A Day At The U.F.T.M. ******POSTPONED********

Went up to the Ulster, A&E were lovely did loads of tests then gynae were awful Dr told me because the pregnancy test came back negative I'm having a "normal period"?! WTF I was pregnant, now I'm bleeding - not a NORMAL PERIOD. Awful fucking day :[

what a stupid insensitive *******. :hugs:

why cant you say *******?

LOL Linds you totally put a smile on my face with that this morning. Bleeding like crazy, really heavy, feel so not well... eugh.

LOL Nuke! You're right though, what a Bar-Steward.
Hope you're coping okay, Aaisrie xx

Thanks Heulyn, I'll be fine, you would think after 6 losses since December I'd be used to it by now but it seems to get harder... Just got to keep on keeping on.

Aww hun, it never gets any easier.... It'll happen one day though x

Im so sorry Eve :( Will you still be refered to the Ulster? I dont even know where Im being refered to, or how long it's gona take. Stupid hospital, when I went with my 2nd loss they told me it was 'just a period' too..you'd think they'd be abit more sensitive..its not like it's a cut finger or sprained ankle

Yea Liz, my GP has already referred me to the Ulster about a month ago, so I've 2 months to wait for my appt hopefully. Yea they suck, they don't even take into account the emotional side of it. I mean the Dr had my notes there - 6 losses in 8 months and she couldn't think that maybe that might be hard for me?! Crazy bitch :] But onward and upward, I'm gonna try the progesterone cream and hope it helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->