A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

Hi wookie. I can't get over how old Hannah is now! (EDIT: thanks to the other more observant people on this thread also I see CONGRATS are in order for #2! Exciting!)

I had a scan today, all measuring perfectly at 9w4d

Here is gingernut

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/A2915158-EF14-4939-8A27-93CCCECD9200.jpg

Congrats wookie didn't realise you were having another! :happydance:

Ntat Hugo is just gorgeous! :hugs:

Soop how's things going? X

Nicki---So excited for you!!! the US is precious!! Still sending sticky :dust: your way. I believe this one might be it :happydance:

Biblio-- Sending Sticky :dust: your way too. Congrats!!

Honey--Yay!! Not to much longer :winkwink:

Ntat--Hugo is precious!! Glad he is sleeping better now!!

Cruise--Not much longer for you too!!:winkwink:

Wookie--you have another one one the way Congrats!!

Hannah--congrats wow twins!!

Hello to anyone I forgot :wave: and to everyone never give up:hugs:.

Said in your journal but fab news Nicki and congrats to Biblio & Wookie too. Sticky dust coming your way both :dust: :hugs:

Hi Lexi, how you doing? How's number 2 coming along? Did you find out the sex, I can't remember if you've said :hugs:

Monro - Mason is such a cutie, love your avatar :flower:

Way to go Honey, keep on cookin' that little girlie - you're doing great :thumbup:

Did I miss someone having twins? Monro has mentioned something but my baby brain prevents me from remembering a lot of things these days :dohh:

My big news is that Hugo slept through last night. Third night in his own bed and he went down at 9pm and slept til 6.30 and then slept til 8. I am delirious. I bet it won't happen again but even one full nights sleep was amazing.

NTAT- Hugo is adorable! He's also getting so big, so fast! The first year is truly a blur...one minute they're tiny newborns, and the next...they're cruising furniture preparing to walk already!

Thanks for the congrats, ladies. I got my BFP at 10 dpo, after finding out that my progesterone was low...I began progesterone suppositories on 10 dpo, the day I found out I was pregnant. On the evening of 11 dpo, I began spotting, and did so until 13 dpo. Oddly enough, my betas on 10 and 12 dpo were doubling a bit ahead of schedule, so that was good. We'll see if there's a heartbeat on January 8th (I'll be around 8 weeks then), or if I'm having another loss. You would think that PAL become easier after having a rainbow...and I guess it kind of does, but it's still tough! Anyway, it's out of my hands, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Happy New Year, how is everyone doing?

7 weeks Wookie, how you feeling?

Biblio - how you doing?

Honeyprayer - hope you're still cooking that little girl.

Hugo & I had a lovely Christmas. Quiet but lovely.

Happy new year ladies!! :hugs:

Another huge congrats to Nicki, wookie and Biblio on their BFPs. So absolutely thrilled for the three of you!

NTAT - glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas. I saw the pictures of Hugo - I loved the little penguin outfit! He's such a photogenic little boy :cloud9:

AFM - still cooking and let me tell you, I am thankful for every day! I'm still getting a scan every 2 weeks to check on the stitch and it's been holding well. The dr says it's 'stable.' As long as it stays this way, I won't be getting it taken out until 36 weeks. My last appt was this past Monday and she was currently weighing 2lbs 4oz :cloud9: The ultrasound tech scared me saying she was 'small' but the dr tells me that she's in the 28th percentile. So although she's not a huge baby, anything between 10-90 percentile is normal. He showed me her growth on a chart and she's been growing normally so he's not concerned. But that tech sure got me worried!!! Ugh :p

Hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs:

Thank you Honey. I can't stop taking photos of him :cloud9:

So pleased to hear you're still cooking your little girl. I was thinking about you over Christmas hoping this was the case. Hopefully by the sounds of it, you may get quite near to term. Turning 30 weeks must feel like a big milestone though hey. At least you know that even if she did come in the next few weeks, she'd be ok. I had a scan at 29 weeks (the 4D one) and I think Hugo weighed just under 3lb so your little girl is doing great :thumbup:

Doing well here! Pretty sick, though, which is not fun- even if it is reassuring. First scan & appointment on the 13th. I've been taking a test here and there because from the research I've done, it seems that taking progesterone can mask an hcg fall. But the tests are now turning the control lines into squinters because they're sucking up so much dye in the test line! So this may be it. :) Next Friday will be the farthest I've ever gotten, so we're getting excited.

Glad she's still snuggled in tight, Honey!

All good here, now past 11 weeks which is so good for me. Feeling a bit icky but not too bad. Hope everyone is well, happy new year

Hello lovely ladies and what fantastic news there is to bring in the new year! Biblio, Nicki I'm completely made up for you both, so hoping everything continues to progress how it's started...I have everything crossed for you! And twins with Hannah...amazing!! Many many congratulations!! And wookie with no2 as well as Lexi, woooo fabulous news, I've read the last 2 pages of the thread and there's good news everywhere, 2014 looks to be an amazing year!

Ntat ahhhhhh how gorgeous is Hugo! And turning into a sleeper too, what a good boy for his lovely mummy. I'm the same with Blake, can't stop taking pics of his beautiful face!!

I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and I hope bfps are just around the corner for those waiting for them. I think this may be a lucky thread :)

We are so enjoying our little Blake, he's a beauty (we think) and quite an easy baby in that he doesn't cry for the sake of it. He is a hungry boy though, nighttime included! He's packing in the weight bless him, at last weigh in a couple of weeks ago he was 11lb3, he's 9wks tomorrow and I'm sure he's in the 12s! I'll try and attach a couple of pics here to show you xxx

here are some pics....I hope it's worked!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 9
That didn't bloody work at all! I've attached multiple images....?? It only shows one at a time...:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
One more pic from me :) there's more but the attachments thing is annoying me, lol. Anyone heard how Beach is getting on...?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
Soop, he is utterly gorgeous!!! That beautiful dark hair, oh my!!!!

Ah thank you! I love his hair, hoping it stays in as some people say it can drop out. Atm it's growing! Our lovely boy :)

So lovely to hear from you Soop :) Blake is Gorg. My nephew had that very same reindeer outfit at Christmas, it's soooo cute.

I have also been wondering how beach is - are you out there Beach?? I hope all is well x

Just dropping in ladies...happy new year to everyone :flower:

Loving all these rainbow announcements, sticky BFP's and hoping there will be many more this year :hugs:

Ladies that are still trying...hang in there and have hope...please keep us updated in here.

Can I make a suggestion without sounding like a miserable bugger...if you have baby pics, scans etc...could you spoiler them? I know ladies like to have positive stories etc..me included but sometimes it might not be what people want to see if that makes sense? It then gives people the choice if they want to see any of that kind of news :flower:

Lots of love, :hugs: :dust: and whatevers

XxX

Thanks Nicki :)
Can anyone tell me how to put pics in spoilers...? I can only manage it with text and not images, I'm not doing well with the technology :( I'll hold off until I have the hang of it, I'd hate to upset anyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->