9DPO uncertainty

Joybell

Reaction score
I'm 9 DPO today and took an FRER this morning and this afternoon (yes I know...)
This morning I'm fairly sure I had a very faint line, but visible to eye but can't get it on camera. Similar this afternoon. It's like it's there but not fully defined enough to show up on camera.

I'm bloated, have crazy tons of CM, feeling crampy, boobs are massive and my resting heart rate is up around 10 beats per minute.

I Hate waiting, I want to know now! Had a horrible chemical in January and feel so frustrated. The CM was the only major sign in January just after I got my BFP before my loss.

I'm so confused about whether this is all in my head or not. My head is all of a spin and I just wanted to get this all written down.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow FMU.

I'm 9 DPO too, just had a mmc recently. The waiting is the absolute worst isn't it? I did an IC this afternoon (was waiting for them to arrive) I think there was a shadow but I'm not sure if it's in my head. I didn't do a FRER until 11 DPO when I got my bfp. When did it show up previously?

I'm also 9dpo, did a frer and bfn but it's still early, I didn't get a bfp until 11dpo with both cp and Mc. Try posting in the test thread, might be surprised what can actually be seen

With my son I was away and only did an IC at 12dpo when I got home and it was blazing positive. With my loss I got a faint line at 11dpo in the afternoon with a FRER. Had used ICs and no FRER up til that point for the loss.
You're right- it's early!

The pics I took are terrible, the more I look at them the more I think it's not there. Nothing I can do but sit and wait for FMU tomorrow.

Urgh nothing to report here. Yesterday must have been an indent or a figment of my imagination. 10dpo today and that was my last FRER.

Onwards and upwards!

Sorry joybell. I had a bfn on an IC today too. Xx

BFN on FRER here at 11dpo (with SMU). Calling myself out now.

Also found the source of my main 'symptom' the crazy amounts of CM... I'm starting to feel sore so I think it's thrush. Great- want a baby? Here's thrush instead. Thanks mother nature :/ haha

Oh well... Next cycle! If mother nature likes a laugh I'll fall pregnant next cycle as that would mean I'll be in the Ill yucky and unsure stage when I'm away on holiday. Hooray!
Thanks for the replies and support

I'm counting myself out too. Good luck for your next cycle. Fx we don't get any of those shadowy fake lines to stress over again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->