A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Spent the whole day doing active things around the house and outside. Cooked up hot curries. Planning a hot bath after reading DD bedtime story soon. Meeting the midwife tomorrowfor 40+2 internal exam. She refused to do an exam last time i met her saying that i need to be past my EDD. Sounded a bit strange but well... Am a little apprehensive about tomorrow as i keep meeting a new midwife every time. And the last one was such a bear. Wish me luck ladies!

Hi,

I'm due on the 27th but not seeing the midwife again until 2nd June, saw her last Thurs on the 19th. Nothing has been mentioned about having a sweep but I guess that is what will happen if I have not gone by the 2nd June. MW confirmed head was fully engaged last week and I had a bad night on Sunday with what I presume were contractions but nothing since, is he/she teasing me!!

Really ready for this now, I know it's going to hurt so let's just get it over with :) LOL

Good luck for the 2nd. And fingers crossed baby will come before then.

it was my due date today but i had my section exactly 2 weeks ago today xxxxxxxxxxx

Period type back ache pain all afternoon now, thinking I might get the clary sage out again and just shower in the bottle lol

Jiya a hot bath really does sound lovely actually...

I am very tempted to open the bottle of pink champagne I have in the fridge as I would LOVE a glass right now, but have promised myself that I will only have a bit whilst I am at home labouring to celebrate :haha:

I know, i was quite laid back about it but my mum was like ooh want me to run over the chemist and get you some gloves, haha bless her she really wants him out.
Having a sweep at 41weeks, oh that seems so far away...

I have so many people telling me i cant go into labour on certain days because they're away, i think the poor baby is listening to them all so hes staying in to try and please everyone :p

Actually these period pains have come around the front now and are accompanied by tightenings...

Hmmm.

Oh my goodness MidnightSun. Fingers crossed this is it for you!

I don't think it is, there's no real pattern to them at all... just kind of there!

40+3 here.. nothing yet..sweep booked for Tuesday. keeping an eye on you girls!! :) :flower:

Do pains up the bum mean anything? Or just that I am one? lol

I am 50% effaced and a fingertip dialated. Baby still not engaged... She made an appointment for me for next week, said see you then, and we'll start talking induction then since I have gestational diabetes they don't want me to go to 42 weeks anymore... I'll be 40+5 by the time I see them again though!

Midnightsun no clue, but sounds promising!

I'm still here! Being induced this weekend!

lol, the more ready I feel the more nervous I feel!! I really want to meet him now, but I want a June baby. :shrug: I feel like a walking contradiction!

lol, the more ready I feel the more nervous I feel!! I really want to meet him now, but I want a June baby. :shrug: I feel like a walking contradiction!

Same! Lol. My dad wanted me to have him on the 4th of June because that's his birthday. I can't hang on another week! lol. Well, If you go overdue you'll get a June baby. Not long until June! I wouldn't be surprised if you were overdue. Boys are so lazy!

Midnight sun....i had excrutiating pain/sensations in my bum and cervix last night....like something is burrowing..jabbing me in them...i honestly thought something was going to pop out of me last night felt so low...still nothing in the way of contractions...im living in hope that something could change.xx

I was hopeful last night too hun, went to bed with pains radiating down my legs and around my bump and even told my birth partners not to stray too far from their phones!

This morning? Nothing, not a bloomin' jot!

So it really does look like a sweep for me tomorrow :wacko:

Hi all,
I had my sweep this morning at 40+2, total waste of time!
The baby's head is really low down, which is good, but the cervix is still up behind it and she says I'm not ready yet. She's going to try again on Tuesday which will be a week after my EDD, so I'm feeling a little bit fed up and sorry for myself today!

Good luck to every one else x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"