A home for EVERYONE!

Hi Janelle & MnJ :):wave:

I'm Nicola :) I'm 18 & my OH is 19, just a young one :haha: lived together since june 2011 :) & been ttc from october 2011 :). Both work really hard for our money and save every penny for our flat & saving up for a baby :). Get quite alot of grief for being soo young and automatically people presume i am on benefits and i am having a baby for more benefits which is totally not the case & i have never had money off the government in my life :). so yeah a pretty tough time because i am so young.

Nic-WELCOME WELCOME!!!! please feel free to dive right in! dont be afraid to jump right into our conversations with whatever 2 cents you want to put in we love newbies!!!!

Lizzy- :hugs: sorry about the up set tummy. i always ate saltines and tums were also my best friend lol. missed you over the weekend!

Janelle and misty lmao i still have to get up and pee during the night guess its because of already having 3 kids? lol GOD i feel old!!!!! and yeah i dont like to open my eyes all the way either...oh god i miss my master bedroom and bathroom!!!! now i have walk across the house to get to the bathroom...grrr...lmao i gotta pee as we speak hahahaha

Nic :hugs: i got pregnant with my oldest when i was 20 had him at 21 and my younest i had when i was 25. we have been trying for our last baby #4 since August 2011 and had 2 mc since then.... but i can relate to being younger and getting looked down at for it..i look younger than my age lol....Misty aka MNJ is a good one to talk to she went through alot with her oldest 2 having them young and is wonderful person and momma!!!

No judgement here!!!!! :D :D :D

thanks hun :)! yous are all so positive here :D! i love it!

kind of need a little rant :)
so tomorrow got an interview and i am chocked with the cold.. why does things like this only happen to me :( :dohh:

and OH :).. empty your pockets before i put the washing on, the amount of times you 'lose' money because of it, and i look it your pockets and there is soggy £20 notes in there.. ARGH. i'm not here to empty them for you.

rant over:)

Oh, I'm so excited for you Nicola! I've never heard of a name like Nicola, I love it!!! We don't judge women at all on this thread and we welcome everyone! Some of the ladies here are already pregnant in different stages, but others are TTC as well. I, myself have a 2 year old which we conceived right away. When the time came to conceive again, we conceived right away, but suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Then we tried again and it took a few cycles, but we miscarried again after conceiving. I was told about talking a low dose aspirin and tried that with this cycle and conceived right away, was given an early BFP and so far so good!

This is a lovely group of ladies to have while on your journey ttc and while pregnant. They give great advice and above all great support! I like this thread mostly because we talk about anything and everything and it's all welcome! So happy you decided to join and can't wait to get to know you more. :hugs:

Nicola, I hate washing money! I feel as though I'm getting a cold as well. I also dislike being sick, so I feel ya!

Hey guys... feeling a bit better so can post now..

Oh hadn't thought about multiple baths each night with more than one kid... oh man that must take awhile!

Yay for a lime!

I ate a bit and that helped. Tempted to try sea bands so I don't eat my way through my pregnancy again, even when not hungry! But might need to wear long sleeves to hide the band or work might wonder!

Welcome Nic!

Janelle and Misty you just reminded me that I do have a symptom. I wake up to pee at least three times a night!Never thought I'd be excited about that. LOL. I don't turn the lights on either cause I will never be able to get to sleep.

Oh, I'm so excited for you Nicola! I've never heard of a name like Nicola, I love it!!! We don't judge women at all on this thread and we welcome everyone! Some of the ladies here are already pregnant in different stages, but others are TTC as well. I, myself have a 2 year old which we conceived right away. When the time came to conceive again, we conceived right away, but suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Then we tried again and it took a few cycles, but we miscarried again after conceiving. I was told about talking a low dose aspirin and tried that with this cycle and conceived right away, was given an early BFP and so far so good!

This is a lovely group of ladies to have while on your journey ttc and while pregnant. They give great advice and above all great support! I like this thread mostly because we talk about anything and everything and it's all welcome! So happy you decided to join and can't wait to get to know you more. :hugs:

really? Nicola is such a common name here (Scotland)! I'm so so sorry for your loses :( :hugs: I've only been here for 5mins and everyone is sooo nice :)! I love when you join a thread and everyone is so positive, lovely and not judgemental. thank you ladies for making me feel so welcome :flower:

Libby, they have these ones called Psi bands. I haven't been able to find them, but they look more like a watch band or a bracelet. They have some cute patterns and you can switch them up as well.

Ohhhh you're in Scotland! That's awesome! I'd love to visit there someday. As for age, I get grief also but for the opposite reason. I'm old! I'm 38. My honey is only 25 so we're having our first together. I have 2 grown children from a previous idiot... I mean relationship hee hee. U sound pretty mature and responsible so tell those people with opinions to bugger off! Do u have ttc issues? Or u just haven't caught that darn eggie yet? I have pcos so had to take Clomid in order to ovulate.

Btw, my name is Misty.

Nicola, you've come to the right place! This thread moves quick too because we all get a long... and well, talk about everything. LOL

Hisgrace, so happy you still have that symptom, that is a promising one. I had that with my son, from a few days after O until I gave birth. So, I'm soaking it up that I don't really have it so much with this pregnancy. I know it's going to be kicking in soon though.

Ohhhh you're in Scotland! That's awesome! I'd love to visit there someday. As for age, I get grief also but for the opposite reason. I'm old! I'm 38. My honey is only 25 so we're having our first together. I have 2 grown children from a previous idiot... I mean relationship hee hee. U sound pretty mature and responsible so tell those people with opinions to bugger off! Do u have ttc issues? Or u just haven't caught that darn eggie yet? I have pcos so had to take Clomid in order to ovulate.

Btw, my name is Misty.

everyone posts so quickly in here, so girls if i've missed anything you say i don't mean it & sorry!

Hello Misty :)!!
Your not old!!!!! that's lovely ur trying for your first with you OH :) IMO age does not matter atall.. aslong as you can support a baby that's all that matters :)! 'a previous idiot :haha:' I will tell them to bugger off :haha: :)
No issues that i am aware of :) just have not caught that eggie yet! Sorry you have pcos :hugs: how long have you been ttc for:)?

See Grace there is always the pee factor lol!!!

Nicola i love your name to!!! and it is that time of the year for colds isnt it? what kind of interview do you have? and oh and the washing the money thing HATE IT! my hubby got pissed at me one time cuz i washed his wallet...well hello take it out of your pants next time you should just be happy i washed the damn things!

Janelle I HEART YOU TO!!! lol is bubby getting the cold to?

Lizzy bath time wasnt so bad before i had to start doing seperate baths lol. now it does take some time but Joshua is 6 now so he does his own shower and i just help Avarie with her hair...takes about half hour total.

googling psi bands now! scotland would be so amazing to visit..

See Grace there is always the pee factor lol!!!

Nicola i love your name to!!! and it is that time of the year for colds isnt it? what kind of interview do you have? and oh and the washing the money thing HATE IT! my hubby got pissed at me one time cuz i washed his wallet...well hello take it out of your pants next time you should just be happy i washed the damn things!

Thank you! I thought nicola was a common name :) Obv not :haha:. its turned really cold here in the last few weeks :(! Its an interview for a travel agent :) so fx! its not just money notes he leaves in his trousers, its his car keys aswell! and then i get into trouble for not checking them :haha:!

girls, Scotland is boring!! I want to come to America! :)

krissy - oh ok. Yeah Siena still likes her toddler tub... tried taking it away and she did not like the big tub. Hadn't really considered the routine for bathing her AND a newborn. Hmm should be interesting!

Nicola, America is pretty big place. Where would you like to visit here?

Krissy, seems like I'm the only on with the cold. guessing it's a pregnancy thing.

AFM- I just called the doctor and found out that I wont be getting an ultrasound at my 12 week appointment. My next ultrasound will be at 20 weeks to find out the sex. (((SAD FACE)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->