A Gift A Day - Advent Calendar 2021

Wow AND he chose well! Those are super lovely items! And no, I don't think you are showing off at all or only in the loveliest way! Anyone who thinks differently is probably just jealous, not that I would blame them all together :haha: you are one lucky woman and I am very happy for you. Please continue sharing as I am so curious what else he has come up with. So far, full marks! :D

I’m uploading them all to my IG story so I can put them in a folder on my grid to look back on.
I’ll pop them on here too :)

*also spending the whole time feeling guilty and that people will think I’m showing off. Which is not the case at all, I’m just so shocked and excited and want to share - but what a crappy world that we live in where we have to worry about what others think :(

Don't feel guilty. I'm loving seeing your gifts and irs a lovely thing your OH has done. The slippers are gorgeous, I've just looked them up, I want a pair

AFFEC216-29A7-42D2-9E52-9B97FCDE621D.jpeg

You lot on here are so lovely. I knew you’d get it that it’s not just a show to say “look at Me”.
I just feel so bad posting it online but I want to, he deserves the recognition. So I posted a disclaimer that if people can’t be happy for others at Christmas time they should unfollow me :haha:

aaaanyway. Day 4!

I told DH about this last night. Maybe he'll take the hint for next year ha ha

I'm delighted for you and really enjoying seeing what you're getting, it lovely and he has done well.

As for showing off, my siblings and I are all single so every year we go way over the top and spoil each other - I'm always reluctant to mention how carried away we get in certain company for the same reason, but i remind myself that none of us are buying for partners or for people outside our households. If you cant brag a bit about your nearest and dearest then who can you. ENJOY and keep showing us your growing collection.

Great gifts. He's come up with some great ideas! Love seeing what you get each day :)

I know what you mean, it's exactly the reason why this is the only place I post lists and Santa's Been pictures.

What a lovely thoughtful thing your hubby is doing!
Don’t feel guilty, enjoy every minute of it, you deserve it!!

Aww thanks so much ladies!

Day 5 update.
Pavers faux fur lined boots from next as I’ve been complaining that I need some warm boots to walk the dog. I feel guilty for complaining now :haha:

8F1F5F1B-5DCA-4BB9-973B-B7F3CDEBC373.jpeg

They are lovely! They look so warm and comfy :)

Wow most of all I love that he listened!

Lovely boots, I'd like those myself.

Oh wow he’s totally nailed it so far !! Well
Done him !!

Boots are fabulous.

He's got a lot to live up to now every year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members