A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

GL Tuppance!

Wahoo Sooz, GL cant wait to see your birth announcement!

Nothing here to report apart from I have received my thousandth text and fb msg lol.

Congratulations midnight sun!

Good luck Sooz! x

Hope your sweep goes well tuppance. I had mine today too x

Spunky i've been very moody and emoutional too since being over due. My poor DH is all i can say!

Sweep went fine, wasn't painful just a bit weird feeling really. I'm 1cm can strech to 2cm. Head is right at cervix, cervix is forward. Bascially she said my body is ready to go, i just need to go into labour! Had terrible sharp pais last night, really bad, but managed to fall alseep and gone by morning. Think it will still be June baby

Just to let you know that Rose Eleanor Claire arrived on May 29th at 8.29am weighing 6lb 15.

Birth story and photos to follow x x

Congratssssss :happydance:

Good luck sooz! *jealous* :p

And thank you tuppance :) Let me know how the sweep went as i should be getting one tomorrow, when im officially 1 week over. Ah well, goodbye May!

Im really really uncomfy today and getting niggles in my back, still cant tell the difference though between a contraction and baby sticking his fat arse out :p

Congrats MidnightSun!!!

Good Luck Sooz! So exciting!

Thanks ladies for your replies on being emotional. Glad I'm not the only one! I too feel bad for my husband!

Nothing for me. Today is my birthday, and I wanted a June baby, looks like I'll get one! Eviction notice is being served today and hopefully he'll come tomorrow! Have a doctor's appointment to discuss induction tomorrow, hopefully it wont come to that!

Good Luck ladies!

I'm trying so hard to stay positive, it's easier said than done
Though isn't it!!

Good luck Sooz! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little one and reading birth story!

Just to let you know that Rose Eleanor Claire arrived on May 29th at 8.29am weighing 6lb 15.

Birth story and photos to follow x x

OMG! Congratulations midnight sun. Love her name too. Looking forward to birth story and pics.

I'm in labour ladies.

Yayyy Sooz go go go!

Congrats MidnightSun!!!

Nothing for me. Today is my birthday, and I wanted a June baby, looks like I'll get one! Eviction notice is being served today and hopefully he'll come tomorrow! Have a doctor's appointment to discuss induction tomorrow, hopefully it wont come to that!

Good Luck ladies!

Wow thats good hun.

Hope everyone else is doing well too. Ive had a disappointing day yesterday. Had my third sweep yesterday and theres been no progress at all. Contractions have been very irregular. So i have reconciled to the induction on friday morning. But now then one way or the other LO is close so I am sort of starting to get excited.

Everyone else thats still waiting, hope its soon. xxx

Good morning May mummies, I hope your all doing well!

MidnightSun - congratulatons again!

I wonder how lockandkey is doing ...

Spunky - ever since going overdue I have been really really moody and emotional, I don't think my OH knows what has happened to me poor bloke.

Sooz - I was getting those pains all last night, but they were really irregular and now they have completely stopped. I just feel really sick all the time - have no clue what they are though :shrug:

I have my first sweep today so I am slightly nervous about what they will do, and that the MW will tell me I'm not at all dilated and STILL not engaged and that LO is just floating merrily around.

Wild2011, Spunky, Sooz, Scuffer, Pinkclaire, Jiya90, Sunday_girl and Sophisticat; I hope today sees you all pop your sprogs, and Jessicax5 you manage to get your May baby :)

Hope that sweep went well tuppance!

How is everybody doing this morning? Any babies over night?

So today is the last day of May. We all better get busy having these babies!!! I do really want a May baby as I was born in May... So, bring on the contractions!!! :)

I know May is all gone :cry: But June's a nice month too. Yay for June babies :thumbup:

jiya90! Sorry the third sweep doesn't seem to be doing it! Induction Friday? That's close, I would be getting excited too to have a deadline! Here's hoping you go before then naturally though! Yay June babies!!

jiya90! Sorry the third sweep doesn't seem to be doing it! Induction Friday? That's close, I would be getting excited too to have a deadline! Here's hoping you go before then naturally though! Yay June babies!!

Thanks! Its a bit embarassing really! Three sweeps and still waiting :cry: I guess my body doesnt like going into labour by itself.

I think your LO is just so comfortable in you they don't want to come out! You've made too good of a home! :thumbup: But I'm sure I'll feel the same way in a few days :haha:

good luck sooz,

Jiya- I had another unsuccessful sweep today too, cervix is too far back- boo!
Got my induction on sunday, fingers crossed we'll both go into labour before then,

good luck to every one else who is still waiting x

I think your LO is just so comfortable in you they don't want to come out! You've made too good of a home! :thumbup: But I'm sure I'll feel the same way in a few days :haha:

Lol yeah, too comfortable the little monkey. Even if you dont feel that way, its the people around that keep asking that make you feel that way. Oh your a WEEK overdue etc :winkwink:

good luck sooz,

Jiya- I had another unsuccessful sweep today too, cervix is too far back- boo!
Got my induction on sunday, fingers crossed we'll both go into labour before then,

good luck to every one else who is still waiting x

Oh well, since succesful sweeps hardly did anything to start labour for me you havent missed out on anything scoobymum. Good luck for sunday if it comes to that. Hopefully it wont.

Sorry this has taken so long, still in hospital. Paige Alyse arrived naturally at 5:05pm on 31st May weighing a whopping 8lb 12 after a 6 hour labour in the pool with just gas and air. I had a third degree tear due to speed of delivery, she flew out, and had to have surgery hence not discharged yet. Hope your all well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->