9dpo symptoms so far

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
So today I'm 9dpo, according to my cycles, I'm not tracking or anything.

Already being a mum of two you would think I would know the symptoms haha, this is what I've experienced so far.

6/7dpo - slight cramping like mild AF type cramps

8dpo - extremely tired, I went to bed at 8pm and slept till 6am

9dpo - I've had the most symptoms today, had a couple of episodes of nausea which lasted a few minutes, terrible heartburn which I never get (although doubt this would be a symptom this early), then had sudden stabbing pains really low down then made me actually think "ouch what was that", this happened twice. Had lots of white discharge (sorry TMI). Also went to take the bin out, turned around and went really dizzy like everything was spinning for a few seconds, this isn't like me at all.

I know we all symptom spot like crazy women in the TWW, but I'm really not imaging this at all.

Anybody any thoughts on any of this or any similar symptoms x

Already being a mum of two you would think I would know the symptoms haha, this is what I've experienced so far.

9dpo - I've had the most symptoms today, had a couple of episodes of nausea which lasted a few minutes, terrible heartburn which I never get (although doubt this would be a symptom this early), then had sudden stabbing pains really low down then made me actually think "ouch what was that", this happened twice. Had lots of white discharge (sorry TMI). Also went to take the bin out, turned around and went really dizzy like everything was spinning for a few seconds, this isn't like me at all.

I know we all symptom spot like crazy women in the TWW, but I'm really not imaging this at all.

6dpo- a lot of creamy lotion like discharge, sore nipples & itchy boobs

7dpo- watery discharge, still sore nipples, mild cramping & lower back pain. Lasted a few hours

8dpo- woke up with mild cramping, sore nipples, a lot of wind, still watery discharge

9dpo today- woke up with really bad cramping thought af was coming early, still sore nipples & more pain in breasts now, more in the sides & having a lot more watery discharge. Tested this morning bfn. I know it's still early but couldn't help myself.

Af is due on Saturday, keeping my fingers & toes crossed she doesn't make an appearance!
X

6dpo- a lot of creamy lotion like discharge, sore nipples & itchy boobs

7dpo- watery discharge, still sore nipples, mild cramping & lower back pain. Lasted a few hours

8dpo- woke up with mild cramping, sore nipples, a lot of wind, still watery discharge

9dpo today- woke up with really bad cramping thought af was coming early, still sore nipples & more pain in breasts now, more in the sides & having a lot more watery discharge. Tested this morning bfn. I know it's still early but couldn't help myself.

Af is due on Saturday, keeping my fingers & toes crossed she doesn't make an appearance!
X

Oh & your symptoms sounds promising :) hope you get bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"