A home for EVERYONE!

ARGH, misty, that's SOOO mega exciting!!!!!!!!!! Just wait until the little bugger keeps kicking your doppler!!! All i ever get when I prod and poke with my doppler now is THUD! haha!!!

haha! That's too funny! I think I have too much padding for it to register yet lol.

Mnj...omg! Yay for hearing the heartbeat :) I bet it was so exciting

Janelley..very smart boy indeed :)

Hi to all :)

AFM..still didn't bd since sunday. Db is sore :(

I think you'll be ok, Aspe. Give your poor man a break cuz I think you may have already caught that eggie!! My fingers are crossed for sure!!

My cervix don't seem closed though, and wouldn't it close right away?

Alright good afternoon for me lol..i am hurt no one asked where i was :cry: but its ok i was just doing homework...i hate powerpoints!!!

Loren HAPPY LIME DAY!!! and it must be so fun to have the baby mess with ya already! you thinking boy then? lol

Janelle-:hugs: and your little man is way smart! where the hell did he get that from? calm down just kidding we know it was from dan.....wait wait dont hit the computer!!!! i am kidding we all know when the kids are smart it is bc of their mommas!!!! just had to mess with you a little lol

Lizzy-how you doing today mam?

Misty- YAY :happydance: score one for the fluffy girls!

Aspe- girl just sit back and let that eggie snuggle in mind over matter!!!!

Nicole hope your day gets better!

So feel like i am forgetting something!

Just kidding!

Krissy, Samuel totally got his brains from Dan's side of the family. They are all college graduates and high college grads. Dan is a straight a student aside from his common sense. I'm a box a rocks over here. I know cooking and baking and all the womanly stuff.

Janelley..just lotion like..some days less than others

Uh huh see i knew you did that when i get on!!!! i think you are brilliant!!!!! :kisses:

OOOO excited i get to go on a fieldtrip tomorrow with my oldest to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch! then we see the orthopedic surgeon about the cyst behind his knee right afterwards.

Krissy! I forgot about field trips!!! I WANNA GO!

Aspe, I think you're pregnant. I'm calling it. You're pregnant. Just nod your head and smile. ;)

Morning ladies!

Happy Lime Day Loren! Can't believe how quick everyone is progressing in their weeks. I love it! Seems like it's just flying by!

Thanks ladies for realizing that my husband had a dumb moment. He never gets the news paper. I don't know why he would do it that time. He has done some things in his life that have made me raise a brow, and worry me, but over all I think he's got a level head on his shoulders. At least I hope so.

I just woke up and I'm feeling great! Didn't have to get up to pee at all last night. I LOVE IT! Samuel is watching play with me sesame and is counting with the count. He just amazes me how smart he is. He is 27 months and knows the alphabet, knows every sound that a letter makes, and can count to 15 all by himself. He has so many words memorized that he can read them on paper. Knows all of the colors and shapes, I can't even imagine where he will be at this time next year.

You realize he can't learn all that he knows without having an attentive, smart mommy to teach him, right???

OOOO excited i get to go on a fieldtrip tomorrow with my oldest to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch! then we see the orthopedic surgeon about the cyst behind his knee right afterwards.

I used to go on field trips with my kids.. LOVED it!! They were always SO excited and proud to have their mommy along :)

I know i think i am more excited than he is! and i am taking the younger two with my dad so it should be a fun day, I am about to check on the weather for tomorrow now.

Boo only high of 54 and 30% chance rain why couldnt today be tomorrow? it is 70 outside right now and beautiful sunny skys a perfect day for the apple orchard!

The 54 degrees isn't as bad as if it rains. Only 30% chance though so you'll probably be ok!

Does whole milk help with ovulation or implantation? I was reading about whole milk and the benefits online but forgot what it said :blush: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->