A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

No good news here i'm afraid AF showed up last Thursday so the IVF was a bust again. Will be starting again in feb to give my body time to recover.

We got a non squinter line today mid afternoon! I'll take another tomorrow just because I want to see that blazing line, but it's a solid pink line even after only a couple hour hold today. :)

Now I have 4 weeks to make it farther than the other two. But I'm feeling really good about it and I'm going to try and enjoy it until there's actually something to be concerned about.

:happydance: Yay Brittany!
That's the right attitude - there will be wobbly days but I think a bit of PMA will take you far. So excited!

Got AF yesterday at work, so I should I between 31DEC and 4JAN. Not sure if I'm gonna get to DTD during my O period cause DH is going to the states for 3 weeks for school that is starting on 6JAN. But now AF is due roughly the 16th/17th.

Thanks, guys! I think it's definitely the best attitude for my sanity. ;) And I don't know... With the other 1 (because the 2nd was at 5 weeks and honestly I hardly remember it), I had a gut feeling that something was wrong from the first. I feel really GOOD about this one. So I'm hoping my intuition is right.

Scheduling sucks, DS.

I'm sorry I didn't read any actual posts yet, but congrats Biblio! I'm happy for you :D

So sorry Razcox :cry:

Congrats Biblio - hoping this is a sticky. :hugs:

Soop - how are you and Blake doing? How has the doggy taken to the new baby? :flower:

Hi Nicki - I'm still stalking your journal like a mad woman :haha:

Honey - how's that little girlie doing? Still cooking her well :hugs:

AFM. we're ok. Hugo 3 months old now bit still sleeping like a newborn (ie not continuously for very long!) it's hard work at the moment.

Huge congrates Biblio! I think PAL is the same as being a recovering alcoholic - one day at a time x . Glad you feel so positive :happydance:

DS - sorry the witch turned up and agree that DTD at the right time is a bithch. It always seems like DH has no interest around O as well!

AFM - just plodding along waiting for O and back at the gym to lose a bit more weight, going to give my body a couple of cycles before we try IVF again but still going to TTC though and see what happens.

Sorry it's so tough new. You must be knackered. Hugo is so cute though he can just about get away with it!

Still so over the moon for you Biblio.

Good luck to everyone else trying, I hope you all get bfps for Christmas x

Thanks, everyone! We're still ridiculously giddy over it. :haha: So far, I'm not having too many similarities with the other two other than tiredness. Which is definitely ok with me! Going to talk to the doctor today and ask if he thinks it's ok to get some progesterone as a preventative measure.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I do read and keep up with you all but little H is keeping me more than busy at the moment.

I just popped in to say Merry Christmas to one and all.:xmas9:

Had another photoshoot today. First of three to capture 3 phases (ie, baby, sitting/crawling & walking).

Regarding the issues with Hugo sleeping. He wakes a lot and is ALWAYS hungry. I spoke to the health visitor and they advised me putting him on hungry baby milk and so far so good. He only woke once last night at 2am :happydance: and seems far more settled.

Big day today though, he's gone in his own room so I'm hoping he settles ok. He went to sleep quickly and hasn't stirred so I'm pleased so far.

My gorgeous boy

https://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w388/sarahhibbert/Mobile%20Uploads/5B76290E-A041-432E-9D85-713917620953_zpsqpyn5hj0.jpg

NTAT, that's one gorgeous picture. Thanks for the reminder it's all worth it. :D

Hugo is adorable new.

Enjoy being a pineapple Cruise (that one always makes me wince ...)

NTAT, that's one gorgeous picture. Thanks for the reminder it's all worth it. :D

You hit the nail on the head there cruise. I wouldn't wish miscarriage on anyone and to say it was all worth it is wrong. But to get a baby at the end of your struggles does make the perseverance and heartache have a point to it iykwim.

I very nearly gave up. In fact, I kind of had. We stopped trying.

Never ever give up. Hugo is my living proof of that!

:hugs:

Same here, NTAT. If I would have given up, I wouldn't have my beautiful Hannah...

The day your rainbow is born and placed in your arms, makes every loss, fear, and ounce of sorrow worth it in the long run. The key is to keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->