A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Sooz, happy 'non' due date! Enjoy a day out somewhere, maybe we'll meet in the maternity ward this weekend?! I dreamt the other night that my baby was born on Bank Holiday Monday.

Sunday Girl, my bump has been measuring small until now and when I was the midwife yesterday it was spot on 40cm! I think the baby's had a growth spurt just at the end.

Fingers crossed for you Sophisticat and Midnightsun!

I would actually rather not have the baby this week as it's half term and my 12 year old would be so bored stuck at home all week with us and a newborn! It would be quite nice to have the week with my 2 boys doing nice things, at least I'd have company, the worst thing at the end of this pregnancy has been boredom and loneliness for me.

Happy due date sooz!

Had bloody show this morning. I would like to congratulate my body for taking a step in the right direction! In the meantime, breakfast time for me!

That's good news, at least something is happening for you at last!

Sooz, happy 'non' due date! Enjoy a day out somewhere, maybe we'll meet in the maternity ward this weekend?! I dreamt the other night that my baby was born on Bank Holiday Monday.

Thank you :flower:

That would be quite amusing, I've convinced myself I am going to get to Jessops and find one of my NCT class has pipped me to the birthing pool. :grr:

That would be quite amusing, I've convinced myself I am going to get to Jessops and find one of my NCT class has pipped me to the birthing pool. :grr:

You won't catch me in a birthing pool so it'll be OK if I'm there! I have no idea what you look like though, is there a photo of you on here?!

You won't catch me in a birthing pool so it'll be OK if I'm there! I have no idea what you look like though, is there a photo of you on here?!

Oh good, one less competitor! :rofl:

I think you can mostly see my face in this one, the camera normally obscures it. I've seen a pic of you on your blog. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 189468_1864192971210_1432575835_2172007_2952553_n.jpg
    189468_1864192971210_1432575835_2172007_2952553_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
Hehe you girls make me laugh!

I had another little show at about 2am with lots of pains after and then this morning a proper show (see my other thread, have posted a pic, quite proud of it lol)...

I have also had diarrhea, so think my body is preparing itself!

I think I'll have her tonight! :wacko:

Oh good, one less competitor! :rofl:

I think you can mostly see my face in this one, the camera normally obscures it. I've seen a pic of you on your blog. :thumbup:

Thank you, I shall look out for you!

Hehe you girls make me laugh!

I had another little show at about 2am with lots of pains after and then this morning a proper show (see my other thread, have posted a pic, quite proud of it lol)...

I have also had diarrhea, so think my body is preparing itself!

I think I'll have her tonight! :wacko:

:happydance:

You do sound like you're getting there! It's very exciting! x

I am hoping to casually walk into the birthing centre at 8cm lol... I am just sat waiting for the pain to hit me really, still confused about being 3cm already and not knowing it.

How overdue are you now Scuffer? x

no sings here, all the things i hoped were the start have eased off and feeling unusually fab today :rofl: if i make it to tomorrow it will be my most ever pregnant :haha:

Oh no! He's obviously very comfortable in there.

Really hope things start to pick up for you soon Wild :hugs:

I have got period pains and back ache all the time, with occasional tightenings under the front of my bump - are they contractions? I feel far too chilled out!

yes they could be, ive had period pains for 3 days, and vile sickness every morning, he must be having a morning off today :rofl:

hope things progress for u 2 xx

When June comes and I'm still here, I suppose maybe I should head on over to the June mummies thread, even though my EDD was yesterday :cry:

think i'll be here then still, i was due 4 days ago :rofl:

I am hoping to casually walk into the birthing centre at 8cm lol... I am just sat waiting for the pain to hit me really, still confused about being 3cm already and not knowing it.

How overdue are you now Scuffer? x

Your body is obviously doing what it needs to, I hope you manage to stroll in and push out a baby, you sound wonderfully chilled out and the period type pains and back ache sound like early contractions.

I am now 3 days overdue but am feeling completely relaxed about the whole thing, my son is now off school for the week so I have company!! :happydance:

Next weekend would suit me to have a baby :baby:

Good luck everyone who is waiting and would like their baby to arrive sooner rather than later. All my friends think I'm a complete freak for not wanting the baby out RIGHT NOW, but after I got over the one day overdue sadness I felt fine about it. :shrug:

Anyway, fingers crossed for lots of lovely birth stories and photos coming soon x

We've managed to get half our decking done today and I've repaired the rabbit run. I have plans until Wednesday now so really I think I can cope with the waiting until then, especially as we need to finish the decking this weekend!

I reckon I'll still be here in July at the rate I'm going. Worried bambino is agrohobic:wacko:

Hope someone pops soon! Midnightsun I am super envious of your progress, but hopefully any day now for you yay :) x

Hi ladies!

I am having contractions about every 7 mins now, like strong period cramps accompanied by tightenings.

Also had a trickle of waters about 15 min ago.

Hope you are all okay! X

Hi ladies!

I am having contractions about every 7 mins now, like strong period cramps accompanied by tightenings.

Also had a trickle of waters about 15 min ago.

Hope you are all okay! X

You're doing really well, I hope things continue to progress well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back