A BIG THANK YOU!!!! XxxX

Fanks :) cant believe Kyle has had to go to work :(
Glad you're home and I agree with the others kepp your pj's on and if they dont like it sod them :rofl:
Kisses to Jacob!
xxx

Ema, so pleased for you both!
Get all your visitors out of the way quickly then you can both have Jacob all to yourselves!

Poor Kyle having to go to work, my OH had to go back today after 2 weeks off and he wasn't happy! He's been on the phone 5 times so far!

:hugs:

:happydance: I just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and OH! I've been watching from afar hoping you'd go into labour last week!

Your little man is just gorgeous! :cloud9:

Good luck with all your visistors, as already has been said, get them to dote on you!

Look forward to your birth story and more pics?

Laurie x

aww congratulations hun.....well worth the wait hey! well done.looking forward to pics and birth story xxx

So glad your ok, third tri is very quiet without you!! Try and take things easy hun and look after yourself xx

Ema you are a mummy of steel - one of the longest labours - 74 stiches!!! and OH to run around after you. woo lady you are impressive - hope i cope this well after bubs arrived.

I think we should send you thank yous - its nice to hear good stories after bad labours, if you get me. not sitting there feeling sorry for yourself but being wonder woman (or mummy). well done to you - enjoy the company and the fussing from everyone, you deserve it.

And i cant say enough he is gorgous - beautiful and well cute - well done mummy

Congratulations Mummy! :hug: He is gorgeous!

Awww hun well done and Hi Jacob!I'm still in my PJ's now he he.You are a new mummy sod your visitors they wont excpect you to be dressed and all glammed up.You enjoy the fuss.As for waddling around it will get easier.Put some flannels in freezer.Absolute bliss! Congrats once again.Take care you xxx

Good job hun, enjoy being a mum! Dont worry about replying to every little thing here :D

Congratulations again hunni!
He is absolutely gorgeous!
So proud of you, and happy for you all that he's here!!
xx

Really pleased 4u Em that Jacob is finally here!! Enjoy these next couple of weeks, they're so special (and go so quick!!!)
Ur little man is gorgeous, u've done so well!!
Lotsa love to u both.
Take Care!
xx

Hope the visitors don't harrass you too much. They will fade out within 2 weeks. Then you can get up when you fancy :rofl:

I wonna come see :rofl:

I had visitors at 5 in the evening and was still in my PJs :blush: :rofl:

awwwww hunni :hug: take care

lock and baricade the door :rofl:

Huge congrats to you both again hun, Jacob is gorgeous... :hug:

I had my LO on 3rd and it's hectic :lol:, but totally wonderful!! :cloud9:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members