A Day At The U.F.T.M. ******POSTPONED********

Stilletto_Sam

3 Teenagers + 1 Toddler.
Reaction score
THE ULSTER FOLK AND TRANSPORT MUSEUM. FRIDAY 30th JULY. 1.30pm.

If it's a Dryish day - We'll meet in the carpark at the Folk Museum @ 1.30pm.

If it's a Wet day - We'll meet in the carpark of the Transport Museum on other side of the road to the Folk Museum @1.30pm.

Attendees so far:

Me - Samantha (Stilletto Sam) with Ellen (aka Teeny Tiny Princess Ellen Grumblebums/Ellie Boots)

Kathryn (NIfirsttimer) with Ruby (aka Ruby-Roo)

Jennifer (Jenny82) with Culann

If you're not on the list and you intend on coming, please PM me with your name and that of whoever you are bringing with you (if applicable) so I can add you. It's just so we will know who you are and to expect you and we don't all meet up and go wandering around and leave you behind. :winkwink: C'mon! We'd love to meet you!

Anybody who hasn't already got my mobile number and would like it (incase you get lost or delayed ,for example, on the way) then give me a shout.

:hugs:

friday/saturday/sunday suits me best!

I've actually just realised I can't make it, as I have family coming on Friday until the 30th! Dammnit!

Hows about Friday 30th July? I'll check UFTM website and see if there's anything special on.

i might not be able to make it... have revised my financial situation and am 1000000% skint til the 10th :(

is it not free in anyway? or did i just dream that?

No, Kat.Unfortunately not. Entrance fees are below.

Adults Ticket to EITHER Folk OR Transport Museum Special rate £6.50. Ticket to BOTH Museums on the same day £8.00. Tickets on Major Event Days (Easter Sun, Mon & Tues; Halloween & The Spirit of Christmas Past) £8.00

Children (5 to 18 years)Ticket to EITHER Folk OR Transport Museum Special rate £4.00. Ticket to BOTH Museums on the same day £4.50Tickets on Major Event Days (Easter Sun, Mon & Tues; Halloween & The Spirit of Christmas Past) £4.50.

Concession Ticket to EITHER Folk OR Transport Museum Special rate £4.00. Ticket to BOTH Museums on the same day £4.50. Tickets on Major Event Days (Easter Sun, Mon & Tues; Halloween & The Spirit of Christmas Past) £4.50.

Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)Ticket to EITHER Folk OR Transport Museum Special rate £18.50. Ticket to BOTH Museums on the same day £21.50. Tickets on Major Event Days (Easter Sun, Mon & Tues; Halloween & The Spirit of Christmas Past) £21.50.

Family (1 adult and up to 3 children) Ticket to EITHER Folk OR Transport Museum Special rate £13.00. Ticket to BOTH Museums on the same day £16.00. Tickets on Major Event Days (Easter Sun, Mon & Tues; Halloween & The Spirit of Christmas Past) £16.00.

Children under 5 Free Free Free

Do students get the concession rate? :lol:

Fri 30th *should* work for us!

Hi Ladies hope you have a great day, I have neither bump nor baby so will give it a miss. Hopefully I might have one by the next meet. x

Oh Zipp, I don't think you need to have either, it's just a good day out for a laugh!
Don't feel excluded hun :hug: xx

No bumps or babies required! It's a bnb meet, so the fact you're a member of the forum makes you eligible to come! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->