A home for EVERYONE!

Aspe i will test IF we ever get a chance to have sex lol and IF AF is late. yes yes we were suppose to DTD last night but then of course little jamie had to be sick and want momma...soo hopefully tonight!

with the OPKS that is totally up to you! depends on your dr if they think those are proof of you not ovulating since some dr think we women are nittwits when it comes to peeing on a stick lol....i like them but at the same time you are right they can cause unneeded sadness

i am really curious how Siena will do being a big sister since she's still so young... which is why I am trying harder to get her used to not having my attention all the time. She does better on the wknds... weekdays she is pretty clingy and I feel bad bc I'm away from her all day so it makes sense.

I have undone my bra bc it was feeling so constricting.. and I am laid all the way back in my chair... will be nice when the cat is out of the bag so I don't look so lazy, ha.

I am going to hold out until 1pm (40 min) before I eat the other half of my lunch to calm my stomach. I may try hard candies... something I can have constantly so I'm not eating constantly!

So quiet here. Tomorrow will start our quarterly busy stuff... eek.

Hisgrace, I'm going to ask my doctor if he will give me an early one. He did Samuel's at 17 weeks. I have to wait until i see him again though. He might even sneak one it at 12 weeks.

Aspe, I HATE opk's just throw them away! LOL HONESTLY, I think you already O'd and you're pregnant in early stages. I only say this because you've been having dizzy spells and not feeling well. Take a test in a week. It will east MY mind if you do. *wink

We were out doing errands. About to call the dr because I am now on day 6 and diarrhea hasn't gone away will let you know what she says.

Disney World is fun. I went once as a child. I was only five so I don't remember much except for what I have seen in pictures. I went again a few years ago and I had a blast.

DH and I haven't done much vacationing in the US because we were trying to save all those trips for when we had kids. We did make it to New York a couple of years ago during the summer. I love New York. DH has familythere so we really got to see the city. Did I mention that I loved it. I would definitely recommend it!

Janelle you sneak devil you lol...wow does your FIL travel with her? that is amazing she get to do that the american dream right? lol

OPKs are annoying. I used them last cycle and it was so confusing. Only reason I got a positive was bc I tested more than once in a day and only got the positive once. and not again the next morning. And then I failed to ovulate until later in my cycle anyway!

Egypt!!! I'm so jealous. We were going to go in 2011 but things got a little unstable so we opted for s. africa instead. I really wanted to see the pyramids. Maybe one day...

Haha Janellle, yup! Well, its undone and 'floating' on the front of me. But I have a tank on under my workshirt, so its sorta holding it in place. Back hurts, but it did help some!!

omg all that traveling... how does she afford it all? I can see having the TIME once I retire, but then we'd have less money! I'm thinking ok once house is paid off and kids are out of school... lol.

Lizzy is hanging out with her girls out lmao...that is too freaking funny!!!!

ok i love watching my son watch disney jounior he gets up and starts signing and dancing too freaking cute!!!

Krissy, hahaha no FIL is stuck at home working to pay for all these trips! He is going with her to Ireland though.

Ok now i know why dan is such a great guy!!! well ladies i have sat on my butt all morning time to get up and do something! check in later!

When I first met Dan, I thought his mom was some sort of drug lord, with all the traveling she does, but she is part of a group called the circles of light. I've met them a couple of times. They are also part of group called S.T.A.R.S it's a singing group. Anyway, they travel all over sort of like missionaries and because it's like missionary work, she gets to write it off with her taxes. She gets a lot of discounts because she travels so much. It's nice when we fly with her because we get to board the plane first and we get to check in through a special line. Takes all the stress out of flying.

Hisgrace, she has traveled all over Africa. I like it because she always brings stuff back for Samuel and he has so much fun! My FIL had to go to Ghana for work and brought us back a Djemba drum that's all hand carved. Samuel loves to play it! My MIL went to Uganda and Kenya and brought us back a small djemba drum that he plays all the time. They also bring him stuffed animals and postcards. I think it's neat for him because he gets to learn about all the animals and the culture.

My FIL is a geologist, so he travels sometimes for his work. He went to Argentina and Chile a month or so ago and brought us all sorts of stuff back. I like all the food he brings back. I love tasting different cultures food!

Personally, I would love to travel all over, but she does it so much, I think it would burn me out pretty quickly. I've always wondered how much money she spends traveling, but she seems to really enjoy it because she feels she is helping others with her work. I love the way she looks at life.

Ok..I'm freaking put..for two days, that I've noticed, I got this thing on my arm. It is a perfect circle, like the size of a quarter, red, and swollen. Not itchy. If it don't go away, I'll have to go to the doctor. :(

Aspe, draw a circle around it. If it swells outside the circle goto the doctor.

Draw a circle with a pen you mean or? What could that mean? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->