A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

I'm still here as well! Think I'll be here for another week so probably will be the last one lol.

pink claire an me weve got the same due date 30th may.. and i reckon ill be here for another week with u lol

Oh I feel better already Leanne lol. Don't you dare go into labour before me :haha:

I keep coming to check up on you all, come out babies! x

pink claire an me weve got the same due date 30th may.. and i reckon ill be here for another week with u lol

My due date too!!
Getting a sweep this afternoon, wasn't keen but am getting fed up and my mum is over from France until Wednesday only and I'd be so sad if she had to wait 2 months to meet her first grandchild.
Keep us posted and good luck ladies (it's nice to have a bit of company in these last few days!) x

Bumpysam my in laws just visited this weekend gone as it's the only time they could come over so feel very disappointed they didn't get to meet her!

Ps Congrats justjill- great news! How was the induction? I'm a bit worried that's what I'll end up having?! X

The induction was fine! I'd def do it again if I was overdue and couldn't stand it anymore. I got pitocin to start contractions and got my epidural before I really even felt any of the contractions. I went in to the hospital at 7:30am and by 7:14pm my baby was born!

Hopefully your induction goes well too if you end up having one :)

Thanks for this! I'm hoping to get an induction date today! I was May 27th. 10 days overdue I'm no longer terrified of an induction. Worried, but ready!!! Were you dialated at all going in?

So far like tuppance - baby hasn't been engaged properly yet and I'm not dialated!!!

Hopefully I wont come home from my doctor's appointment ladies! But I'm sure I will and THEN they better give me induction date today if they don't keep me!! I'm not leaving without an induction date today. I'll refuse. I could barely sleep last night as my hips hurt too much to sleep well on either side! And no back sleeping!! 10 days overdue is all I'm willing to give this little boy. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!

Tuppance- you're still here? Couldn't find the May threads earlier and panicked you'd all gone! Any signs? What's the plan for you now?

I literally have no signs whatsoever; not dilated, not engaged, no show, no contractions ... NOTHING! How about you? Do you have your induction tomorrow? I have mine booked for Wednesday; really wanted to avoid inductions at all costs but I've concluded that this little blighter is literally never going to come out!

Spunky - Good luck with your dr's appointment!

Scuffer - I love your profile picture, your LO is completely lovely! Congratulations again!

Bumpysam - I hope your sweep went ok and will work like a charm!

Leanne22 & Pinkclaire - You've still got a week so hopefully your babies are just doing warm up exercises before the big move and will appear any day now :)

tuppance - I feel you, I've had NO contractions. Baby's not engaged, wasn't dialated last week, and doubt I am this week. I have not lost my mucous plug or had any bloody show. I feel like my body has given up on me. Good Luck on your induction on Wednesday! Hopefully we'll be back home by the weekend and able to show off our little ones too!! :thumbup:

Anybody worried about having a HUGE baby since we're SO OVERDUE?! Seriously, are they still gaining weight? ANyone know at what rate?

Oh! Another question for you ladies: Are you getting any extra care being overdue:
Ultrasounds or stress tests? Anything? People keep asking me, but like I stated before I was rushed out of an appointment and they just did the norm. I'm wondering if my doctor's office dropped the ball, or if it's not as common practice as everyone (my family/friends and husband's coworkers) have made them out to be.

Spunky I was thinking that today! I reckon shes going to be at least 9lb!

Although my friend just had a lil girl 13 days overdue (1 day before her induction!) and she was a weeny 6lb odd, I couldnt believe it!

I didnt have any symptoms with James until I was actually in labour so dont lose hope (should take my own advice!). Has anyone tried Clary sage oil?

Oh! Another question for you ladies: Are you getting any extra care being overdue:
Ultrasounds or stress tests? Anything? People keep asking me, but like I stated before I was rushed out of an appointment and they just did the norm. I'm wondering if my doctor's office dropped the ball, or if it's not as common practice as everyone (my family/friends and husband's coworkers) have made them out to be.

I'm seen weekly now but other than that no. She told me to be extra vigilant with movements though as they are the biggest indicator something is wrong. I dont think they properly count you as overdue until +14 days at least here anyway.

tuppance - thanks, the sweep was FINE. Really no problem just hope it gets things going! Pretty certain I don't want to be induced, my mw said she'd be happy for me to keep going I'd just have be monitored daily after 42 wks. Good luck with induction...

Spunky - I'm not getting any extra care or attention, in fact if I hadn't contacted my mw I wouldn't have seen anyone till Thursday when I'll be 41 + 4! I suppose if there's no worries then why would they?! Good luck with induction...

Pinkclaire - SO disappointing isn't it? I hope they get to see your little one soon though.

Leanne22 - I suppose it's a race between me you and Pinkclaire! Hopefully it won't ne long for any of us.

xx

I just find it odd since they told me they were going to do an ultrasound then didn't. And everyone else I know that's overdue locally (at least in California, US) they do some kind of monitoring. My mom was going for stress tests 3 days a week when she was overdue. :shrugs: I guess policies are different in different places. Just other people start to worry me. I'll just twiddle my thumbs until my appointment and try not to sit here and stress myself out :thumbup:

Being induced tomorrow at 7am! Good Luck ladies! be back in 2-3 days!

Gooood luck Spunky! I'm so glad you got what you wanted :) will be sending out loads of good labour vibes to you! Also, good luck lellybump if your induction hasn't already started. Can't wait to read both of your birth stories!

As for the rest of us May ladies, hope your all well and currently in labour! X

Thanks Tuppance! Being induced at 3pm. You could still be in labour before me! ;-) Good luck spunky- hope all's going well x can't believe I'm actually going to meet my baby! X

Good luck to all you ladies starting your inductions. Not long now, you're nearly there at last. :hugs:

Good luck with inductions!

I had my little girl last night :cloud9: all I can say is I recommend bouncing on a trampoline and clary sage oil!

Oh yay! Thats amazing news, congratulations pinkclaire! Am super happy for you :)! I hope your both doing well and you had an easy peasy labour :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->