9dp3dt feeling sad :-(

LoveSunshine

Reaction score
Well it's not going too well. I have been cramping and bleeding pink blood most of the day. Negative tests this morning too :-( can't believe it really, honestly thought this time it would work (2nd ICSI).

Is there any hope left??

I am so sorry. know what it means .... I did get pregnant with IVF but had a MC .... Sometimes it is so hard to be strong and keep going..... Really very sorry!
Do you have any frosties?

I haven't really had a positive test.

We've got one frostie but the next time would be our last 'free' time so I don't know whether to do a fresh cycle so we can have two put in instead.

I think it is definitely over now although I haven't bothered to test. Argh.

I am sorry. Was this your first IVF?
Maybe do another fresh cycle, since it is free, your frostie will always be there waiting for you!

Aaawwww I'm so sorry it isn't going well. I had 3 IVF cycles and got lucky on my third (mc first, bfn second, twins third) hang in there x

Thanks for your replies ladies, this was our second ICSI. I really hoped it would work. I think we're going to use our frosty in June and if that doesn't work we'll pay to have a fresh cycle in September. Our clinic has a waiting list until September.

So sick of bleeding too, it's like it's never going to end :-(

LoveSunshine, it sounds like a plan! Wishing you a speedy emotional and physical recover. Keep your hopes up!

HighHopes, do you mind sharing your age? If you do, no problem of course. I am 39 and looking for success stories at older ages....

I'm 35 and happy to share my story if u want or answer any questions!

I'm 35 and happy to share my story if u want or answer any questions!

Thank you highhopes and congratulations on your pregnancy! I got pregnant after my first IVF but sadly had a MC. We were shocked since my HCG levels were really great. I am doing my second fresh IVF sice I did not have any frosties. It is nice to know that it can still happen even if your first time is not successful.

I didn't have any frosties with my first or second cycles. My third was a bumper crop! We got the twins and have 8 embryos frozen too! I know it's really hard but try to stay positive x

That is great highhopes! I hope my second cycle will be my lucky one. I am trying to be hopeful and stay positive but at the same time I dont want to be too hopeful...

Did they do anything different on your third cycle?

I know what u mean about being too hopeful. My entire pregnancy I was too scared to be happy in case it went wrong again. In fact right up until the moment they were born I kept waiting for something bad to happen. It's such a tough journey.

I have pco so there was a real risk of hyperstimulation. For my second cycle, the one that failed, they lowered the drug dose and I got hardly any eggs. So for the third cycle they upped the doses and monitored me VERY closely. I had A LOT of follicles developing and felt very tender but managed to avoid OHSS.

Which protocol are u on?

I am on a long protocol. It feels like it has been forever. Today I had my first monitoring appointment and did not go too well. Only very few follies :(
This is much worse than how I did on a short protocol. I am feeling disappointed and trying to hold on to hope.

Why did they switch protocols for u if u don't mind me asking?

It's such a rollercoaster of emotions. I was constantly living in fear of never becoming a mum. Some very dark weeks, months and years. It is hard to stay positive and keep up the hope. Is there anything u can do to try to distract ureself?

Why did they switch protocols for u if u don't mind me asking?

It's such a rollercoaster of emotions. I was constantly living in fear of never becoming a mum. Some very dark weeks, months and years. It is hard to stay positive and keep up the hope. Is there anything u can do to try to distract ureself?

Hello Sunshine,

thanks for your support. You are really sweet!

I changed clinic, because this new clinic does check for NK cells and other things that my old RE did not believe in. Today I went for another monitoring appointment. There is progress, so we won't cancel the cycle. Still not many follies and growing a bit slowly. I am trying to stay hopeful. In the end last cycle they retrieved 12 eggs but only 3 fertilized. I should trigger Monday or Tuesday eve. I cannot wait as I am on very high doses and it is taking a toll. I will keep you posted on how things go. :hugs:

Did u do the trigger shot today?

I will do my trigger shot in a bout an hour. Finally, after 14 days of stimming. I could not wait!! I hope this time is quality rather than quantity. It look like I have 6-7 follies of similar size. Better than 2-3 one week ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->