9DPO...can u see anything?

not sure if it's my eyes but i think i can see a realllly faint line how sensitive is the test?

Im sorry i cant see anything on either tests. But ill keep my fingers crossed for you xx

probably so you would be lucky to get a dark line this early my suggestion test again tommrow or the nextday until you get a proper dark line. has anyone i.e. OH seen the line?
x

probably so you would be lucky to get a dark line this early my suggestion test again tommrow or the nextday until you get a proper dark line. has anyone i.e. OH seen the line?
x

No OH can't see anything...but in saying that, he glanced at it for all of 2 secs...I think he doesn't like getting dissapointed like me, so denies anything in the fear of af arriving...sorta prepares himself!!
I dunno man...maybe I will use my other Tesco cheapie on Thur?? That's if AF aint bloody here!!!

xxx:hugs:

good plan that should give levels time to rise and give you a definate result. fx'd for your bfp x

Good luck cat, I couldn't see anything but early tests are harder to see in pictures as cant move them like you can at home.

Sorry my lovely, I wish I could see something - hope it is just my laptop.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry my lovely, I wish I could see something - hope it is just my laptop.

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rumps!!!!!

I am going cross-eyed with all this staring, really!!!!!!
When its this kinda thing, you just want af to hurry up or a prominant line to appear...one or the other!!!
I am one day late....where the hell is she!!!!!

xxx

I almost think I see something on the second pic.

I think i see veryu faint in both but i'm not sure. fxd!!! Hope u have a more promising result ion the next few days!!

Todays...(13DPO)
https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02651.jpg

Yesterdays...(12DPO)
https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02645-1.jpg
????

sorry i can't see it :( maybe try again in a week if u are still late? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->