A home for EVERYONE!

Our temperatures are dropping, but not that low. I wish my tile guy would hurry up and get a free day so that I could get this freakin' kitchen done! I want this fireplace done before Thanksgiving! I can't do anymore until he's done with the tile.

Aspe - Sorry, I can't help. I have NO idea...

oh! I'm waiting on our tile guy too!! Guy who did our house when it was built... promised to come back when things 'slowed down' to tile our front porch because we have extra tile. That was over a year ago! Gah!

Still waiting for big work project.. its been delayed... stressed about it and its not even HERE yet! Mayyy be going to a work function tomorrow to get off work early. We'll see. It'll be boring so may not go!

Libby, don't you hate that?! Drives me crazy. Our tile guy knows he better hurry up or he's going to get the wrath of Janelle! He's someone I have known my whole entire life so, I feel no need to be lady like and polite to get my point across. Besides, he knows it's getting cold and we are going to want to use our fireplace. I'm really in no REAL hurry. I just want it done before I get big and fat and can't do much. I would rather enjoy my kitchen this winter than have to work on it.

Hey! Congrats on the 7 week mark, Libby!

oh thanks!

Yeah I'd put up a fruit and baby ticker... but waiting to get a bit further along because this time drags... so I want to 'pretend' not to remember how slow time is passing, ha. It is sorta working bc I forget day to day how far along I am exactly. Mmm helps that my due date changed once!

But yea, blueberry! ha.

oh and Janelle yeah my MIL knows our tile guy so has started getting on his case haha

Janelle come on you know you want an excuse to go all crazy on someone other than dan lol...but seriously i hope you get it done soon and shoot we have hit the 30's last week. the saying in michigan is if you dont like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change! i want your kitchen and fireplace done to so i can see the pretty picutres you some style woman!

Lizzy yay on blueberry!!!! and tell those people to get their butts moving on that project!

Aspe- i thought i read something about that to but i dont remember forsure what it said either lol

Well in Iowa its too freakin cold for 9 months out of the year, too freakin hot 2 months out of the year so that leaves 1 month that it's not too bad lol. I HATE winter!!!!!!!! I hate cold. I hate snow (unless it could just fall in the yard and not on the streets and sidewalks lol). I hate hate hate hate wearing socks and shoes! I want flip flops all year round!

Misty, I wear flip flops all year round. ;) You know that saying "I walked to school barefoot in the snow so many miles both ways" Yep TRUE FOR ME!! I always wore birkenstocks and flip flops. I didn't care the weather. Now, I wear toe socks and flip flops in the winter. IF I wear shoes, I wear converse. That's it.

We live right next to the sierras. So we get a dump of snow, but these last few years have been weak winters. It's rumored that this one is suppose to be big, but I'm calling BS.

Krissy, I blame it on hormones. Seriously, everyone thinks I yell at Dan, but it's his fault. Would you be able to smile with rainbows shooting out your ass if your husband just broke the french door to your bedroom, followed by your brand new cooktop, followed by the window to his jeep? I rest my case.

Misty, I wear flip flops all year round. ;) You know that saying "I walked to school barefoot in the snow so many miles both ways" Yep TRUE FOR ME!! I always wore birkenstocks and flip flops. I didn't care the weather. Now, I wear toe socks and flip flops in the winter. IF I wear shoes, I wear converse. That's it.

We live right next to the sierras. So we get a dump of snow, but these last few years have been weak winters. It's rumored that this one is suppose to be big, but I'm calling BS.

Krissy, I blame it on hormones. Seriously, everyone thinks I yell at Dan, but it's his fault. Would you be able to smile with rainbows shooting out your ass if your husband just broke the french door to your bedroom, followed by your brand new cooktop, followed by the window to his jeep? I rest my case.

Wow.. he's lucky to be alive. He should be thankful he has such a sweet wife!!!! lmao

Well showing is over. she was a small Asian girl who wants to move here with her DH and a friend (married guy friend, eek). She likes it as far as she told us. I hope we dont have to do anymore showings. I was afraid she would be a stuck-up Army wife who cringes if a room isnt organized the way she likes, but luckily thats not how this girl is. Do you know if the seabands work? Dr said I could try one or the preggo pops. Well diarrhea hasnt hit yet so I think the bananas worked and I wont have to call the triage line tomorrow. well my back hurts so I think I'm going to go lay down for a while.

So quiet this evening..where is everyone lol

I'm here. Tired, nauseous, and having a slight headache. Krissy, get your short butt in here!

I just got done putting little ones down for the night, putting finishing touches on my powerpoint, YES JANELLE I TURNED IT IN, and now i get to relax before my bed time. i am not that tired amazingly but i do want a shower tonight! i hate it when i get so busy durning the day so i have to wait till bed time for my shower then its hard to do anything with my hair but at the same time if i dont a shower in at some point during the day i dont feel right lol

Janelle i used to wear toe socks and flip flops to high school!!! i was known as that girl lol. i was a trend setter everyone did it. or if it was too much snow and too cold, yes i have my standards like below zero and 10 inches of snow, then i would wear snow boots to school but then put my supper comfy slippers on while i was at school. used to get yelled at my teachers but didnt really care lol.

Nocole so happy you are feeling better and that the showing wasnt too bad for ya!

Misty how are you tonight?

Aspe nice to see you are not worrying too much!

ok i am gonna head for that nice hot shower! i will probalby check in one more time before i go to bed then tomorrow got the field trip so i will try to pop in before i leave i wont be on till late afternoon tomorrow after that sorry!

I just did damn it lol and i aint that short i am 2 inches taller than my momma!!! lol

Krissy..if you don't mind me asking, did you and your dh get to db after?

Ok i lied no shower tonight cuz what is the point if i will be taking another one in less than 12 hours.....ok i will be for a little bit longer.....anyone out there....echoooooo

LOL Just getting your attention, you know I love you! I'm 3.5 inches taller than my momma! Dang, I want a hot bath but cant take one while baby is awake or else it'll become her bathtime, not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->