A Gift A Day - Advent Calendar 2021

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Tonight OH has surprised me with a whole heap of gifts under our Christmas tree.
He says that this year he is doing things a little different and I will get one gift each day until Christmas Day.
25 days, 25 gifts.
I am beyond shocked, he doesn’t have a festive bone in his body so I have no idea where this has come from but I am thrilled.
I will update each day here - how exciting!? I feel 8 years old!!!

Oh how lovely is that. Can't wait to see what you get each day. Bet the kids are jealous x

wow that is so thoughtful! I hope the pressies will be as wonderful as the idea :)

What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to arrange, I'll look forward to following your advent.

Aww that's lovely! How sweet of him. Looking forward to seeing what you get each day :xmas6:

Wow those are proper gifts! I thought he'd go for fun little tokens! Lucky woman! :D

Last edited:
You lucky lady
If I suggested this to DH I'd get a bar of galaxy :-D

Aww wow this is super cute !!

Im Following along to see what he’s bought !

Day 3. Boux Avenue giraffe dressing gown.

I am equally shocked. There actually proper gifts. We spoke about it and he’s said he wants to make up for all of the years that he hasn’t been fussed about Christmas - no idea where this has come from but Christmas to me isn’t about gifts so he really didn’t need to do this!

He truly seems as excited as I am to give them to me though. Where is my OH and who is this man that is in my house!?!?!?

I’m uploading them all to my IG story so I can put them in a folder on my grid to look back on.
I’ll pop them on here too :)

*also spending the whole time feeling guilty and that people will think I’m showing off. Which is not the case at all, I’m just so shocked and excited and want to share - but what a crappy world that we live in where we have to worry about what others think :(

Day 3. Boux Avenue giraffe dressing gown.

I am equally shocked. There actually proper gifts. We spoke about it and he’s said he wants to make up for all of the years that he hasn’t been fussed about Christmas - no idea where this has come from but Christmas to me isn’t about gifts so he really didn’t need to do this!

He truly seems as excited as I am to give them to me though. Where is my OH and who is this man that is in my house!?!?!?
Aww that’s so adorable !

I’m uploading them all to my IG story so I can put them in a folder on my grid to look back on.
I’ll pop them on here too :)

*also spending the whole time feeling guilty and that people will think I’m showing off. Which is not the case at all, I’m just so shocked and excited and want to share - but what a crappy world that we live in where we have to worry about what others think :(
Not at all ! It’s such a beautiful idea ! You go for it ! I’m excited to see tomorrows gift !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->