpo and it gave me pregnant 2-3weeks! But that has a sensitivity of 25miu.

What digi do u have Peanuts?

I had a clearblue easy digi. I just took it and it was negative :( I'm definitely counting myself out this month. I told myself I wouldn't be sad but I was starting to get my hopes up.

Don't count yourself out! I just got a very clear bfp on frer but the silly digi said not pregnant. So they are definately not as sensitive. I attached my frer to show u :

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
Thanks laila! I don't have any frer's left but I'll get one for tomorrow if AF still doesn't show! What brand digi did you use?

Congrats laila!!

Peanuts laila is right it may still be too early depending when u Ovulated. That little bit of spotting sounds promising! Maybe wait until tomorrow and try with a frer which is more sensitive. The digi may still not be early enough to detect if u just implanted 1- 2days ago

Cramping is starting up and becoming more painful as the day goes on. I'm afraid AF will be here any moment. I've had more spotting recently as well.

I had implantation bleeding at like week 11! It was brown so it was definitely old blood but it just goes to show it doesn't always happen right away. I hope that spotting is just implantation bleeding.

AF is here! Looks like I'm out this month ladies! Thanks so much for the words of encouragement and getting me through the 2ww. I'm sad but it's a relief to finally be done with the waiting and the wondering :) Maybe next month we'll catch the eggie.

Aw peanuts so sorry that darn witch got u :hugs:

I hope this next cycle is your bfp one!!! Since I got my bfp with soy, have to ask, would u consider trying that this cycle? Or do u have anythin different planned?

With soy? What's that? Sorry! It's the first I've heard of it!

It's supposed to act like nature's clomid! If u check on the trying to conceive forum, their is a thread called soy isoflavones cycle buddies!

It will give u all the info on soy, what it is how it works and how to take it. It's like paragraphs long so it's better to just read up on it in the thread. There is also a list started of those who have had bfps with soy on the first page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->