A letter to Santa (add your Xmas wish)

POASFiend

Pregnant
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

All I want this year for Christmas is to keep your business strong and growing. You see I really want a baby. This will benefit you because it will ensure future business for you. I have been really good and taking really good care of myself. I'm feeling a little sad because I was hoping to get baby news after my wedding, and at Halloween, and from the Thanksgiving turkey but have had no luck. I know you have much more power and can hopefully give me the Christmas present I want and deserve. You've never disappointed me in the past and it's been some time since I've asked you for anything.

There are alot of other women wanting them same thing. The have all signed below. I figure since you're getting me one it might be good to put a bulk request in. Things are always more efficient when done in bulk.

I hope I get my wish because I really don't want to ask the easter bunny, he is irresponsible with eggs and just leaves them lying around everywhere.

Thanks for your help Santa, I promise there will be treats for you and your reindeer this year at my house.

L

This is too cute!! I agree!! It's been a long time since I've asked for anything from Santa and since I'm still a believer I would also like to add my name to that baby wish list!!

Thanks! This definitely made me smile!! When are you due to find out if you are preggers?

Af just got me and played with my head. I have been a consistent 28 day cycle forever. Then I got pregnant and miscarried in September and even then from my day of miscarriage until next cycle was exactly 28 days. This month it was 30 days all of a sudden. You can imagine how it messed with my mind. I took so many tests because I'm NEVER late. So I figured I can't handle such disappointment and need Santa's help. I'm on cd #2 now (so it would be a slightly early Xmas gift!) how about you? I see you mc the same month as me.

Oh santa...be kind to us! I want an early christmas gift but if you make me wait till next month then I guess I will settle for that too...but this month will be better tho! Ive been good this year...mostly :blush:

Love from your biggest fan,
Lesley = D

Ah thats so sweet! :)

Can i be on the list too? :flower:

I dont want anything else in the whole intire world but to be pregnant this christmas, would make me the happiest person in the world.. I lost my lil angel 5months ago & my due date was the 22nd of dec, was so lookin forward o having a crimbo bambeanio :cry: so santa, if your reading this, please could u grant my wish & the other lovely ladies that also would love a baby :)

That's a great letter to Santa, love it! Me too, me too...

I've not asked for anything in a very looong time either - we lost our precious twins at the end of July and my original due date was 20th December, Christmas this year is gonna be so hard but if I was carrying our rainbow it would give us something to smile about. Our DD so wants to be a big sister as well, so add her request too, please!

We'll all be really good and will leave you beer and mince pies and carrots for your raindeer.

Thank you xx

Leave him beer...you're going to get him drunk on the busiest day of the year? He might pass out and forget to deliever all the gifts and our babies lol

Santa,
I have not been a good girl at all this year. Infact I have been downright devious! However, I was hoping you could still swing me some morning sickness, sore bbs, cramping, more cinnamon role cravings. If you could fit may be two munchkins into your busy schedule I would consider reforming for a while. Well, one is great too!:haha:
Best of luck to you ladies!!!!
:dust:

Leave him beer...you're going to get him drunk on the busiest day of the year? He might pass out and forget to deliever all the gifts and our babies lol

Nah, nah, Santa's hardcore! It's a Scottish tradition to leave him beer or whisky to keep the cold at bay, maybe just as well he gets there towards the end of his delivery rounds, eh?!

Beer or whiskey hey? Hmmm I didn't realize. Ok Santa. She's leaving you a beer, I'll get out the whiskey! You can't say no to us now!

Beer or whiskey hey? Hmmm I didn't realize. Ok Santa. She's leaving you a beer, I'll get out the whiskey! You can't say no to us now!

LOL. I think he has allready stopped by. I may be having the morning sickness I asked for allready! Hmm..Santa..Thanks..

LOL. I think he has allready stopped by. I may be having the morning sickness I asked for allready! Hmm..Santa..Thanks..

Ohh hope he stopped by for u!! Im having a few lite cramps & feelin a bit sicky! so hope he stopped by for me too :)

This is too cute!! Hope you don't mind if I add my name to the list.

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year! I never say no to anyone who wants my help and I take very good care of my husband. You may have heard that we really, really, really, really, really, really want a little baby of our own. We promise to give a baby all of our love and attention and everything he or she could ever want or need (there is also two couples who would love to become Grandparents for the first time) we promise to allow a baby a Christmas list as tall as they may be to keep you very busy and happy. So please PLEASE Santa give us ladies the one and only thing that we truly want for Christmas and we will be eternally grateful.

Lots of Love Beverley x

P.S. If you could possible grant my wish I will leave many, many treats and any beverage (alcoholic or not) you would like every Christmas eve x

No matter what I will be leaving some homemade cookies and candie! No beer..Hmm..Beer may not be a good idea! LOL!!

Ohh hope he stopped by for u!! Im having a few lite cramps & feelin a bit sicky! so hope he stopped by for me too :)

I hope the best for you!!! Loads of baby dust!!!:dust:

Aw!! This is so cute!! Please add my name to the list! It would make Christmas extra special, wouldn't it? :dust:

Oh Sarah, that would be nice if you didn't have to wait for Santa!!!! Keep those Christmas wishes coming. Surely he'll hear us.

Oh Sarah, that would be nice if you didn't have to wait for Santa!!!! Keep those Christmas wishes coming. Surely he'll hear us.

Hmmm..he might. No positive test yet. However my bbs hurt worse then what they usually do!

Aww too cute... can my name be added as well.

Dear Santa,

I've never asked anything really from you...but i please ask that you give me and my Dh a BFP for christmas... it's our first christmas as MRS and MR...please grant us our wish...#hop2cy0us00n

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->