9DPO...can u see anything?

The Catster

Mummy of 2 girls!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I have the seeing lines disease....tell me what you think of this pic...I am CD29, 9DPO, and this test is a FRER....
Feel stupid posting it, ut if anyone can see anything please tell me!!!!
Thanks in advance!! :thumbup:

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02643.jpg

Cat
xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey sweetpea...Im sure i can see a second line. Can you see anything when you look at it?? Sometimes if they are faint they dont show up very well on camera. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.:hugs:

Sorry hun, but I would say bfn. However, 9dpo is very early days, so fingers crossed you will have your bfp soon! :dust:

Hey sweetpea...Im sure i can see a second line. Can you see anything when you look at it?? Sometimes if they are faint they dont show up very well on camera. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.:hugs:

Well its funny, as when I look at it, by staring that much, I see things...its the TTC disease!!! So I never know if I am seeing things anymore??? From 7DPO to either when AF comes or BFP....I am diseased!! So its nice to get others opinions!!!
Thanks xxxx

Well its funny, as when I look at it, by staring that much, I see things...its the TTC disease!!! So I never know if I am seeing things anymore??? From 7DPO to either when AF comes or BFP....I am diseased!! So its nice to get others opinions!!!
Thanks xxxx

:dohh: I know what you mean!:haha: Keeping fingers crossed its the start of your BFP sweetie. Cant wait to see your next test. When are you planning on testing again??:hugs:

hi my name is sam and i have lines disease too lol xx

sorry can't see it though my eyes are tired give it a few more days (easier said then done) x

i can see it to make sure i was seeing things got hubby to look to and saw aswell
good lluck
xx

Thanks xxxx

:dohh: I know what you mean!:haha: Keeping fingers crossed its the start of your BFP sweetie. Cant wait to see your next test. When are you planning on testing again??:hugs:

Well I am due AF 2moz, so if nothing happens 2moz then I am gonna test on Tue I thinks!!! xxxx:hugs:

im sorry i cant see anything but i hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

Sorry hun, but I can't see anything either ... good luck though ... xxx

I think i see a hint of something, let us know how you get on with the next test.

Good luck xx

I think I see something too... I tested at 9dpo and got nothing at all, then 4 faint lines the next day - fingers crossed this is the start of your bfp :D x

I can see something very feint too, i think. Good luck!!

Well, I can't just help and see lines that may not be there...

Tell me what you think of these...
(Altho feel really bloated and cm increasing, so she is prob on her way!!!)

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02645-1.jpg
https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02644-1.jpg

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back