a few Q plz help

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by tmr1234, Oct 29, 2008.

1. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

right i got a triphasic pattern on chart yay and temps are still going up due af tomoz (stay away :witch:)
    did a ic yesterday and there was a so so so faint line i could see it all day but oh couldnt but didnt really look. i dnt know if it had coluer but it came up in about 2-3 min.

2 days ago after walking the dog i got a really really bad stich like feeling just under my belly buton. any know what that is?

outher times nare the end of my lp my temps drop 3 days befor but are still going up. is that good?

yesterday i woke up with a really stuffy noise but it was running all day to but iv not got a cold. its just my noise any help with that 1?

also not that is has any thing to do with it but i had a dream last night about af :witch: but it was a real person :witch: thing and i help her out with some man and she put a stamp on my file :af:. then woke up. :rofl:

thank you very much if u can help at all

2. KandKsMama

KandKsMama Mom of 3 girls under 4

OMG at your dream! Way too funny. The stitch sounds like the early weeks of both my pgs. It could be your uterus gearing up. All I can suggest is see if she shows and if not in a day or so retest.

3. cerilou

cerilou Well-Known Member

Hi

It all sounds good. I had the faintest of lines on Monday and didn't believe it was a positive but I've been getting darker lines each day. Plus I get stitch like pains in my abdomen too.

Perhaps test again today or tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

:hug:

4. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Best of luck! That all sounds good and your chart is looking fab too - FX for you.

:hug:
    Gemma x

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

this can happens to ur chart if ur not pg tho aswell tho...but ur chart does look fantastic!! wonder when af due? 3days? well just test 2moro again,maybe get a different brand hun xx good luck !!

6. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

af due any time from yesterday to fri