A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

I only know how to do it with uploaded pics in to photo bucket soop :wacko: I am technologically challenged too :haha:

XxX

Oh gawd, something else to get to grips with! I'll try and look it up. How are you? Xx

Soop. Blake is adorable. Thanks so much for the photos. Boys are ace hey! Love his hair, so cool. Hoe he doesn't lose it, although I think he might have already started losing it if he was going to, idk.
Glad you are enjoying being a mummy and Blake is a good boy for you.

To put a pic in a spoiler, just make sure this is at the start of the link [SPOILER ] and this at the end [/SPOILER ] (without the spaces though)

Hi Nicki - stalking your journal like a mad woman :wacko: :thumbup: :dance:

Photo bucket is easy and you can upload as many pics as you like in one post. NTAT has rightly said you need to put the link in between the spoiler link thingy. Alternatively...go to advanced post and there's a pic of a yellow smiley face with a blacked out face...click on that then put your link in there :thumbup:

All is fine with me thanks hun :hugs:

XxX

You can't put pics you upload straight from your computer/phone in spoilers, though. It has to be pics from another website. Which is kind of annoying when you're like me & don't use any of those sites. ;) However, I do agree it is nice to have them in spoilers when you're having a low day.

7w5d- It's officially a record! :) Still pretty nervous about the scan Monday, but doing pretty well overall. Still feel like crap all the time, so that's been reassuring- when I haven't been frustrated that I can't keep up with life anymore!

Yippee Biblio! I am looking fwd to us both being able to report positive news after our Monday scans :thumbup:

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I have felt slightly less nauseous over the last few days. Now insomnia is my enemy. I think I'm nervous and excited about Monday.

It's so encouraging to see good news here.
Fingers crossed for your scan, Nikki :hugs:

Good luck Biblio & Nicki. I'm here rooting for you both :hugs:

Look forward to great updates later :thumbup:

Thank you! :) I'll probably just have to do a quick update from my phone- I have to go straight from my appointment to taking hubby to the airport 4 hours from us.

Hey ladies. Just popping in to say all was good at the scan today :cloud9: Will try and post a pic tomorrow x

Edit - scan photo

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/C6AC5693-E92D-41FB-A923-512B6FA1CC65.jpg

Nicki that is amazing, so so happy for you and this beautiful scan photo!!! This is your rainbow...I have a feeling. You said that to me last year and you were right too xxx

Nicki that's fantastic you must feel so relieved, are you starting to believe a bit now? X

Biblio how was your scan? X

Soop Blake is gorgeous and so much hair! N still doesn't have much, unless she's in pink people think she's a boy bless her! X

Ntat Hugo is gorgeous too, when are you having him christened? X

Hi to everyone else sorry I struggle to keep up, good luck to all of you in tww xx

So I'm 28 weeks Tom and team blue this time, it's going so quick compared to with Neve. Had midwife today and she couldn't get hold of him to get heartbeat as he was moving n kicking so much, I was hoping the next 1 would be calmer!

N is great she turned 1 at the beginning of the year, been walking for a couple of months now and already throwing strops and stamping her feet oh joy! Lol! Xxx

Hi Lexi. Can't believe you're 28 weeks already, it's going so quickly. Plus that Neve is one, where does the time go hey?!

Hugo is being christened this coming Sunday, the 19th. We have a rehearsal on Friday evening. It's DH's birthday on Friday and don't think he's best pleased on having to spend a chunk of the evening in church lol.

Everything is in place though. Hotel paid, food ordered, cupcakes well and truly tested :haha: Should be a good day.

Lol at dh, don't blame him really. Well I'm sure it'll go better than ours did! The priest forgot to turn up! Waited ages then had to go back and have the party as loads of food and hall booked eventually he got our message and called and we went back to church at 5 to get her baptised! What a day! :dohh: x

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

A couple of birthday pics x

oops not the right way up sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member