A home for EVERYONE!

That's awesome Grace!! I'm glad he made it easier for you as I'm sure it was hard to leave him the first time. He's going to have so much fun!! It is crazy how fast they're growing up isn't it? He amazes me everyday with the new things he learns and does. Glad you're still pregnant!! Hang in there for a couple more weeks baby!! Do you feel contractions?

How did Ella do with her shots, Zoey?

Good luck with everything, Krissy.

Was lurking but had to reply to Krissy.... I wondered/worried how you were doing. Good luck with everything. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. And you'll be missed. I understand though. Thanks for the well wishes.

Ella was good, 2 doses of Calpol and she was fine. She suffers fron reflrx amd dr told me im just overfeeding her so feed her less formula wtf! Baby on a. Diet :wacko: so im seeing the health visitor tomorrow hopefully foor some help

Shes been screaming non stop :asleep:

Is she in medicine for the reflux, Zoey? Tyler had reflux also and had to be on meds til almost a year old.

Hi ladies. Thought I'd go to bed early last night, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but then I woke up at 3:45 and couldn't get back to sleep. -_- Sooo here I am with a lil extra time to catch up at least a little bit.

Grace, great news about the house! Everything moving along with that stuff now? Glad Ethan did so well with his first MDO. Makes it a lot easier for momma so you can enjoy your time. Did he do well for the rest of his time there also?

Janelle, thanks for the well wishes. And fantastic family pics. :D

Misty, Tyler is so cute! Does he love his kiddie pool?

Zoey, glad little miss tolerated her shots well. I hope she's feeling better soon with the reflux. :( Poor thing.

AFM, just plugging away with work and family stuff. LOTS of stuff hitting all at once. Nothing particularly bad, just extra busy. Pregnancy wise everything is moving right along. Last week I had my GTT and I just barely passed...by one point! I was feeling kind of crappy about it, but I never got a call, so I guess they won't make me do the 3 hour one. I was able to look up my results from when I did it with DD1, and I only passed by 5 points then, too. So that made me feel strangely better about it. I had no issues with that pregnancy and she was a little thing (6 lbs 2 oz).

29 weeks as of yesterday!

Erin - Everything seems to be moving along well with the house. The title company has all the paperwork they need, and the bank will have all the paperwork they need by this afternoon. I'm starting to get excited. Ethan and I are so ready to get out of this little apartment. At MDO his teacher said he did great. He teared up a couple of times, but no full on crying. We will see how he does tomorrow.

Thanks, Erin! He does love the kiddie pool. I had signed him (well I guess it's US really lol) for swim lessons at the Y but then he got sick so I had to reschedule to the next session that starts Sept 6. He likes to stick his face in the water which makes me nervous so I just want to start lessons so that he'll understand better how to handle water. That's my hope anyway...

Speaking of pools, my house is determined to become one. We've been having plumbing issues since Sunday. Jake tried to fix it himself but a handyman he is not lol. The plumbing issues have spread, now a pipe is leaking through to the basement (split level house) AND the main shut off valve is leaking even with the water shut off. So I have 2 days worth of dirty dishes sitting there, laundry didn't get done Sunday and we had to go to Jake's sisters to bathe. Plumber isn't sure if he can get there today. In the meantime water is steadily dripping and soaking everything :( I might have a nervous freakin breakdown!

Grace this next day at MDO might be the real test since now he knows you'll be gone for a while. He'll get used to it, tho, and it'll be good for the both of you!

nope! trying other things first, the health visitor believed me thank god and we will see how it goes

2 weeks to go. 2-3 cm dilated. She estimates baby is 7.5 to 8 lbs right now.

So I had an ultrasound done to see if I have pcos. If I do, we are going to stop using condoms.

Aspe - Are you open to another baby now? There's always a chance.

Grace.. We do not want abother baby yet but if we do conceive we will be happy because pcos limits how many times I ovulate. So if I do have pcos, we do not want to use protection because it may take awhile to conceive. If we conceive fast, that would be a blessing. If no pcos, will continue to use protection.

When do you find out, Aspe? I have PCOS. I'm hoping you don't :( It messes up more than just fertility. We don't use protection... I have no fear of getting pregnant. My periods are more "normal" than they were before (34-37 day cycles) cuz I'd go months without a period but I don't think I ovulate still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->