A Gift A Day - Advent Calendar 2021

He really is doing brilliantly. Each one of the gifts on its own would be wonderful but to come up with that many?! Wow!

These gifts are amazing! Where did he hide them all?!

OMG the hot plate is amazing I never finish a cup of tea as I like it hot.

Love the hot plate. Only just now I've boiled the kettle twice as I forgot and need my tea piping hot.

Lucky lady! You're getting spoiled and it's awesome! He chose such great gifts!

Sorry I’ve not kept up with this. I don’t actually think it’s sunk in that Christmas is this week - I am NOT ready for it.
Feeling so special every single day, each and every gift I’ve received has meaning and so much thought behind it and it’s just so bloody cute!!

Wow amazing gifts! He actually managed to top the earlier ones which I thought would be impossible! Well done that man!

Fabulous - omg I love day 16, that would go down a storm in my house.

Fabulous gifts. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xx

My Christmas Day gift was a hand made clay picture in a frame of our family. It’s so thoughtful and lovely.
Unfortunately the lady who made it put the wrong dog on somehow - so needs to make a replacement and can’t til the new year. Which OH was so upset about as it ruined the surprise for him. But I still think it’s really special!

I’ve been well and truly spoilt this year!
I also got a hotel chocolat velvetiser, lots of yummy hotel chocolat chocolates, Elemis skincare set, liz Earle perfume, Yankee candle & other amazing gifts yesterday.
I’m so lucky and so grateful.

Thank you all for following my thread all month!
He did good didn’t he!!
Information will follow on how to rent him for the month of December next year :haha:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got equally spoilt with both presents and presence of your loved ones. X

What an amazing run up to Christmas! Love all the gifts you got, they are amazing!! :xmas12:

Hehe I wouldn't mind renting him ;) He did brilliantly! Was fun to follow along and if he does it again next year, do please share again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"