A home for EVERYONE!

Hey, just noticed I'm under 200 days left to go now! Woohoo! Omg that sounds so long.. lol

Libby - DRINK MORE WATER!! And try to not stress too much about work :) I know, easier said than done lol

I think mine has already popped above my pubic bone, because I can feel it when I lay on my stomach. I remember the nutso dr. told me that I had an abnormally large uterus. So, I'm blaming it on that.

I think mine has already popped above my pubic bone, because I can feel it when I lay on my stomach. I remember the nutso dr. told me that I had an abnormally large uterus. So, I'm blaming it on that.

So she has an olympic size pool to swim in, huh?

LOL I guess.

Where oh where has my Krissy poo gone? Where oh where could she be??

LOL I guess.

Where oh where has my Krissy poo gone? Where oh where could she be??

I know she had an 11:00 appt her time at dentist for cleaning. That was hour and 45 min ago though. She did say it looked like it would be a long wait.

awwww.... i need to make an appointment to see the dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in 10+ years.. :blush:

awwww.... i need to make an appointment to see the dentist. I haven't been to a dentist in 10+ years.. :blush:

Whaaaaaat?!?! You naughty girl, you. :winkwink: That's a good thing for pregnancy too.. getting teeth cleaned so no bacteria.

I know! My teeth are pretty healthy though. If there is anything I'm paranoid about it's my teeth.

Soooo.... it's 80 degrees today... Monday Snow. Tuesday Snow. Wednesday Snow. It's this kind of forecast that really confuses me on when I am suppose to turn off my sprinklers!

Hey guys. Um yea Janelle your weather prediction sounds off... is it an app or the tv?

Crampy still. Drinking water. Thai was yum. Had something called Kai-Soi... curry soup with chicken, noodles, and crunchy noodles. It was good. But partway through, the taste got boring? Better if smaller portion with a side or something. Omg I feel sooo bloated like I could pop. Nice that its Friday so not many people here... bc ppl would totally be guessing I was prego.

Annoyed/peeved... Dr's office called and said they'd have to reschedule me... but no other late appts and no way am I going to use 40 hours of vacation time again this pregnancy for appts. So I said I'd call back... decided to see WHEN the next late appt was available and went straight to voicemail, saying they aren't open Fridays! Geez, they could have TOLD me that! Called DH.. lots of people don't have ANY appts until 12 weeks... our last scan we saw the sac... may see if we can skip 8 week appt and not go back until 12 weeks... so that'll be SIX WEEKS between appts! Wonder if the dr will not like that.. he was going to do a scan to get us a better pic of the baby... but I think HE gets money from insurance for that, so by us skipping that appt, they lose money? I think that's how it works....

Wow, Libby your appointment thing really confused me. I know a lot of ladies that don't go to the doctor until they are 12 weeks. Just make sure you get your lab work done. I know my doctor likes his ladies to get it done before their 12 week appointment. :)

As for the weather. The weather guy here said it. That's how the weather is here. It's unpredictable! I usually wake up and look at the sky in the mornings. If it's red, I dress warm. That and those annoying geese squawk over our house every morning. So, you know it's going to get chilly soon. When I was younger it snowed on the 4th of July once! The odd thing is that it's 80 today. It's usually not this warm.

our weather is in the 60s today, so slightly chilly but pretty good.

Dr did some sort of test at my 6 week appt... something that hurt, forget what it was for. So I'm glad he did it because he'd said he'd wait until next visit but nurse said might as well since I was already there with my pants off! And then a scan and a pee test. No blood draws. We'll see. I just can't imagine what they'd need me to come back for other than trying to get a cleared ultrasound picture, which is more for me than them I'd think?

So excited!! Jake's sister, Charity, is starting her ttc journey!! She just went to the doctor today. They prescribed her meds to start period then will probably give her clomid she said. They are also testing her thyroid. She will be 37 next month I think and no kids. She was married before, I think she wanted kids but he wasn't gung ho? I'm not sure, but they are divorced and now she's with a new guy. They are engaged. I LOVE him!! They are both the NICEST people ever, would do anything for anybody and would make AWESOME parents. I'm so excited for them and hope Clomid works on the first round like it did for me!

When was your appt supposed to be, Libby? Was it like a pap they did on you that hurt? They did one to me to do a culture for any infections or STDs I guess. They didn't do blood then but did at my appt today and she said will do blood again at the next appt for the quad something testing. That was at 7 weeks and they didn't want to see me again for 4 weeks.

Aw that is good for your SIL!

And wasn't a pap since I'd just had one... maybe testing for infections etc?? He said it was something he needed to do somewhat early on, so could do it then or at the 8 week appt. Hurt and paps don't hurt me. OR maybe they do at this stage of pregnancy?

Trying to decide if I want to try to cook a roast in 4 hours tonight or wait and cook tomorrow when I have all day. From what I'm reading online, 4 hours won't be enough for real tender meat... so I guess I have to wait. Hard to figure out dinner when I want to just go to bed, lol.

Yeah, they called it a "culture" but it was taking a sample from your cervix like a pap. I just had my pap in April. Six weeks is way too long to wait to see or hear your baby!

Yeah, I vote tomorrow for the roast so it has all day. And I vote ship some to me cuz just reading your post made my stomach growl! lol

Evening girlies :)!!
wow.. you's girls can't half chat :haha:
how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back