A home for EVERYONE!

Mnj..I don't know if I even ovulated yet lol..let's say if I did ovulate, my OPK's would all be light, like barley visible?

I dont think it will kill them i think it just makes them lazy lmao....like swimming in circles...besides lots of babies are conceived during drunk sex...ask my son...lmao

Krissy..lol..true true..at least I know they won't be dead lol

So I'm thinking if my OPK was dark this evening but not positive, is it correct in me saying I didn't ovulate yet? I wish I would ovulate every month..grr.. :(

Hi ladies. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I've been laying on the couch all day. I didn't even take a shower.:blush: Samuel is such a snuggle bug. Whenever I don't feel well, he just snuggles up next to me and we snuggle. It's like we both had a sick day. Anyway. I still feel like crap. I think I've caught a fall cold. Hope to feel better tomorrow.

Can't do too many personals, because I can't remember jack.

The only thing I remember is Aspe's question about drunk sperm. Well, lemme tell you! I'm pretty sure this baby in my tummy was conceived with drunk sperm!! I remember Dan and I went out with his best friend before he left for Europe and we got shnockered! Anyway, I'm pretty sure the sperm that night was what made it to the egg days later.

Okay, going to go now. (((Yawn))) Hope to be on a little more tomorrow.

Hellooooo ladies :flower:
Can i join in the fun? :dohh:

Some of you ladies already know me from the other thread :thumbup: :hugs:
Here is my intro for others:
I am 29 DH is 30. We have been together since 6 and half yrs and married since 4 yrs. We live in India. Have been trying for our first miracle. We also have two furbabies :)

We have had 2 chemical pregnancies and one 10+week mmc. Tests have been all normal. We usually get pg in few months the only issue is retaining the pregnancy. I am on baby aspirin now and progesterone supps.
I had a bartholin cyst surgery last month and a chemical as well. we are back to ttc from this month but cant :sex: because i am still sore due to stitches inside but have planned to do home inseminations(IVI) till we are comfy for BD. Dont want to waste more months. Got my AF today so i am on CD1 now and cant wait to ttc again :thumbup:

Special thanks to janelle :hugs::kiss:

Love you all :blush:

Hi Shefali! I'm glad you're here!! I wondered how you've been doing. Where was the cyst at that you had to have removed? If u get pregnant will it cause pain to that area? I see you've had to have that surgery twice? Is it possible the cyst may come back again? Sorry, a lot of questions lol. Good job, Janelle, if she's the one that got u here!! :)

Happy olive day, Janelle!!

Hi Shefali! I'm glad you're here!! I wondered how you've been doing. Where was the cyst at that you had to have removed? If u get pregnant will it cause pain to that area? I see you've had to have that surgery twice? Is it possible the cyst may come back again? Sorry, a lot of questions lol. Good job, Janelle, if she's the one that got u here!! :)

Happy olive day, Janelle!!

hey :flower: i was missing you ladies!
Yes i was MIA..was resting.. janelle only told me about this thread :thumbup: so thanks to her :thumbup:

Its a bartholin cyst(the Bartholin glands are located at the entrance of a woman's vagina, one on each side. They are small and cannot be seen or felt when they are normal.). Their work is to provide lubricant during :sex: mine got damaged and infected. it increases in size very quickly and its insanely painful. i have had two surgeries on the right side and two on left. both glands are out now. bartholin cysts tend to be recurrent but doc said that chances of it coming back are too low now. they will not cause pain in pregnancy.

Wow, learn something new everyday! Well glad it's over with and that this won't affect pregnancy. Now we just have to wait for the big O day and get those spermies up there! You've gone thru enough pain, it's time for a sticky bean! U guys are way too gorgeous to not have mini you's lol, I remember your pic u posted! My fingers are def crossed for u!!

Wow, learn something new everyday! Well glad it's over with and that this won't affect pregnancy. Now we just have to wait for the big O day and get those spermies up there! You've gone thru enough pain, it's time for a sticky bean! U guys are way too gorgeous to not have mini you's lol, I remember your pic u posted! My fingers are def crossed for u!!

aww thanks so much :blush::blush::blush:

We are going to do home insems for now as i am still sore.. lets see how it goes :thumbup:

Morning lovelies.

I didn't get much sleep last night because of dun dun dun round ligament pain. (((GRUMBLE))) I knew it was coming, but it seems so soon. Aside from that, I feel a lot better this morning. Just really tired. I'm thinking my cold is a hormone thing. I've never had a one day cold in my life.

I missed chatting with you ladies. :flower:

So happy to see you Shefali. I enjoyed speaking with you through PM, but I know these ladies here missed you as well. Happy to see you missed us and you made the decision to join on you own. :thumbup:

I'm a medium spanish olive today!!! I also feel like I am losing my mind. I was sitting on the couch last night and a felt a flutter right above my pelvic bone. Thinking it was just gas, I ignored it. Then, I felt it again. Hours passed and no gas, but I felt it again when I was laying down to go to sleep. It's the lightest faintest flutter, but I feel it. It's in the area that I hear the HB too. So, either I'm losing my mind or I've lost it. I did a google search on it and some women claim to have felt flutters this early, but I think they have lost their mind as well. LOL

Oh Krissy, sounds like you have all sorts of stuff going on... feel better!!! And your son too!!

Aspe- I'd heard to use ov test same time each day. But I would never have gotten my last positive if I hadn't tested twice in one day... I got my positive in the late afternoon and was negative again by the next morning! I was using the smileys, so no faint lines, only yes or no. Temping helps bc good to use in conjunction with opks to see the temp rise following ovulation. Esp if you're like me and fail to ov sometimes and body has to gear up AGAIN and o later in cycle. I got a positive opk and didn't ov that time.

Ha yeah Janelle, I keep swearing I feel the baby, but way too early. Sigh. LAst time I didn't know it for sure until a lot stronger. Right now, I'm too early so just gas, whee. Happy olive day!!

AFM - crampy and nausous, whee! going to go eat thai at lunch. I should drink more water... work finally sent the big project, so working it now. good progress so far, but shorter deadline than usual, sigh. No real news. WRote a bunch in my bnb journal, but now don't even remember what. off to lunch i go!

Morning lovelies.

I didn't get much sleep last night because of dun dun dun round ligament pain. (((GRUMBLE))) I knew it was coming, but it seems so soon. Aside from that, I feel a lot better this morning. Just really tired. I'm thinking my cold is a hormone thing. I've never had a one day cold in my life.

I missed chatting with you ladies. :flower:

So happy to see you Shefali. I enjoyed speaking with you through PM, but I know these ladies here missed you as well. Happy to see you missed us and you made the decision to join on you own. :thumbup:

I'm a medium spanish olive today!!! I also feel like I am losing my mind. I was sitting on the couch last night and a felt a flutter right above my pelvic bone. Thinking it was just gas, I ignored it. Then, I felt it again. Hours passed and no gas, but I felt it again when I was laying down to go to sleep. It's the lightest faintest flutter, but I feel it. It's in the area that I hear the HB too. So, either I'm losing my mind or I've lost it. I did a google search on it and some women claim to have felt flutters this early, but I think they have lost their mind as well. LOL

omg janelle thats super exciting!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Wht an emotional moment that must have been ..awww :hugs:

Hello!! How is everybody? Hope sicky girls Janelle and Nicole are feeling better. I do today, thank goodness.

Had my dr appt this morning. All they did was listen to the heartbeat (166 bpm), take blood and go over pregnancy stuff.. nutrition, exercise, etc. Good part of the appt was I lost 2 pounds since last appt, bad part was my blood pressure is always elevated when I go there so this weekend I have to do a 24 hour pee collection test. For 24 hours I have to collect all my pee into this jug then take the jug to the lab at the hospital. That's awesome. Not. lol Next appt with OB is on Nov 13. Oh one thing they kept saying that was confusing is that I'm 11w6d today. I was like uh.. no I'm not. The nurse said well it has your due date has May 6 from lmp. I said yeah so I'm not 11w6d until Sunday. So she looked at the ultrasound which put my due date at May 7 so that's even a day later! She was like well close enough. Um ok.. not really! Anyway, I think Tuesday we'll find out a more definite date. That's what I'm counting on anyway!

Libby, I want thai!! mmm... Maybe I can talk hubby into it for dinner.Tell him that's what baby wants. Hahaha...

Shefali, I remember the first time I felt my son move. It was when my Mom was being the biggest meanie in the world and I was super depressed and just down. He kicked me and right then I knew nothing could bring me down. I was on cloud nine. I was pretty emotional then. It wasn't as emotional as it was concerning this time. I seriously think it's in my head only because it's too early. Baby is only the size of a medium olive. We'll see if I keep feeling it as the days go on.

You know I keep having the same thought. Every so often I feel like movement right about my pubic bone. Almost like the baby would be turning over kind of feeling. Way too early to feel that though as it's only like an inch or 2 long right?? I burp a lot, would that gas start all the way down there???

Misty, happy news for the weight loss! Boo on the peeing in a jug. Better tell your boyfriend you're gonna have pee in the fridge. Hahahah. I remember when I was 8 weeks the doctor told me I was 12 weeks. A few days is okay, but 4 whole weeks?! I was super confused. I keep forgetting that I need to go get my lab work done. I'll do it next week. I just have to get it done before my next appointment.

Misty, lets be crazy together!!! LOL

I don't know. It feels like faint flutters. It doesn't feel like gas at all. It's so low too.. That's what has me convinced. I'm going to ask my dr. when I see him. I heard with your 2nd and 3rd you can feel movement early only because you know what it feels like.

It's been a long time for me though!! My tootsie is way low too, just above my pubic bone. I was listening to the heartbeat last night and I swear the little booger was doing summersaults cuz I kept the wand perfectly still and I'd hear the heartbeat then just hear mine then a few seconds later, there it was again. It sounded nice and fast but I think he's pretty far back too cuz the doppler couldn't get a rate. The nurse today found it pretty quick and it was 166 so still going strong! Whew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->