9 dpo - no symptoms = a positive sign - who is with me??

treetop21

Reaction score
ok all, so last month was the first month of TTC and when i got the BFN I was dissappointed so I promised myself that I wouldnt symptom watch and I have managed not to so far! I even had to count that i am 9 DPO!

My cousin just found out that she is PG (unplanned since she has PCOS and was told pregnancy was unlikely) and is 10w2d. I told her I have no symptoms (she is the only person who knows we are TTC) and last month I thought i had lots of symptoms. She told me she had NO symptoms until 3 weeks before she found out she was PG which would have made her 6 weeks. At that point she had AF signs. SO, who is with me on the this POSITIVITY STREAK?????

anyone else with no symptoms??? I dont even have AF symptoms which I usually do!!! POSITIVITY ALL THE WAY!

good luck girlies

i only had mild cramping at 8 & 9dpo. That was it. Now at 12dpo dont have any yet and got bfn :(
Af is due this friday. GL to you!!!

12 DPO is still early to be fair. Implantation can happen up to 12 days! I know people who got BFN at 19DPO. Everyone is different and its all about the HCG levels.

think positive!

lots of baby dust to you.

yupe i know! this waiting game is just driving me crazy.

The 2 week wait is the worst part of all!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

oh yes and i hope the waiting is worth of a bfp... LOL

the TTW during month one drove me crazy but I have chosen to ignore it this month and so far it is working. I have stage 5 endometriosis and I have just recovered from my second laparoscopy. I had totally blocked fallopian tubes and lots of adhesions. My Gyne is fantastic (and expensive but money well spent) and managed to clear most of it. I endured 6 months of zoladex and tubes are now OPEN (shock to me and even to the gyne who has never seen such a response to this drug). This is month number 2! im choosing to remain positive about all of this. Stress can adversly affect the chace of getting pregnant since the stress hormone is more dominant over ones body!

POSITIVE thoughts ladies!

I completely agree, I have been nauseous the past 4 mornings, including today. So I'm hoping its a good sign!
I don't want to test too early though .. when will you test?

Hi treetop. My SIL just found out last month that she is preg and is now 9 weeks. She wasn't trying, it was an "accident" and she had no symptoms. She didn't realize until AF was late. So, good luck with no symptoms! :)

I'm 8dpo and also have absolutely no symptoms! No sore breasts even, nothing at all! Hoping it's a sign!! xx

I completely agree, I have been nauseous the past 4 mornings, including today. So I'm hoping its a good sign!
I don't want to test too early though .. when will you test?

I am planning on testin after the 3rd of March. I say the 3rd march because my follicle scan showed a 17.5mm follicle cd10 (02.02.2012) and gyne predicted ovulation on 5th of Feb. I didnt get a LH result on my OPK although CB failed in to include information confirming that some LH surges last less than 24 hours and if you only test every 24 hours (their instructions) then you may miss it. To second this my last 3 cycles have been 40, 39 and 38 days although this is due to recovery from zoladex injections (stopped menstrual cycles for 8 months), having the coil, having it removed and having the laparoscopy. Gyne predicted 29 - 30 cycle this month but I dont want to be dissappointed so i am waiting according to the 38 day cycle!

when will you test?

I'm 8dpo and also have absolutely no symptoms! No sore breasts even, nothing at all! Hoping it's a sign!! xx

All I have is nausea, no sore breasts here either! I've talked to different people that said their breasts didn't get sore until almost 30 weeks!!

I've tested today at 12dpo.. and got of course BFN!!.. big *sigh*

Don't worry LadyTTC, you aren't out yet. Just keep testing, just keep testing, lol.

Yupe! I'll just stay positive. If af comes, then try again next month. :)

Yupe! I'll just stay positive. If af comes, then try again next month. :)

Absolutely loving your optimism :) I was starting to feel a little down because AF is set to come next Monday for me, and if she comes, there is always next month! We all need to think positive and just when we least expect it ... we will all get BFP's !!!!!! :happydance:

Aaaaggggghhhhhhh I gave in and tested at 13 dpo and it was bnf!!!! Dissappointed AGAIN!! I don't know if my drs prediction if ovulation was incorrect or whether it just didn't happen for me this month! His prediction did make me wonder since my cycle based on his ovulation prediction would have been 27-28 smdays. I've never had a 28 say cycle. It's always been 31 days (prior to to endometriosid treatment and ops). I hope his prediction was just wrong!!!

good like girlies! I'm starting to get cramps, and im really tired! :|xx

8/9dpo here, no symptoms today apart from mild nausea and very tired but that could be down to the stressful week at work?

Good luck ladies!! X

Hi ladies! Just wanted to spread some :dust: I had absolutely no symptoms, just sore bbs that I always get before AF. Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->