A Day At The U.F.T.M. ******POSTPONED********

1.30 for me too if thats ok? I'll PM you know.

I am excited..and a little bit nervous :)

yeah we are! :flower: please dont back out!! i know a lot of ppl get nervous!

Crikey, it's been quiet in here lately. I hope that's not a sign of things to come!

Well, according to the weather forecast last night, Friday is to be rainy :cry:. So I think we may need a contingency plan. What do you all say to viewing the Transport Museum instead if that is the case as, if I remember rightly, it's mostly contained indoors. Personally speaking, I prefer the Folk Museum as there's more to see and sometimes ye get a wee bite of a freshly baked soda bread if you're lucky, but it's not going to be fun wheeling prams around in the rain. I think the best thing to do is to play it by ear and meet in the Folk part carpark if weather is reasonable, and if raining, then meet in the Transport museum carpark.

Feedback?

XXX

Yup that suits me fine! I haven't been to either museum in years so either one will still be a treat...rain or no rain :)

Did we agree on a time?

ok so who is a definite??

ok just checked the first post :dohh:

I CANT GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! OF ALL THE ROTTEN LUCK!!! Barrys car has taken a beating over the last year... his brother threw a bottle through the back window, a dumpster hit the side during a gale and dented the whole wing, got a puncture last week and NOW the windscreen has cracked!! :'( and the insurance isnt going to cover it. needless to say... we have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO money and wen i say no money, i mean its tesco value shopping for us for the next 2 weeks!!! im so upset!! i REALLY wanted to go!! u guys know i wudnt flake on you if there was any chance i cud go. :cry:

Aw Lindssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! :cry:

If there were any way you could get a train to Bangor I could pick you up?

XXX

I can't come. AGAIN!!!
Stooopid hubby's stoopid ankle!!

...and then there were 3.

Shall we call it off until another day or if the weather's crap shall we meet up for a coffee or something instead?

Kathryn?

Jenny?

I'm so sorry! Why does everything happen when I have plans?!
Hubby's been put on bed-rest style treatment - he's to keep his ankle up til next week at least... he's been trying to hobble on it and they reckon it's not gonna heal if he continues. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

XXX

Sam honestly, honestly I have no money!!! like im gonna have to borrow money off my mum this week just so we can eat!! the freakin windscreen is costing a fortune!!! :cry:

XXX

Sam honestly, honestly I have no money!!! like im gonna have to borrow money off my mum this week just so we can eat!! the freakin windscreen is costing a fortune!!! :cry:

Awwwwwwww, Linds. That's not good. Shame. Hope you get the car sorted out soon and I'm sure your family will see you ok. :hugs:

XXX

I'm so sorry! Why does everything happen when I have plans?!
Hubby's been put on bed-rest style treatment - he's to keep his ankle up til next week at least... he's been trying to hobble on it and they reckon it's not gonna heal if he continues. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Awww poor man! Rest up Mr Debz!

XXX

XXX

Awwwwwwww, Linds. That's not good. Shame. Hope you get the car sorted out soon and I'm sure your family will see you ok. :hugs:

XXX

thanks sammo. u know i wud be there if i cud!! :hugs:

Oh well next time it will be :). I had a new skirt but I'll save it for next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->