9dpo Starting to test BFN...let's share our daily pics!!

LuLu15

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm 9dpo today, I'm starting to test and of course it's a BFN. I'm really hoping this is the month but if not...I've got next month right? Share your daily pics here until that BFP!! Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 13
Hoping it's not an evap line! I'll be testing again tomorrow for sure ! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow too!!!

This is mine from today FMU 7dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
Thanks moon kitty hope it gets darker tomorrow morning!!

Mine yesterday with fmu. Took a FRER this morning but not fmu and negative. Hoping the blue dye test isn't an evap. The line is definitely visible in person. It came up within the time frame, has color and is thick. I don't know why the top half of the line isn't visible in the photo though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Fx ladies!!! Looks promising!! Hoping for darker lines tomorrow for you all! Hope I can see a squinter soon on mine! lol

Here's mine, bottom test was yesterday at 8dpo and top test today 9dpo. Both bfns!

attachment.jpeg

Good luck with your testing!

Hey dinky I think I see a little something on the 9dpo one. Could be a shadow or Evap line tho not sure

Mine yesterday with fmu. Took a FRER this morning but not fmu and negative. Hoping the blue dye test isn't an evap. The line is definitely visible in person. It came up within the time frame, has color and is thick. I don't know why the top half of the line isn't visible in the photo though.
Looks like. Great start to a bfp!!!!!

FX for you ladies. This is mine today. I think I am between 8 and 10 DPO

Attachments

• 20151221_072544-1.jpg
    20151221_072544-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20151221_072548-1.jpg
    20151221_072548-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 28
When I get home I will post my 10 dpo BFN!! :,( I was running late for work this morning so didn't have time to post it, but I basically looks like yesterday's. Keeping my Fx still. Sigh!

Here's my 11 dpo. I thought I saw a faint line (which I see better in person) but it's looking like BFN!! :nope: still keeping my Fx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
This is the same just close up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts