A home for EVERYONE!

Nicola- shoot this past weekend everyone(but me :cry: ) was so busy so not much posted...but guess be careful what i wish for lol...oooooh being a travel agent sounds like so much fun! and america is boring lmao!!! scotland sounds so pretty!!!!

Lizzy you will get it down before you know it! how is dinner time cooking going for ya? are her temper tantrums getting any better?

janelle, Florida obv go to orlando :) & new york any other suggestions :)?

how come you wont get a scan for 12weeks?

JAnelle that sucks!!!! see i know when i get pregnant will have early scans bc of the 2 mc then i will get one at 12 weeks bc of the testing they do for downs. some insurance companies wont pay for it but mine does. well i think you should just tell them that I said you had to have one lmao! If i could go to anywhere in the US i have two places i wanna go Iowa and Nevada! Oh and i got so stuff with Avarie...see i call GIRL!

Oh man that is a long time to wait for an u/s Janelle! Grr!!

Dinners are better on the wknd... easier to plan, less rushed. I did a crockpot meal that I made while she was napping Sunday... and Sat we ate at a birthday. Oh wait but that was lunch. Dinner, we were actually at my MIL's house and my MIL had no luck getting her to eat, took Siena home and she ate leftover scrambled egg/veggies from breakfast. Loves that. Maybe I should be boring and make her some version of eggs every night! Super easy, ha. Ehhh have chicken and a roast in the fridge, so will be doing something with those this week. And lots of crockpot spaghetti casserole left from the wknd.. leftovers that Siena will like so that means at least one night without the cooking stress!

krissy be lucky you have not got cold weather! its horrible :(! its something i had never thought about until i seen the job application & i though ooo i could enjoy this :). Scotland has some nice sites! but i suppose when you have lived here you get bored of them!

Nicola, I am going to Florida at the end of January next year. It's fun if you've never been. I like the east coast ocean, way better than the west coast. I've never been to Orlando though. I've always wanted to go to New york. My goal in life it to make it there one year for Christmas. I think it would be so pretty. There are so many sites to see, like Mt. Rushmore, Niagra falls, the grand canyon, 4 corners, I've always wanted to go to Tombstone, AZ. So many places to see, but they are all so far apart. I've been to the Smithsonian. You might enjoy that. There are so many places to go here. I would love to take a road trip and visit all the big sites.

Ladies, it's there a big ball of twine somewhere?

thanks hun :)! yous are all so positive here :D! i love it!

kind of need a little rant :)
so tomorrow got an interview and i am chocked with the cold.. why does things like this only happen to me :( :dohh:

and OH :).. empty your pockets before i put the washing on, the amount of times you 'lose' money because of it, and i look it your pockets and there is soggy £20 notes in there.. ARGH. i'm not here to empty them for you.

rant over:)

Omg I hear ya on the laundry! Jake (my honey) does pretty good about emptying his pockets but his inside out socks make me CRAZY!

Good luck with the interview! Just make sure to clear your nose put just before u go in. Then sanitize your hands! Prbly wouldn't help things if u gave them your cold heehee

New York at Christmas is something i would love to see :) would be amazing :)! A road trip sounds good! There is so many things&places i would love to see :)

thanks hun :)! yous are all so positive here :D! i love it!

kind of need a little rant :)
so tomorrow got an interview and i am chocked with the cold.. why does things like this only happen to me :( :dohh:

and OH :).. empty your pockets before i put the washing on, the amount of times you 'lose' money because of it, and i look it your pockets and there is soggy £20 notes in there.. ARGH. i'm not here to empty them for you.

rant over:)

Omg I hear ya on the laundry! Jake (my honey) does pretty good about emptying his pockets but his inside out socks make me CRAZY!

Good luck with the interview! Just make sure to clear your nose put just before u go in. Then sanitize your hands! Prbly wouldn't help things if u gave them your cold heehee

inside out socks annoy me to!
thank you:) i will let you all know how i get on :). i will be blowing my nose all day before i go in :haha: don't think they would enjoy knowing i gave them a cold :haha:

Krissy, fingers crossed!!

20 weeks it a long time to wait for an ultrasound. I am going to try to talk my doctor into earlier because MIL is leaving in early December for Egypt and wont be home until January!! I don't want to wait that long for a ultrasound to see what we're having, but I know she really wants to be apart of it...

Drat, nausea coming back less than hour after eating. Need those bands!

As far as places to see, DH and I had a wonderful time touring the Northeast in June... Maine, New Hampshire, Massachussetts, Rhode Island, Vermont... all close together so easy with a car... spent a chunk of time in Boston at the end. If I wanted something touristy with lots of events to go to, it'd be NYC. Been there twice now... I can see if I go again, I'd need to have more things planned though since I've done the tourist stuff now. DC is another cool place to visit, but more so if you're American maybe since a lot of historical U.S. stuff. Orlando for Walt Disney World... I guess I take it for granted because I went a good bit as a kid (don't remember it now much though) since grandparents lived near there.

nice meeting you girls :)
thanks for all the suggestions on where to visit :D
& thank you for making me feel so welcome :flower: you all seem lovely :D!

i'm off to make dinner :)
catch up with you tomorrow :wave:

Oh man janelle that is a long time and Egypt!!! awsome!

nicola it is freaking FREEZING here!! Janelle lives in the warmer part of the states. i am actually only about 14hours from new york i would have to admit i would love to see it to at christmas time!

INSIDE OUT SOCKS ARE THE DEVIL! i hate that then he bitches at me if his socks dont look clean if some pass by me...sorry i got 3 kids but my biggest is my husband and the worst lol

Have a great night? lol it is only 1pm here! have fun catching up in the morning hehehe

its 6.15pm here so dinner time :) nom nom nom!

Never been to disney world but want to take the kids some time!

FX lizzy your little miss will do better! how do you think she will be once you have the baby? boo for feeling sick again!

Everyone's getting cool weather and were still in the 80's. It will probably cool off soon though.

Janelle - they are making you wait too? This sucks.

Krissy - I didn't even dawn on me that they were only doing one because of insurance. Boo to that.

I would like to be an airline stuartist, but I'm not a huge fan of flying. Big difference from my current job, but eh lol

Janelle..pooy on the change of your us date. That sucks :(

Krissy..I was also considered tall but when I move to my db town, his family and friends says I'm short lol

AFM..I'm thinking about stopping OPK's, they cause me heartache never seeing a positive. But on the other hand, if I keep using them, if I never get a positive I could go back to the doctor and have proof of me not ovulating. What you think?

Af is due at the end of the month. Can't db right now because db is a little sore for db so much..:|

Is there anyone testing at this month?

Insurance companies are the DEVIL---lol i think alot of things are the devel including my 3 yr old lmao!

Nicola, happy that you feel welcome! Enjoy your dinner and hope to hear from you in the morning.

Krissy, she is leaving Thursday to go to Taiwan and Hong Kong! Then she is coming back and going Ireland then coming back and going to Egypt, then when she comes back from there we are going to Florida. She travels A LOT. Has cut back some since we had Samuel.

Wait a minute.. She said she would be back for Christmas, so maybe she isn't going to be gone until January. I will have to call her. Either way, we'll still tell the doctor she is going to be gone for a long time, so we need an early ultrasound *wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->