A home for EVERYONE!

Sorry about your headache Misty. I've been getting very strong tension headaches lately. No fun! I hope you can do something to get some relief. If I was in your place, I'd get dizzy or nauseous from staring at a computer screen with a strong headache.

Oh man, Misty, sorry about the headache!!

And seems like its normal for the guy to be less interested during pregnancy.... they aren't going through it like we are? I had issues with feeling like my DH wasn't caring enough...

Misty - so happy you foumd baby's hb. Thats so exciting.

Hi everyone. In line to get my afternoon smoothie then I have to run back to work. Hope y'all are having a great day.

Anyone here this evening? Db gone to play poker so I'm here lol

WOW quiet day!!!!! i didnt mean by me being gone for no one to talk lol...

nicole with each one of my pregnancies josh got less interested. the only time he got really excitited with jamison was 1st with gender ultrasound and the day he was born other than that not so much. kind of the been there done that attitude lol.

misty i hope you feel better love! you to Janelle!!!!

Hi Aspe!

ok got home work to do then early bed time for me! been up since 430 am and am pretty sure i got an ear infection! i have vicodine from when i had shingles so i took that last night and barely touched the pain! so i see the dr. at 8:30 and then i get my teeth cleaned at 11am. i am also going to see about a referal for my knees. my knees give out easiliy and i have dislocated both of them through the years. i steped wrong yesterday and now my left knee feels pretty messed up ugh!!!

oh and my son has a ganglion cyst on the back of his knee. since it dont hurt him and he is walking fine they are gonna leave it be. if it gets bigger or starts to hurt then they will do surgery.

ok might check back in later by!

Krissy..glad to hear the cyst is not a bad cyst. :)
Also, how was your day on the field trip?

I have a question, how come OPK's are not recommended to do in the evening?

Well I wasnt on much today because even thought the diarrhea is gone thanks to bananas I now have a fever that most doctors wouldn't even consider a fever. I still feel like shit so DH let me sleep an extra 3 hours during the afternoon. I hope to be on tomorrow some more. Might try to do a playdate on Saturday if DH will let me since he has 24-hr duty again.

Aspe the field trip was fun thanks for asking! the kids had a blast! and yes i am happy that they dont think it is cancerous or anything like that...just looks really disgusting..i told joshua it is so big and has been there so long he should name it bob...he told me no lol.

nicole hope you get a chance to get out of the house and it was really nice of dh to step up and let you sleep!

I did an OPK this evening, at like 9:30, and it isn't positive but it is darker than it was this afternoon. So confusing

Well I typed this whole big long post and my phone got stupid when I clicked to post it and lost the whole thing! Grrrrr

To make a long story short, thanks for all the well wishes today! U guys made me smile :) I hope Krissy (who sounds like her body is falling apart lol), Janelle and Nicole get to feeling better!

Hi to everybody everybody and hope to be on more tomorrow! OB Dr appt in morning at 8:30 my time. Talk to u after!

misty i cant wait to hear how it goes and if the midwife turns out to be that big ol meanie your friend was talking about tell her to shut her pie whole or krissy will kick her ass!!!

and yes i feel like ia m falling apart!!! i am only 27 damn it!!!!

Ok sorry ladies i have to go to sleep! it is only 9pm here but i am too freaking tired lol! Night all!!!

I'll tell her! U best believe it u fat hater, u better shut your pie hole or Munchkin is gonna use this stool right here to get up and kick your ass!!

LMAO you mean old lady.......OOOOOHHHHH SNAP she went there!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Aspe - all I had heard was to not use first morning urine as it would be too concentrated and could give false positive for opk. Idk why u couldn't use it in evening tho. Might as well just switch to hpts instead ;-)

Another question. How much alcohol will it take to kill sperm? My db is gone out tonight and drinking, just wondering if his buddies are going to any good tonight? He don't normally drink, so this will be the first time in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->