A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Congrats Lindsayscoob! Will be looking for your birth story! Rosie is a lovely name!

Congrats lovepink! Sounds dramatic happening so quick at home!

Sooz - Sorry things have calmed down.

jiya90 - Awesome about being dialted so much! I would be shocked too!

5ara - Good Luck!

Good Luck to all the ladies in waiting (hahah)

Went to the lake today. All I have is a sore back. Mom said it may be early labor, I doubt it. Been hurting me for a couple days now.

Back! Thats how my labour started & I didnt really get ne tummy pain so didnt think I was in labour! Just had pain in my legs & back &felt like I was gona get an upset tummy but didnt! If only someone had told me that labour could be in ur back &be super quick even for ur 1st! Good luck x

Turns i was right i am a MAY Mummy!!! may 23rd I had my baby girl.

Congratulations to all the babies born! Nice to see some coming at last :haha:

GL to all those who have inductions!

AFM well it's due date today, I'm trying to stay positive and busy and enjoy these last few days with my son! If one more person asks me if I have any signs I will go crazy though lol.

Turns i was right i am a MAY Mummy!!! may 23rd I had my baby girl.

Congratulations! x

Mine arrived on the 21st! 5 days early :)

Congratulations again Jessica, how are you getting on?

I had back ache last night but I think it was all the walking yesterday, then lots of BHs in the night. My Mum and sister are still doing their daily FB status updates wondering where he is but that doesn't bother me, I can't actually imagine going into labour now, it's very strange.

I hope everyone is OK today and has something nice planned for the bank holiday. We're going to have a wander into town this morning and then friend's are coming for lunch. :flower:

Have a lovely day Scuffer. Nothing more for me since yesterday when I posted, DH wants to go back to B&Q today but given the weather....I don't know if there is much point. I need to get supplies to bake for my NCT ladies coming for coffee tomorrow morning.

started keeping track of irregular contractions after experiencing painful ones for over 5 hrs now. No real pattern yet, but am hoping this turns into something

I'm not due until the 3rd but was really thinking/hoping I'd have him by now since all my girls were early. Been getting teased A LOT the last few days but it never turned into the real deal. Was on my feet all day Saturday but nothing....
I'm hoping that we will all be having our babies very soon as I am READY to hold him in my arms now.... :)

Feeling shattered this morning as had a pretty bad evening and barely got a few hours sleep in the night. Started to have some pretty painful backache yesterday evening. Took a hot water bottle to bed about 12 and got a few hours sleep. Then been up since four with contractions. The baby seems to be moving around rather violently and just kept waking me up.

But the one good thing i think has happened is that he has probably turned from back to back to the normal position. Because since he woke me up in the wee hours, i can feel that my belly button is poking out again plus the awful grinding backache is getting to feel like a more normal back to front contraction. A very irregular one thats completely stopped now :wacko: Oh baby please just come out by tonight :thumbup:

scuffer- getting on OK! I was startled to find baby crawling last night?? she is only 9 days old! Getting the hang of breast feeding and not feeling too sleep deprived. Don't want OH to go back to work tomorrow though :(

Have a great day! Hopefully your little one will arrive in the most inconvenient time during your lunch :)

Congratulations to all the ladies who have had their babies!!!

I'm still here (40+6) and have my 2nd sweep tomorrow, I'm starting to worry that I've imagined the whole pregnancy and it's just a massive case of wind!! lol

Good luck to every one still waiting x x x

Still here too :( getting very disheartened now, just want it over with, fed up of everyone asking questions!!

Congrats to all who have had their little ones in the past few days :) xx

well it's 4 am, I woke up about a half hour ago for a major clear out, and have my show too, getting strong contractions with lots of added pressure. I'm currently timing them as well. Yup I think I'm in early labor :happydance:

well it's 4 am, I woke up about a half hour ago for a major clear out, and have my show too, getting strong contractions with lots of added pressure. I'm currently timing them as well. Yup I think I'm in early labor :happydance:

Good Luck :yipee:

I am very jealous of all you lovely labour symptoms. :haha:

its weird though, I'm pretty sure I just started, and they are averaging 2 and a half mins apart :shrug:

is anyone else getting really bad shooting pains up them? its usually when baby moves so he must be hitting a nerve or something :(
so much wriggling going on, im sure i just heard something squelch in there haha!

TMI probably (most things seem to be during pregnancy) but seemed to have a case of the runs this morning, and on 3 hours sleep i dont feel all too healthy today.

I've been getting quite sharp shooting pains in my pelvis the past 48 hours. I think LO has dropped on to a nerve or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->