A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Oh Goodluck all the May mummies left :) Hope you have a fab labour. xxxx

Super dooper good luck to you midnightsun :) Im positive im gonna be a June bug too!

Scuffer its really nice to see someone being positive about being overdue, just read on facebook someone overdue crying that much that they want the baby out, causing herself to throw up violently, scary! Our babies are just comfy bless them :)

Hopefully you'll have a baby by tomorrow MidnightSun! Hope everything goes well for you!

No more progress here. But now my mum is here and she's staying until I've had the baby, so I've got some company! Very happy about that!

MidnightSun - How exciting! Good Luck!

I'm still here. Still nothing. Had a nice bath last night and had some pains, but they went away... So back to nothing! Here I come June!

40+1 and officially over due. I think we'll be hitting June for sure, the 3rd is my Dad's wedding anniversary (and his dogs birthday) and the 4th is the anniversary of us buying this house. We think it's going to be one of those dates!

40 +1 also, sprinkle some extra labor dust my way please, I'm praying for an all natural labor and birth rather than an induction

Hopefully you'll have a baby by tomorrow MidnightSun! Hope everything goes well for you!

No more progress here. But now my mum is here and she's staying until I've had the baby, so I've got some company! Very happy about that!

That will make the world of difference, my Mum did the same with my last baby.

Good luck everyone, I hope your babies come out naturally!

We're off out today with friends. We are pretending the sun is shining and having a picnic at a country estate.

Still overdue with no signs what so ever.

Lockandkey - I'm hoping for a natural water birth so am keeping everything crossed!

Scuffer - have a lovely day on your picnic, don't forget umbrella power!

Here's hoping the labour fairy comes and visits us all today :thumbup:

Still overdue with no signs what so ever.

Lockandkey - I'm hoping for a natural water birth so am keeping everything crossed!

Scuffer - have a lovely day on your picnic, don't forget umbrella power!

Here's hoping the labour fairy comes and visits us all today :thumbup:

I don't have an umbrella, but I do have a rather fetching leather outback style hat! :thumbup:

Tell that baby of yours it will have a much nicer birth if it choses to come out soon, I hope you get your water birth x

Well nothing has happened for me either....so im going in for an induction at 6pm tonight....yikes!!!!!.xx

Good luck midnight sun! x

Scuffer hope you enjoy your picnic x

Ready2bamum hope everything goes well today for you xx

40+5 today, had terrible back ache and tightenings every 10 mins yesterday, but not progress over night, just the same as yesterday. Sweep on Tuesday. Think it be June baby!

Still here, still nothing. MY 27th birthday is on Tuesday. James has been instructed NOT to come then, so come on Wednesday, let's get it here and get this baby out!

Good Luck to the ladies being induced or going into labor!

Just to let you all know I've had my baby girl. Was all a bit mad at the last minute, but Rosie Belle arrived at 14:49 27/5/11 weighing 9lb7oz!! I'll write my slightly dramatic birth story in another thread.

hello ladies, my sweep on saturday morning was not the greatest. My midwife couldnt be there. The one that substituted said that baby had turned back to back. My worst nightmare basically as with my daughter it was all back labour and inspite of dilating fully and two hours of pushing had to have forceps. Although she did say that i have dilated to 4cm and 50% effaced. But somehow couldnt quite believe her as i havent really had any regular major contracions. Afterwards took my daughter to an animal safari park and basically had a busy day. Since morning today getting niggling lower back pain. Dont think this is labour though, probably just the baby's back on mine.

Been reading the updates of you may ladies.

Congratulations lindsayscoob, what great news.

Midnightsun hope you have been able to have baby already.

All you other may girls, sophisticat, spunky, sunday girl, sooz and tuppance hope its very soon xx

I'm in real labor, finally! Started having constant back ache and period pain this morning, and went for a walk. Then had small waves of pain from about 10 a.m. and they started getting regular. Now (3 p.m.) I'm having larger contractions closer together, like 4-5 minutes. Very painful. It seems like this might go quicker than I thought! It's scary and exciting at the same time.

Not sure if I posted on here but my yellow bump turned blue on 17th may &3.10am weighing 7lbs3oz born very quickly at home on the toilet floor with 3hr labour start to finish. He is called oliver david (david after daddy &paramedic!) I love him so much. Good luck to all the may mummys still waiting &congratulations to those of u with ur lovely babys x

Just to let you all know I've had my baby girl. Was all a bit mad at the last minute, but Rosie Belle arrived at 14:49 27/5/11 weighing 9lb7oz!! I'll write my slightly dramatic birth story in another thread.

Congratulations! :flower:

I'm in real labor, finally! Started having constant back ache and period pain this morning, and went for a walk. Then had small waves of pain from about 10 a.m. and they started getting regular. Now (3 p.m.) I'm having larger contractions closer together, like 4-5 minutes. Very painful. It seems like this might go quicker than I thought! It's scary and exciting at the same time.

I hope things are still progressing for you, it sounds really good.

As for me, I started having quite regular BH at around 2pm and shortly after we went to a party next door. I came home at 4:30 to feed the animals and they had started to be accompanied by pains so I stayed home and bounced on my ball. By 5pm they were coming quite fast, getting a lot stronger and lasting longer...I ended up needing to breath through them. I was also getting sharp stabbing pain and intense pressure in my pelvis. That lasted up until around 7:30 where they began to get further apart and less intense and sadly they stopped completely about half an hour ago.

We're both totally gutted. :(

Congrats to the may babies born! :flower: And of course those who seem to be on the way.

Once again no pain for me today, except the baby going absolutley mental in there because of me drinking a bottle of lucozade, woops!

Not sure if I posted on here but my yellow bump turned blue on 17th may &3.10am weighing 7lbs3oz born very quickly at home on the toilet floor with 3hr labour start to finish. He is called oliver david (david after daddy &paramedic!) I love him so much. Good luck to all the may mummys still waiting &congratulations to those of u with ur lovely babys x

Congratulations both of you!

We've had a lovely day with friends and I'm now shattered and ready for bed. I hope to hear of more labour progressions and babies in the morning :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->