A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Oh hun, sending you huge congratulations! What a whopper!

Beautiful game though lovely, hope little one is doing well.

Such a shame that you have torn so badly, my Rose was only 6lb 15 and I have second degree tears internally.

Looking forward to seeing you in Baby Club hun, and hope they don't keep you in too long as there's nothing like your own bed x x.

Well done Sooz! Il be looking out for birth story. 6 hours is very impressive!
Ouch, 3rd degree tear. I didn't tear but was cut and only advice is don't let yourself get constipated!

Awww congratulations Sooz! So happy to hear you have had your little bundle! Hope your not in too much pain and you and your little one are doing well :hugs:

I can't seem to find the birth story I posted in third tri, where's it gone?! X

Congrats Sooz!!! Well done!

Midnightsun - From what I've seen Admin moves birth stories in 3rd tri to the birth stories sections once they see them. :flower:

Aww L&K many congrats hun!! x x

Spunky ... get that bubba out! :haha: x x

Congratulations!

Spunky is it just me and you left lol.

I hope you lot don't just disappear off B&B forever once you have your babies. I enjoy seeing the same people pop up in threads!

I will drag myself to baby club eventually...bit scary over there!

Sorry this has taken so long, still in hospital. Paige Alyse arrived naturally at 5:05pm on 31st May weighing a whopping 8lb 12 after a 6 hour labour in the pool with just gas and air. I had a third degree tear due to speed of delivery, she flew out, and had to have surgery hence not discharged yet. Hope your all well. x

huge congrats sooz :)

hope ur ok and paige doing well xxxx

pinkclaire - I can't believe we're still here! 8 days overdue now. GET OUT JAMES!!! GET OUT!!!

Im still here too haha :)
So jealous of everyone who had their babies, congratulations! I have 17 more hours of going into labour naturally, then its induction time. I just know hes never gonna come out on his own lol :( So time to force his little arse into gear before he gets too big!

I'm still here too and 40+ 11 today! Induction booked for Tuesday so have 3 days to get this Bubba moving! Good Luck everyone. Such mixed emotions watching all the May mummies one by one going into labour. Feel like it'll never be me! Wonder who'll be next?????

Is there literally 4 of us left? Lol. Oh dear! Anyone got any ideas how much longer they will be waiting?

I've disabled my wall on fb as it's annoying me. What shall I do about the texts? Just ignore or what??

I just ignore most of mine, and i will be tomorrow while at the hospital deffo.
Also feel like it will never be me, trying not to think about induction as nothing is ever straightforward with me, if everything works according to plan that will be a bloody miracle haha. I will try and get on here though and keep you updated, i dont want this thread to die, us stranglers from May need somewhere to post :p

Oh bless your hearts, I hope its not too long for you!

This time last week I was sat in my front room with my waters trickling and contractions every 5 min!

Jess it is a bit scary over there isn't it, but I imagine you'll see me when I can, being on my own I still hope Ill be able to log on lol x

Cant believe its been 2 weeks since I was in labour! Still hobbling around a bit in the mornings as my episiotomy site is still sore. Think its going to take longer to heal since the stitches came out. On a plus...nipples are no longer sore!

I just ignore most of mine, and i will be tomorrow while at the hospital deffo.
Also feel like it will never be me, trying not to think about induction as nothing is ever straightforward with me, if everything works according to plan that will be a bloody miracle haha. I will try and get on here though and keep you updated, i dont want this thread to die, us stranglers from May need somewhere to post :p

Thanks Hun, is it tomorrow your induction then? Good luck with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->