A home for EVERYONE!

Misty.. I will request clomid if we do not conceive after awhile of trying. The health management is determining whether my doctor is allowed back to work. She beat up her husband.

So question.. My baby does not really like his exersaucers anymore. Now that he crawls, I am guessing he feels to confined. He much rather play with the toys, while not sitting in it. I thought I was suppose to keep him in it until he walks. Do I keep trying him or just pack them away?

Grace, appt tomorrow?

Aspe once they figure out they can be mobile, they definitely like the freedom to explore better! I still kept the exersaucer out tho for a way to keep him contained but entertained if I needed to get something done. Maybe if he's not in it as often, he won't mind being in it occasionally if needed. Just my opinion.

Aspe - I agree with Misty. I only put my son in there when I needed to shower and he didn't mind. Other than that, he preferred to stand next to it and play with it.

Misty - Yes, appointment tomorrow. Feeling really uncomfortable today so I'm glad it will only be a week away on tomorrow. We close on our house on Monday so I'm hoping baby doesn't decide to come before then. How's Tyler doing?

Uncomfortable as in big belly uncomfortable? Or as in contraction kind of uncomfortable? I will be waiting to hear about dr appt tomorrow! I'm getting excited for little mister to come into the world! Or little miss... but I think it's a mister :) Hope he waits til after closing tho so that you're not in the hospital when you're supposed to be signing papers!!

Tyler is ok. Still fighting snotty nose. He had NOT been himself this past week. I don't know if it's from not feeling good or if the steroid shot they gave him affected his temperament. Mannnnn had he been a bear!!! The shot for sure helped his breathing and that horrible honking cough tho. Thank goodness! We start swim lessons for him on Saturday so that will be interesting!

Misty - Swim lessons should be fun. Glad his cough is better. Will he have to get more shots or was it a one time thing. I'm uncomfortable mostly because I am so big, but these Braxton hicks contractions are a part of it too. Dont be surprised if you get a text tomorrow morning announcing Baby T's arrival. I think it will be next week though. And I am convinced it's a boy too. But I got a take home outfit for a girl just in case.

Well no text yet lol. When is your appt? How is Ethan doing in MDO btw?

Well no text yet lol. When is your appt? How is Ethan doing in MDO btw?

1 week to go. 2-3 cm dilated.

Ethan is doing great at MDO. His teacher said he doesn't cry during the day, and he's eating well. They go to chapel every Wednesday and she said he loves it. He "dances" and claps with the music. It's weird because at church he just looks around and goes to sleep when he's with us, but I'm guessing being around the other kids brings it out of him.

Ready for swim lessons at the Y :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
My handsome boy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!! Da da da daaaa da da da da

You ready, Grace? How did closing go? That was today right? Your hand tired? lol

Yes, the countdown is on. Closing went well. They are going to stay in the house for another week, but we should have the keys on Monday!!! 4 more days until we get to meet Baby T!!! I'm so anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl (I want a boy). I bought two take home outfits, but as big as she claims this baby is going to be, the outfit might not fit. LOL.

I will keep out the exersaucers for him. More for him to place with regardless.

Misty.. Your little man is so handsome. Did he enjoy swimming?

Grace.. So excited for your babys arrival :). Can not wait to hear you are delivering and he/she is here :)

Grace, wanted to pop on to say I still think you're having a girl :winkwink: buuuuuuuuuuut I'm probably wrong. I've been crazy busy writing these last couple of days so when you're "bored" with "nothing to do" after baby is born and you want something to read, I have 6 blogs coming your way, so be sure to check your inbox for the email. They aren't published yet, but I should be publishing them hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone else interested in reading them, let me know.

https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/WP_20140908_002-002_zpsd0bc2caa.jpg

Janelle.. Me Me! I want to read. I miss you on here. Your little girl is gorgeous.

So my baby has not been wanting to eat cereal at night for about a week now. What else should I feed him just before bed?

Thanks, Aspe. Didn't mean to leave you hanging, I've just been really busy and have been dealing with some health issues of my own. I'll PM you... :friends:

Grace what time is Csection scheduled for? 2 more days!! I'm excited!!

Janelle - I just saw you update. Didn't read it though. Gotta save somethings for those late night nursing sessions that I know are coming up. As for Baby T, my mom and MIL are hoping it's a girl.

Misty - It's scheduled for noon on Friday. It still hasn't hit me, but in less than 48 hours I should be holding a new baby boy or girl and Ethan will be a big brother. I got for pre-op tomorrow. I have no idea what that entails though.

Tested normal for everything. Hence, no pcos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->