A home for EVERYONE!

Thanks. That would be awesome if it was another of his darn ear infections. That would be WAY better than a fever for possibly 7-10 days and breaking out in sores :(

You only have 5 more weeks!!! Is your c section already scheduled?

ok apparently the internet isnt happening! but we can use my parents which is good!

day 3 of using cloth nappies and it is going grreat! we have started using cloth wipes today as well :D

my youngest sister has learnt how to put on a cloth nappy quicker than matt has :haha: and she love them. she even has looked nto cloth sanitary pads ... she has the bug :haha:

Misty - How is he today? Yes, it's scheduled for the 12th of September, but I don't know if we'll make it that long. We'll see though.

Misty.. Sorry to hear Tyle got that :cry:

Grace..Yay! Almost baby time :)

The last week I have been feeling 'off'. I have an ear infectiom, I do believe, because my ears are so itchy. I do not think I ever had one before. Trying to make an apoointment to see the doctor. I have been having heartburn, headaches, stomach cramps, and WARNING TMI, dirrahea. Probably should get some blood work done to see. :(

When did you ladies switch your children from crib to their own bed?

Just relax in there baby boy! Don't be getting anxious to come out... 4 more weeks of cooking!

Aspe, feeling better?

Tyler is better. IF he had hand foot and mouth, it was a very mild case of it. Hopefully enough to give him the immunity from it tho!

HI ladies! Still alive, still pregnant, just been super duper busy. Nothing overly pressing right now, so taking a bit of a breather tonight! I will try to go back and catch up, but for now I just jumped right in so I'm sorry if I missed something important and failed to comment on it.

Grace, wow I take a break from bnb and your pregnancy just flew by. So exciting! I walked around 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced for 3-4 weeks and nothing happened until my Dr swept my membranes. That's awesome though...body's getting ready!

Aspe I don't think I switched to bed until she started trying to climb out of it. Then we converted her crib into the toddler bed. Recently-ish (she turned 3 in Feb and it was May when we got it) we switched her to a twin bed. Some of the changes were put off b/c of laziness on our part though if I'm being totally honest.

Baby sleps so well in our bed but not very well in his crib. He might stay in there for a few hours at night then goes to our bed. I am wondering if he was not in his crib, would he sleep better. He climbs over everything, so a bed is not safe at this point. Just thinking.

We would definitely need him transitioned to his room before we have another lol

Just exploring bed options for later. I love how the frame is high. Anyone know what this type of bed is called?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
Misty - What kind of lunches do you prepare for Tyler at daycare? Ethan will be starting Mother's Day Out next week, and I have no idea what all he will need. Meet the teacher night is Thursday but I don't want to wait that long to start getting stuff. I hate waiting until the last minute for stuff.

Baby sleps so well in our bed but not very well in his crib. He might stay in there for a few hours at night then goes to our bed. I am wondering if he was not in his crib, would he sleep better. He climbs over everything, so a bed is not safe at this point. Just thinking.

We would definitely need him transitioned to his room before we have another lol

Just exploring bed options for later. I love how the frame is high. Anyone know what this type of bed is called?
I think I'd call that a daybed with a trundle.

Grace, daycare provides lunches. What kind of program is it you're taking him to? Will it be daily or just occasionally? That'll be fun for him to have kids to play with :) I do take breakfasts over to Ashlie's so that he can eat it there. Not enough time in the morning at home! Plus he can't eat right away when he wakes up. Makes him puke. Weird huh? I'm the same way tho. My body is not happy to be awake. We aren't morning people! Lol

Misty - Ethan is the same way! I can't even give him milk when he first wakes up. With Mother's Day Out, he'll just be going twice a week from 9 - 2. I'm so happy he got in because I really want him to have some time with other kids, and it will give me a bit of a break and time alone with Baby T.

It's so weird how alike our boys are, Grace!! Except for the height haha! That sounds cool... I bet Ethan will love it! And get the playmates experience :) How goes the house hunting? People are dropping like flies on this forum huh?

I know! Where is everyone? Eventually we'll just have to take our conversations to PM. House hunting is going well. We closed on our house (the house we sold) today, and we found another house to buy. I'm not getting excited until the inspection is complete though.

Or text :)

Haha I hope there aren't any critter squatters in this new house you found! When is the inspection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->