A group for TTC#1 and had more than one loss?

Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate it specially after all this nightmare of a path. I never thought this would bring such sadness and hopelessness in my life but I guess I have to deal with it.

i went to the doctor today and she sent me for a whole bunch of tests. She wants to know my insulin resistance levels and if I have a blood clot problem. the tests take two months.... She said to call if I get pregnant in between. I find that she was super rushed and didn't even hear me out... urgh... I tried to ask her what to do if I do get pregnant and she just said" call and get an appointment" ARGGHHHHHH**** what part of " I'm not able to carry pregnancies to term by myself as per previous experience" don't you understand...Anyways, my plan to get progesterone pills totally failed. On the other hand she wants to see if I can take metmorfin, whiich my sister takes... Im thinking of just getting off of her and not wait for what I already know.

Doctors really piss me off sometimes... are they human?

Hey y'all been MIA for a while. Started Clomid today. And got my hormone levels back, not sure if they are good and can't find out til end of the month.

FT4: 12.81 PMOL/L
TSH: 1.01 mIU/mL
FSH: 4.91 mIU/mL
LH: 2.68 mIU/mL

Sabster I hope you figure things out with the Dr.

Good luck Dsemcho, I hope clomid works out for you.

Doc was useless for now, but I am waiting on some blood work, so hopefully that gives us some insight into our fertility issues...
Until then I'm going to eat well, treat myself and others with love and dedicate myself to work, family and fun times :)

Doc was useless for now, but I am waiting on some blood work, so hopefully that gives us some insight into our fertility issues...
Until then I'm going to eat well, treat myself and others with love and dedicate myself to work, family and fun times :)

Stay Positive!! God works in mysterious ways if I do say so myself. I remember my dh and I were in the position you were. We had been TTC since 2009/2010, gotten pregnant over 5 times and ended up miscarrying between 4-6wks. The doctors NEVER tested my progesterone and just said "there was prob something wrong"...I just always stayed positive that we would be parents some day and I was right...it just wasn't on my terms..when god thought we were ready. We decided to adopt our great nephew whom is now our son in 2012. We ultimately said yes to adopting him march 2012, little did we know we would be pregnant june 2012. The first thing through my mind "how will we have 2 under 2? how can we provide all our love and split up time between these 2?" and it worked out how it was supposed to. Tristan James is the smartest, silliest little boy and we are so in love with him...although he is naughty/mean to his brother he just doesn't understand why his brother can't play with him how he should just yet. Preston Philip-Wayne is our miracle baby. I never thought we would have a biological child and we did. I was a wreck and nervous I was going to lose him my WHOLE pregnancy. I finally started to enjoy it when he started kicking around 17wks. Preston was born at 39w exactly due to GD. he was a whopping 9lbs 13oz and all future children WILL be csection.

God is SO good!

Hi girls! :wave: I haven't posted in this thread for quite some time, it has been hard to keep up with everything but I just wanted to pop in to say hello and offer encouragement to all you girls TTC.

After 4 years of TTC and 6 unexplained MC's I finally got my rainbow, Isabela Jaymes was born on March 21st, 2014. She is the love of my life and so worth everything I had been through!!!

I always found it helpful to see others who had been through long struggles and finally got their rainbows. It gave me hope that someday it would happen for me too. I know very well how hard and discouraging this journey is but just wanted to let you girls know that it does happen!!! Don't give up! It just takes longer for some of us than others.
Good luck to all of you.
Here is a pic of my little angel!

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 4
Oh Beach!! She is so precious!! I remember you when I was on this thread a long while ago. I'm so glad you got your rainbow baby, she is just beautiful.

Hi Beach :hi:

I am so glad (and relieved) that your precious rainbow is here. I had feared the worst when you didn't post for ages.

Isabela is so beautiful. Just gorgeous.

Thanks for posting - I think it's important to give people hope. I certainly was spurred on by the those who tried and failed for so long and eventually got their rainbow.

I hope you and Isabela are enjoying life together. It's very different from before isn't it, but I certainly wouldn't change it for the world.

NTAT, is Hugo seriously 8 months old already??? WOW!!!

Beach- She's perfect! Give her a snuggle for us!

I miss you gals, and hope that those of you who are still TTC #1 in the face of miscarriages and infertility will have your rainbow soon. I know that's all I ever wanted, and I was fortunate enough that it did happen for me once...and in August of this year, we'll be twice lucky, as we are having a rainbow son, Oscar. <3 I pray that I am truly blessed enough to have 2 rainbows.

Good luck to all, and stay the course!

Beach it's so lovely to have an update from you! Massive congratulations, I know you went through hell of a time but Isabela is beautiful. Worth the wait I'm sure.

Wookie - oh wow look at you with number 2 baking away! Not long now.

Hi Nicki! :wave:

Just found this thread, and I know it's old... Is anyone else still trying for #1 after multiple losses? I've had two losses (8 weeks and 6 weeks), both MMC. The first one I had a D&C in July last year, and the second one I took misoprostol and miscarried at the end of this passed February.

They're going to be doing some RPL testing on me on June 9th. I don't know whether I hope more that everything comes back normal or I hope that something easy to fix gets picked up!

Hi GP!
We used to have a pretty active thread here but it has been really quiet lately. Hopefully we can entice some more people in!

Welcome GP! I just had a successful pregnancy after 6 losses ( 4 or 5 were D&C's). I also went through all the RPL so if I can help with any questions let me know. It does happen eventually, it's just harder for some of us!! Hang in there!!!

I'd love this thread to carry on (I'm as guilty as any for not updating I know).

I think it's important to be able to show people that perseverance really does pay off.

Ginger Panda - I too had RPL testing after 3 miscarriages (2 MMC with D&C & an early natural loss). I tested positive for high levels of NK (natural killer) cells which basically means my own immune system killed off the embryo before it had chance to grow. I would be happy to provide any information and offer support any way I can as I know how hard this journey can be.

Much love to all :flower:

Thanks so much, ladies! I will be sure to update with any results I get from my testing. I have a ticker for it in my sig! I kinda can't wait! :thumbup:

Thanks so much, ladies! I will be sure to update with any results I get from my testing. I have a ticker for it in my sig! I kinda can't wait! :thumbup:

Just don't expect results instantaneously - some of the tests can take weeks for the results. We had genetic testing & the results took 9 weeks.

Just to warn you :hugs:

Yuck. Makes me want to call my doctor's office and ask if they can do the blood draws separately from the HSG... Maybe I could get them drawn on Monday.

It may be quicker where you are, but in the UK, the good old NHS takes it's time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->