A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Good luck with inductions!

I had my little girl last night :cloud9: all I can say is I recommend bouncing on a trampoline and clary sage oil!

Brilliant news- so happy for you!! Congratulations *goes off to bounce on ball...**
Xx

Being induced tomorrow at 7am! Good Luck ladies! be back in 2-3 days!

Thanks Tuppance! Being induced at 3pm. You could still be in labour before me! ;-) Good luck spunky- hope all's going well x can't believe I'm actually going to meet my baby! X

Good luck to both of you x

I had my little girl last night :cloud9: all I can say is I recommend bouncing on a trampoline and clary sage oil!

Congratulations! x

Brilliant news- so happy for you!! Congratulations *goes off to bounce on ball...**
Xx

Come out bumpysam-baby! We need to see you!

Many congratulations pink!

Good luck and love to all those being induced today x x x

great news girls :o) i was due on the 31st and booked in 2 be induced on sat, does that make me the last 1 :o( xxx

Hello may mummies! I'm off for my induction today (booooo) so just wanted to say good luck to all of you that are left (hopefully there isn't any due to you all popping last night) and I hope you get to go in to birth naturally!

Also ladies who had an induction yesterday I hope they went well and you are now holding your LOs :) xxx

Good luck Scuffer and Tuppance! I want to see pictures and read birth stories soon!

Hello, I had my baby boy on sunday 5th June at 6.10 after an induction.

So pleased to be home with my little family,
congratulations to all the ladies who have had their babies and good luck to those having their inductions.

scoobymum x x x

congratulations to all the ladies who have had their babies and good luck to those having their inductions.

scoobymum x x x

Congrats on your new son. :happydance:

scoobymum x x x

That's great news, congratulations! x

Massive congratulations to everyone who had their beauties :) And good luck to those still waiting!
I went in for my induction Sunday morning and had him 2:35am Monday morning (6th June)
xxx

Massive congratulations to everyone who had their beauties :) And good luck to those still waiting!
I went in for my induction Sunday morning and had him 2:35am Monday morning (6th June)
xxx

That's great news, congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see some photos of him x

Well done on the new arrivals - great news! I'm still here day 19 overdue. Induction booked for Monday but not sure I'm going to take it... 2nd sweep this morning so who knows?! X

Well done on the new arrivals - great news! I'm still here day 19 overdue. Induction booked for Monday but not sure I'm going to take it... 2nd sweep this morning so who knows?! X

Did you say 19 days??

Did you say 19 days??

I've just realised you meant 9 days, honestly, you'd think after a decent night's sleep my brain would function again!

I went 8 days over this time but the previous times went 10 days over and it felt like an eternity! I hope the baby comes before your induction day. I will be thinking of you bumpysam and sending "get out baby" vibes your way x

lol..i thought 19 days..bloody hell thats late! Goodluck with your induction on Monday! x

lol..i thought 19 days..bloody hell thats late! Goodluck with your induction on Monday! x

I was thinking the same, nearly choked on my tea! lol

We should have a late May Mummies thread in Baby Club so we can keep tabs on one another, what do you think? x

Hilarious - 19 days!! Yep meant 9 (bloody phone) although after speaking to MW yesterday she said a woman recently went 22 days over- so not impossible, just hope that isn't me..! X

I was thinking the same, nearly choked on my tea! lol

We should have a late May Mummies thread in Baby Club so we can keep tabs on one another, what do you think? x

Great idea, I still feel a bit lost over there so it would be lovely x

Hilarious - 19 days!! Yep meant 9 (bloody phone) although after speaking to MW yesterday she said a woman recently went 22 days over- so not impossible, just hope that isn't me..! X

22 days - I was 16 days late, I thought that was bad enough!

I hope you are not 19 days late! x

Here we go lovelies https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/638998-last-stretch-end-may-mummies.html#post11066492

Come on Bumpy! Has Tuppance gone in for her induction?? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"