9dpo - Need opinions please lovelies <3 [update, Pg5]

I think I may see a hint of something too on that test.
I've not used one of those tests but on some tests I was still getting bfn 4 days after my first bfp on an IC! And that IC line is thick and pink and exactly how mine were- I've never gotten Evaps on them! I'm excited for you!

OMG! I think you're right!

You must have better eyes than me!

https://i.imgur.com/ZY8VQbR.jpg

haha my eyes are in focus atm to pick up ANY tiny speck of a line cause of my tests this past week.

ah i so hope this is it for you hun. stalking this thread!!

I think I may see a hint of something too on that test.
I've not used one of those tests but on some tests I was still getting bfn 4 days after my first bfp on an IC! And that IC line is thick and pink and exactly how mine were- I've never gotten Evaps on them! I'm excited for you!

Thanks so much sweetie!

Which tests shall I use tomorrow and with which sample?

So far in my stash I have:

Lots of IC's
Clearblue blue dye plus +
Clearblue digital with conception indicator

I was planning on buying some FRER tomorrow and doing one SMU at around 10am... Thoughts? <3

Thanks lovely <3 I'm so excited yet so nervous! Picking up my new car tomorrow! I have zero pennies until tomorrow or I would be going out and getting the FRER's LOL <3

i would monitor level increase with ic tonight and maybe ic and frer tomorrow morning.

Okay will do! Will be posting probably around 10:30am tomorrow morning with the results and piccies! <3

I know some don't like blue dyes but I like clear blue +/- and I got a really good line at 10 dpo
For me personally smu works better than fmu

Thank you! <3 Me too! It's taking sheer will power not to go pee on any more sticks! :rofl:

Is there a line on it? It's hard to tell with the shadow on the pic.
I'm about to poas too...AF officially late...got a bfn last Friday so I'm very scared to test...eeek! Scared to be pregnant and scared not to be...oh lord!

Good luck with testing sweetie! Let me know how you get on! You'll be fine either way <3 Yeah there is a line, let me upload a different pic! <3

https://i.imgur.com/2ak1VIt.jpg

OMG ladies!! <3

I really hope you're right, I can't wait for tomorrow and to test with a FRER!

bfp for sure i see it on all tests and progression from answer to ic to clear blue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->