A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe I'm going to wait til he's 2.

Erin, how are you? Other than busy? Ready for baby in 7 weeks?? lol

Aspe - I th ink we are going to wait until he seems like he's ready. He's no where close right now.

Erin - it's good to hear from you. Not much time left now. Is big sister getting excited?

Hi! I'm good, just busy. Still not ready, like house and furniture and stuff. But getting excited. And yeah big sis is super excited but getting kind of clingy/emotional too. It'll be a change but she'll be good and loving.

Everyone ok? Sorry I'm keeping it so short these days.

your 34 weeks already wow thats flown by haha

we are good, ell and i are finally being taken seriously and she has been prescribed baby gaviscon

Aspe, sorry to see that I missed baby P's birthday! Happy belated birthday little man! Hope he had a good one! :hugs:

Grace, hope you're enjoying being a mother of two and your new house. :) How are you holding up?

Erin, it's getting close, I don't think you're ever truly ready until you're holding that baby in your arms and you're in a state of complete euphoria. Just enjoy being pregnant. You got this! ;)

Zoey, happy to read Ella is getting some help. :) I can't believe how common reflux is now.

just wanted to pop in and say hi and congrats................

and some sad news from me...my dad got sick very fast and is in the ICU he has the tube breathing for him and not waking up he is dying. so we have decided that if he does not pass on his own this weekend we will pull life support Monday. it is so sad!!! evn my husband has been crying almost non stop.....we told the kids yesterday the hardest thing we ever had to do just about killed us.

Krissy - :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers.

Oh Krissy I'm so sorry. Will be thinking of and praying for you and your family.

Krissy.. I am so sorry. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

I'm here. Currently sitting in the ER with a dislocated elbow because I'm so clumsy.

How are you, Aspe?

'Where is everyone' is a really good question. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hope you're ok, Grace! Oh and you should change your ticker! lol

I'm fine turns out I fractured a bone too :( The pain is getting better but I can't pick up Josiah without help. Should be getting a cast tomorrow so life around here will be interesting. And I totally forgot about my ticker.

hello all, sorry im not on much! though here is a ella update

Health

Ella is on baby gaviscon which helps the reflux.We are also in the process of finding a formula that suits her because of her cows milk protein allergy but for the most part she is on soya which still dosent suit her but she i better on that than on normal formula. so i think she has a soya intollerance as well . When she has anything with cows milk protein in she gets a very red spotty face. gas diarrhoea, really sick and is very grumpy an generally ill. we plan to do blw next month but for now she has baby rice and baby porridge.

Physical deelopment

She rolls over a lot and looks surprised when she does it! she also can sit up for a couple of seconds but when she moves she falls ... well she would if i didn't catch her

emotional and speech

she gets grumpy when she sees people eating or if she wants to be piked up she will put her hands up and wimper. she has a fake cry which is different from her normal one and squeels a lot which is loud!

she loves giving me kisses and cuddles when i have been away from her for any length of time. and i get a huge smile off her. she adores her dad and he can always make her laugh and her nain and taild get a smile too!

This forum has croaked!!

Thought I'd update after Tyler's 18 month wellness appt last week. He's in the 50th percentile for weight and he's up to the 28th percentile for height. He was in the 18th percentile at his 15 month appt. my stumpy little baby is still stumpy but he's growing! Lmao He got one immunization and the flu shot. Guessing he had a bad reaction to the flu shot Cuz he woke up that night puking. That didn't happen last year tho. As for immunizations he's all done til he starts kindergarten!! Yaaaay!!!

I guess I'll add a picture of him in his Halloween costume tho most of you have already seen it on Facebook. He dressed up as his obsession!! We didn't trick or treat for long. We just went to a friend's house then trick or treated on their block and quit. It was super cold... in the 30s!! He did so awesome tho! Said trick or treat and thank you to everybody! He was confused at first like what the heck are we doing lol but he got into it and had fun. He was a hit... everybody on the street kept saying awwwwww! We ate at Culvers beforehand and the owner was ooing ang ahhing over him and took his picture to put on their Facebook page lol. Anyway thought I'd do an update in case anybody still reads!!

Erin how are you doing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi! Sorry, I'm alive. Ready to be done. Still trying to get our home ready, sigh. But really I still can't complain. :) Just trying to keep up with everything.

Wow! Just looked at your ticker... you're closer to popping than I was thinking!! Ready or not, she's gonna be coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->