A home for EVERYONE!

:dohh: so had the feeling i kept forgetting someone!!! YEs my dear dear Lizzy!!! she knows i heart her and love it when she can excape from work to chat!!!! and dont worry Lizzy if you can handle going from one two then it is all gravy for the next 20 kids lol

I have to fill out forms about medical history and stuff. Basically registering me with a non-emergency OB even though I will only have one more appointment before I move.

Krissy, honestly I wouldn't be surprised. But yes I would be pissed because it would be more money we don't have and his boss would be pissed because there is no one to replace or stand in for him at work. If Dan isn't there, then the place doesn't get opened and no one gets to work. While I was typing that I hear your husband yelling in my head, "that wouldn't happen if he had a truck!"Pffft...

LMAO janelle you got me laughing...josh thought that was funny to...ahh our nightly ritual is him on his game me next to him reading things off here to him lol...but tonight we have a little monster who does not want to go to bed cuz daddy let him take a nap at 5 in the after noon while i was gone...MEN!

Nicole-got ya i was wondering why you would have to do that since you are moving they suck lol

LOL. happy I could make you laugh Krissy. That's sweet you two hang out together and do your own thing.

Well as long he is not talking to his friends on his mike lol cuz if that thing is on he has to have quiet in the house lmao...with a 6, 4 1/2 and 3yr old in the house...MEN they are clueless some times!

I remember when Dan used to play games like that. I would grab the headset and talk smack to everyone! I had so much fun. He would play games and I would just piss everyone off. hehehehe. That was when we first met. I hated that he played games all the time, but when I discovered that I could talk to people. Oh, I had a blast!!

LMAO it is really funny!!!!

Ok hate to do it to you Janelle but this old momma needs to get some sleep!

To all the other lovely ladies i wont be on tomorrow till i get my homework done in the morning so if you dont hear from me till lunch time dont freak out lol

Night All!!!!

Misty: Yay for not being on jury duty now!!!!!! I was gonna say, that's pretty sucky that they were expecting you to do that while pregnant! I'd have so stormed in with the tightest top I could find with huge "mom-to-be" writing on it, and pretended to run out every couple of seconds to "be sick"...I'd have soon gotten off it!lol

Aspe: Argh!!! I wait in anticipation every cycle waiting for that BFP! I'm so looking forward to you getting it!

Hi Amber!!! Do you want to borrow me your DH for a little while to teach my DH how to be nicer and help out his pregnant wife? The most my DH said to me last night was "Leave the dishes, I'll try and do them tomorrow morning"...errr, you're at work tomorrow morning doosh, so I'll do them myself now before I'm paralysed with sickness in the morning! He's great in other respects, but he's a real "women have to do the chores" kinda guy!

Ooohhh Krissy, a new job sounds very exciting!!!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!!!!

Haha! Janelley, I feel SO evil for laughing at your DH's unfortunate jeep encounter! That would have been extremely funny to see (Though obviously not funny if he'd been injured!)...It's definitely only something a man would be dumb enough to do...come on, all for a newspaper?! You have a very unique funny DH by the sounds of it!

I don't really have an update for myself! Erm, 11 weeks today so happy lime day for me!! I've got to say, I'm so done with first trimester! I'm tired of the granny naps and having a toilet for a best friend, but my heart still melts listening to my little one's heartbeat every day...little buggar keeps swimming away now and kicking the doppler, so cute!!! I also keep getting a little rumbly feeling down there too, and keep wondering what it is?

Welcome Amber! Loved reading your story... wow what a tough pregnancy! I'm hoping maybe you get a bit of relief this time around, but at least you know you can make it since you ended up with a wonderful baby girl at the end last time!

Oh geez Janelle... yeah Dan had a stupid moment!!! Thank goodness he is ok!

Oh and my husband had started telling me to get off bnb while we were ttc'ing because he thought it added extra stress or something. Which annoyed me. Esp bc I'm barely on at home so its not like he even knew I was on much.

Lpjkp - Yeah my DH has only started getting better with the dishes since our daughter was born. For awhile there I was having SO much on my plate that finally he realized he COULD lend a hand. At first, it was him saying he didn't know what needed to be done. I would get SO MAD when he said that. But eventually he's learned things like dirty dishes in the sink or clean ones in the dishwasher can be dealt with... without me askin him. But I still pick up around the house and he doesn't. Baby steps! He says I 'trained' him bc he doesn't walk around the house in his shoes... yet just yesterday I saw he had them on while sitting at the couch and was SO HARD not to chew him out, lol.

so thrilled for my best friend. texted with her this morning to see how she's doing. i knew she'd delivered last night, but no details about her. sounds like she is doing great, just waiting for baby to learn to latch. I cried when she sent me a picture! Can't wait to meet her.. sucks she's far away, sigh. Why can I never have a best friend where I live?? I move.... or they move!

Awwww, congratulations for your friend libby! I've got to say though, I cringed slightly when I read about the whole labour part with the 9cm dilated and crowning...eww! I'm glad I've got till May to get my head around that and stop being such a scaredypants!

Haha! My DH is ALWAYS telling me off for going on BnB! That's one area where I've managed to train him though, because the looks he gets in return has resulted in him not telling me off anymore...even though some of the things I read scare me, it's always been a reassuring place for me on my TTC journey because most of the things my DH just didn't understand about and it was nice to read about other women going through the same...I didn't feel so alone if that makes sense?

Thanks Misty and HisGrace! How are you both today?x

Ha, Loren! Well, I preferred just to not think about the labour when I was prego the first time! Easier that way!!

And yup... my DH doesn't want to talk about babies and such 24/7.. mostly doesn't talk about it at all! So I find it better to yack about it on here. But he does think about it some apparently... bc he gave me a quick massage this morning and rubbed my belly too and said g mornin to sprout, aww. And his mom told me that yesterday she asked him how my friend was doing and he yelled back (they were down the hall from each other at work) that oh she's pushing! Ha. So I guess he listens to me! Just doesn't chat back about all that stuff often!

Morning ladies!

Happy Lime Day Loren! Can't believe how quick everyone is progressing in their weeks. I love it! Seems like it's just flying by!

Thanks ladies for realizing that my husband had a dumb moment. He never gets the news paper. I don't know why he would do it that time. He has done some things in his life that have made me raise a brow, and worry me, but over all I think he's got a level head on his shoulders. At least I hope so.

I just woke up and I'm feeling great! Didn't have to get up to pee at all last night. I LOVE IT! Samuel is watching play with me sesame and is counting with the count. He just amazes me how smart he is. He is 27 months and knows the alphabet, knows every sound that a letter makes, and can count to 15 all by himself. He has so many words memorized that he can read them on paper. Knows all of the colors and shapes, I can't even imagine where he will be at this time next year.

Snuck on for a second, wont be on again til probably 5 p.m. Was hoping baby girl would stay down when I put her down for a morning nap so she wouldn't be bothering me cleaning like a madwoman. Wrong! Right now I have to occupy her with the Ipad until the upstairs is done and then she can play in her playpen with toys for another hour while I fold laundry and make sure the dishes are done. Argh...and I'm doing all this while my stomach hurts, my back hurts, and I have a slight headache.

I FINALLY FOUND THE HEARTBEAT THIS MORNING!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Made my day!! Heartrate was 163bpm. I just wanted to sit there and listen to it all day but had to get to work! boooooo

ARGH, misty, that's SOOO mega exciting!!!!!!!!!! Just wait until the little bugger keeps kicking your doppler!!! All i ever get when I prod and poke with my doppler now is THUD! haha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->